Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

+21
GentleBreeze
Ravana
Iori
zetsurin
Elendril
Jeff just Jeff
Tsubine
Zoro
Shizuo
Gin
Dr.Hiro
Pockeh
Blade
Ithro Zhada
JJ
Dai
Kade
Star
MaidInAmn
killerants
THEFROST
25 posters
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:26 am
Okay, since no one else has bothered with this...
Breeze: I'll approve that when you get back!
Inuko: I'll have someone else check out that clan before I do anything.
Zetsway: Since the Monsuta are inactive right now, I'll have to put a hold on yours too!
Elendril: Seems legit. I'll give you 1-5.
Zetsurin: Approved for 1-5.
Kade: Approved for 0-5. You worked for it, bud.
Arda: Come back when he's approved.

Tsubine's Character List
Kairu
Kairu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:17 pm
My Template

Character Name: Kairu Zukinio
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7851-kairu-zukinio-approved-2-3#47866
Tier: 2-3-
Org Joining/Apart Of: The Monsuta
Level of Commitment: Commited to die for the leader or who knows what he is looking for but not willing to listen to all commands and duties given good in purpose trapt in an evil loop to get what he must and will do anything to get it.
How Active You Are: I check on to look at posts and change almost 2 or 3 times a day
Purpose: Kairu Zukinio purpose in joining is he is searching for the Hōgyoku and had heard that someone within this group may know where to find it and these people may help him obtain it.
Extra:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Kairusig-1
Kairu
Kairu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:54 am
bump lol

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Kairusig-1
Kairu
Kairu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:06 am
bump again

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:09 am
Stop bumping.
It's annoying and just because someone didn't see your bump two damn days ago does not mean someone won't get to it.
Honestly? It sends a signal of "hey, I'm impatient so do this for me NOW" which only drives other staff members away.

But since I'm already posting that rant, I'll go ahead and check it.
I'll have to say denied.
Not strong enough reasons for why, and he's fine with his tier and skills as-is.

Tsubine's Character List
Kairu
Kairu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:44 pm
not two days ago btw look at when the original post was made by me so frankly yes i am screaming im being impatient

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:19 am
My Template

Character Name: Demonica nightfang
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8001-auro-revamp?highlight=auro
Tier:0-5+ hoping to be boosted to 0-4+
Org Joining/Apart Of:shadow fall
Level of Commitment: I know there was some mistakes, but she will now follow the shadow fall organization to the death.
How Active You Are: its me, you be the judge.
Purpose: To start fresh, and continue to help the organization for the betterment of its goals.

Extra: I started reworded and seriously upped my game this time. And now i am rejoining her into the ranks, i hope you give her this chance. this is auro's whole new reinvented person.

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 LzZCuy7
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 BtXe12b
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:21 am
The tier is fine to the level it is now. Denied.

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:18 am
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 Image3881-1
I'm gonna be locking this thread down and moving it to Old Announcements as I believe our antag quota has been met for now. Thank you for all those who took part in thisand let the evil run among us finally.

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 6 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum