Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

JJ Communication Thread

+9
Raiki
Tsubine
ReddTseuken
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Blade
zetsurin
Kenshin
Gin
JJ
13 posters
Go down
Anonymous

JJ Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: JJ Communication Thread

Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 am
>broke 300 already. rofl.

<3
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:07 am
Si, senorita XD

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
JJ Communication Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000JJ Communication Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:33 am
Here's the raw post data for ya, Elendril and Zets. Sorry I don't have the time to post it up yet ^^;

Sunny laughed as he began to hear the man speak, awaiting him to finish so that he could interject. Heh. He's pretty arrogant… but I still can't let him get away with what he did.

"You're right. It IS a fight that I want; I'm pretty pissed off right now. Mostly because of YOU. And even if it IS a hollow… She's still a woman. And a man should treat a woman with respect." He stopped before realizing what exactly the man had really said.

"ME AND MY PEOPLE? What people? I am SUNNY SANGSUE, a Sangsue. You've never seen ANYTHING like me before, I assure you. And you know NOTHING about my people. Outcasts, disturbed, lost… Those are my people. And why would someone who desires to help someone do such things to them. I would rather as a bug crawl under the pedestrians bag than be sprayed by the gas of an exterminator." He answered in reply, keping his tongue in check as he listened to Gaara's next slew of words.

"The only justified reason? Is that REALLY what you believe? You fatalist. No, it is NOT the only reason. In fact, if you must know, I'm here to train myself. I mean, just look around here, this is nowheres-ville right proper. Best place in the world to just sit and meditate, if you conceal yourself right. And pretend…? I never pretend. This life is too extreme for us to pretend. So, with you left with those words… I think I'll up the challenge level a bit, shall I?" He asked almost mockingly as he brought his right hand up to the side of his mask, resting his thumb on the strange material that made up his mask. As he did so, a clear white line appeared over where he had moved his thumb, leaving him with a small smile on his face as all around him he became consumed with the strange rainbow energy. He held up his right hand, bringing up his left, the left hand's palm pointing straight up to the sky. He moved his palm towards his right hand as his hand became a blur, making lines on the inside of his left palm. Then he opened up his right hand, doing the same with his left.

"Now it's my turn. Why would any hollow attack another? Being a Sangsue, I was a mod soul first; I was originally made to fight hollows. So I know that the only reason you would do that is if you were planning on consuming her. Otherwise, you could just have easily have knocked her out, or made her an offer. Honestly, even if she wouldn't listen to that, you didn't have to harm her when you put her in that hold. However…. The sounds of bones cracking…. Especially the bones of someone that you, as an arrancar, should rightly be protecting. Well…. Lets just reaffirm the fact that you PISS ME OFF, if you DIDN'T HEAR ME THE FIRST TIME!"

He cried ot, holding up his right hand up to the sky, throwing it downwards now to the ground. All around his hand, water began to form, swirling around it. Then, all in front of Sunny shot a great torrent of water, slamming outwards in a gigantic wave. It shot right at Gaara, going several feet higher than his head. Sunny vanished with a twirl, reappearing behind the arrancar, feeling the slosh, slosh Of his feet on the soaked ground. His right foot stepped down in a pivot and bent slightly, as Sunny's other arm came up. It shot right at Gaara, trying to hit him dead on with the iron claws, covered in Sunny's reiatsu. Sunny brought up his right arm as he slammed Gaara, shooting the claws right at his opponents skull.

Then he leapt back, seeming to sail through the air as he held up his left hand, holding onto the left arm with his right hand. His hand flashed and sparked, before it shot out a gigantic wave of energy, Hadō 88 in size. If it missed Gaara, it would merely go past him and slam into the rock behind him. In any case, Sunny's eyes kept moving, kept searching, making sure nothing was going to assault him. He briefly glanced back at the girl in her box to his right side.

"He's wrong. Do not be afraid; I am a friend, and I won't let him keep attacking you. Alright?" He asked cheeriy,, the corners of his lips rising up in an almost-smile as he watched the girl for a few moments, before turning back to face his opponent. "Seriously, dude. You must not have any girls in your life, ya'know? Otherwise you'd be pretty worried about now that they could find out how you treated this on, if she was a hollow or not a hollow. I personally know that I'd get capped in the face by Aivee if I tried any BS like that. In other words, YOU SUCK." Sunny finished , brazen to the extreme. It was quite obvious that he was still angered, although perhaps not as badly as before.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:32 am
XD postings!

>broke 400

> you broke 1k

And I feel naked without us in top posters of the week. O.O
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 am
..WUIT. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. PREPARE YOUR POSTING GUNS. -gets out the Washi's and the NI-

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:07 pm
-pokes head out of rabbit hole- If Gin is in the chat, could someone let him know that i need to ask him if he just wants Nathan to represent the Royal Guard in the event. (He can even post his answer in here if he sees it) Gracias~ (If he's not there, please let me know as well, so I know SOMEONE saw this ==; )

- Buddha
Anonymous

Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:32 pm
Hey JJ.

Look at staff, I mentioned something importante <3

And I'll let gin know if I see him before you.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:13 pm
1. HUZZAH, JUSTIN IS CHECKED AND APPROVED, 1-3+ AT LOWEST AND 0-4 AT HIGHEST!

2. Holy f@#$ this communication thread has nearly 50 posts.

3. The one and ONLY thing keeping me from Nomming some people (Not omnomnomnomnom, mind you) Is my lack of access to James pics. And because it'll probably make my connection to the site stop working >.>

4. I have no work today, so will be on as soon as I get back home!

5. Muwahahaha... Moonie's getting his first post up for All-Star when I get back, as well as I'll begin looking for someone... for the Sparrin.

OH YAR, I'm also gonna be putting this here.

Justin Washi = Sparrow of Jashin (or Sparrin (Spare-een))

Alex Washi = Firehawk

Nathan Washi = Exploding Penquin (Pexplode!)

Colin Washi = Eaglegod

Brian Washi = Crow (Obviously...)

So, thar's the nicknames/titles of all the washi brothers! THEY'RE FINALLY, ALL, COMPLETED! >THIS DAY IT IS SO WONDERFUL I HAVE NO WORDS TO EXPRESS OTHER THAN

GLORIOUS

EDIT: Created at 10:25; however was blocked for "Dynamic Content" at the time x_x

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:44 am
1. I'm making another thread with Len that'll be in Karakura forest; anyone who wants to join can do so. Note that it'll most likely be another stomp, although he'll put up a BIT of a fight this time. Plus it's fun and you'll get some experience as well as a win, so why the hell not? (HE'S !@#$ING 5-2)

2.I call BS@Aiv doing a whole bunch of STAFF work while I was asleep and getting posts to NEARLY exceed my own (I HAD A MOTHERF@#$ING 44 POST LEAD, WTF GIRL?). BUT WHAT MAKES ME MADDEST IS THAT STILL NO POSTS WHILE YOU WORKED TO MATCH ALL MY POSTS. D:<

3. '_' I'm going to get that lead back. By the end of this week. With staff AND content posts. You have awoken the demon. -insert lionscream-

4. Jeez I censored a lot in this post.

5. MEANIE@Aiv

6. I'm also all caught up in my posts, so I should've gotten a MINOR lead. For now, it'll do. Unless she trollhax by doing stuff I can't again. (especially when -POINTS AT YAKUIN AND AMARA-)>.>

7. In seriousness, that whole thing just agitates me a bit. Although I recognize there's nothing I can do about it.

8. ._. I just dun like it.

Well, that's my "rant" done. But I'm serious@Len; someone volunteer.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum