Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

JJ Communication Thread

+9
Raiki
Tsubine
ReddTseuken
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Blade
zetsurin
Kenshin
Gin
JJ
13 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

JJ Communication Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: JJ Communication Thread

Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:04 am
Well... finished the post for Rosenrot, posting it now...

Also... Does anyone else find it ironic that Moonie is my most plotiful character so far?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:49 am
dfdksfjsdfj

PUPPY!!!!

Shisome: ..... *sudden happy face* XD

She does have a weakness for animals lol!
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:17 pm
o_o Oh funday XD

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:32 am
Today I have two things to give. The first, is a riddle.

"A man was found in the morning in an open field. There was no one around him, nor had there been since he had appeared there. The cause of his death was an item in the contents of his backpack. What was in the backpack?"

The second... a question.

I know it was probably going to get to me sooner or later, but next time we involve one of my charries could I PLEASE be informed (points at Randevu) sooner rather than later? I knew it was going to happen, but no one bothered to tell me that Alex would be involved directly in it when it was created. That's all I ask.

Also, posting for you now, Shadow...

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:44 am
Could someone do me an IMMENSE favor and put up a thread under power upgrades titled "Colin's Training Complete!" With the content being "For JJ, -and then this threads link-"?

I'm unable to create threads at school, but I really would like to set this up. Just post up in here if you do, as I would really appreciate anyone whom could help!

Gracias~

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:03 pm
~Nevermind

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:37 am
Welp, the school blocked posting for a while there. But it fixed itself, and now I can put this up.

Aiv-Graded your app, but I cannot move it to approved humans, due to school filters.

Andrew-Just posted for you; would have had it done earlier if the posting was working right.

Pockeh- WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE SHINJI LISTED AS AN NPC UNDER SQUAD 5 VETERANS?!?!?!?!?!?!? -this may just be my misunderstanding and overreaction, of course.

Frost- I was not nominated for SOTM, I won it last month. I nominated Ravana; so I estimate you went through the list and just saw my name instead of Rav's

Rav- Sorry about the situation above

Everyone- You are able to contact me through here to address things. ^^;

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:47 pm
...Sweet mother of god. Everyone, prepare yourselves...

I think...

I think...

I finally... found...

...My subconscious minds reasoning behind the Washi Family...

-I'll explain everything when I get back-

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:53 am
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AIV, ONE MORE POST AND YOU HIT 300

>random observation inserted

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S PARTY TIME! POST NUMERO 900!

Also, Posted for DA and am beginning work on Gift!

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum