Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Character Class System/Sign-Up

+17
Imakuran
||-BlankMystery-||
JWC
Zero
Kakeru
Majestic Moose
Cookies
Gin
Blade
Andrew Takahashi
Dark Angel
Artistic Spider
Teijo
Raiki
Hayuko
JJ
THEFROST
21 posters
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Empty Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up

Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:48 am
Sou vs Cirno, pl0x.
By the way, i'll approve this.

Empty, blank space.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Empty Re: The Character Class System/Sign-Up

Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:22 pm
Character Class System Application

Name: Henrex Astillon
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15341-henrex-astillon-oc-approved-2-5
Tier: 2-5 (As of 8/9/16)
Class Requesting: Experienced Class
Extra Info:

[THEFROST] wrote:Experienced Class: Experienced Class Characters are people that have been here for a decent amount of time to actually become more powerful, gain depth to their character and have had time to grow, adjust and come to know what they are doing very well on Platinum Hearts. Examples of these types of characters would be people like Aivee, Azure and Yuri if you require references. These people have earned their first varying rights into becoming apart of the experienced characters of Platinum Hearts.

Being on the site for nearly 6-7 months, I feel that Henrex has developed quite a bit during his stay on PH. I've put a lot of heart into this character, making him more powerful, developing his character, and progressing his story. With so much plot related items happening on the site, his story will progress even more, especially with the Hero Quest, Coliseum Of Madness, and the aftermath of Operation Moon Massacre. With all of this, plus his current 2-5 tier, I feel that he has become deserving of Experienced Class.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:39 am
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 47f599040129f06b9a06eb2909ccd793-d5t0xgj

Henrex wrote:Character Class System Application

Name: Henrex Astillon
Application Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15341-henrex-astillon-oc-approved-2-5
Tier: 2-5 (As of 8/9/16)
Class Requesting: Experienced Class
Extra Info:

[THEFROST] wrote:Experienced Class: Experienced Class Characters are people that have been here for a decent amount of time to actually become more powerful, gain depth to their character and have had time to grow, adjust and come to know what they are doing very well on Platinum Hearts. Examples of these types of characters would be people like Aivee, Azure and Yuri if you require references. These people have earned their first varying rights into becoming apart of the experienced characters of Platinum Hearts.

Being on the site for nearly 6-7 months, I feel that Henrex has developed quite a bit during his stay on PH. I've put a lot of heart into this character, making him more powerful, developing his character, and progressing his story. With so much plot related items happening on the site, his story will progress even more, especially with the Hero Quest, Coliseum Of Madness, and the aftermath of Operation Moon Massacre. With all of this, plus his current 2-5 tier, I feel that he has become deserving of Experienced Class.

Approved.
You may add it in your app.

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:03 pm
u]Character Class System Application[/u]

Name: Niflheim P
Application Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15553-niflheim-p-approved-1-4?highlight=niflheim
Tier:1-4++
Class Requesting: Event Class [Or Trial For Event Class]
Extra Info: The reasoning behind this is because the quincy as a whole are just about as dead as a door-nail. Nozomi is pretty much MIA, Ghilsain is gone, Huldric died, and more over the vandenreich ended up Dead. Because of these things i want to use nif as a more serious character, work on reviving the vandenreich as a team and eventually bringing them back into the scheme of things site wise. My goal with this is hopefully to bring more site activity back to the quincies
and maybe even get some relevant site-wide plots going for them that other people can contribute to.

In short i'm hoping at least to get some monumental tasks done with niflheim with her at the helm of the vandenreich team for the time being. She ultimately wants to make her people great once more, but also doesn't want the strife and madness that huldric wanted, in a sense she wishes to recreate the quincies image ontop of all these other things, and make up for all the time they have been stuck in the shadows.

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 LzZCuy7
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:12 am

«REVIEWING THREAD NOW»

Spoke with staff about and we decided that we are going to reject it for now. However, I will say that if you keep getting active with her and pushing plots/threads, I will reconsider it and approve her potentially. So, this is more or less saying: get your ass in gear.

The Character Class System/Sign-Up - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum