Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stone Hedge Meeting Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Stone Hedge Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Stone Hedge Meeting Empty Stone Hedge Meeting

Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:55 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

|W|A|L|K|I|N|T|H|E|M|O|O|N|L|I|G|H|T|

Moonie looked outwards, turning his eyes all around his field of vision, looking all about Stonehenge. He looked down at the stone, throwing down his right hand and pointing out his knees, piercing the edge of the stone monument he was standing on and ripping it away from the rest of the rock with raw strength. He grabbed it in his hand, standing up again and smelling it. Nope... Doesn't smell special. Darn cultists. Probably liars. He thought, bringing it up to his regardless. He opened his mouth a bit, putting the edge of the rock to his lips. He bit down, his powerful easily cracking the stone, and munching on it.

Yeah... Voi... I'm going to smash those cultists... misleading me... He thought, swallowing the simple rock, now knowing it was not in fact of lunar origin. He rose the rest of the bit to his face, bringing up his head. He opened his mouth wide, dropping the rest of it in, his mouth wide open as he chewed it down, swallowing.

"Voi... But thanks for the snack, I suppose..." He said bluntly, his eyes slowly shifting back down to the rock, the crazed red orbs lifting up to survey around himself. Well... this turned out to be extremely boring... He thought to himself, leaping off the monument, landing in the center of the thing. He yawned, closing his eyes and opening his mouth, blinking as he looked around himself. Maybe some little rabbit will stroll along and find me... keehahaha... He cackled to himself, half looking, half staying to himself, remaining in the middle of the ancient monument...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stone Hedge Meeting Left_bar_bleue0/0Stone Hedge Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Stone Hedge Meeting Empty Re: Stone Hedge Meeting

Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:10 am
Karl saw Stonehenge in all it's splendor. "Hmm...a monument made entirely out of stone...one can't help but be rendered awestruck by it's beauty..." Karl then looked to the bird on his shoulder. "Oh, Arma, as if I would do something as silly as that! You're much prettier than that! Besides, it IS just a hunk of rock, no more special than I am" Karl smiled at the bird, patting 'her' head.

Karl took a closer look at the monument and saw a person standing on it. Karl observed this person. He saw him punch the structure, and take a rock from it, consuming it. Karl's eye twitched, "Hmm...a new friend, perhaps?" Karl smiled and sent Arma ahead to investigate him, "Remember Arma, we must be wary of this person until we know of his intentions!"

Karl put his hands on his sides as he watched Arma fly off and circle the mysterious stranger.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stone Hedge Meeting Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Stone Hedge Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:33 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

Moonie looked up in the air, blinking as his strong eyes picked out the detail of something unnaturally black soaring in the air above him. Now what... could that be...? He wondered, beginning to mess with his body's gravity. He floated up off the monument, rising into the air, looking at the strange bird and then all around him. He saw a man in the distance... or at least, he thought it looked like a man. He knew nothing about pirates or what the were, and restored his gravity, leaping out from where he was floating from, his arms outstretched as he went flying out in a line towards the figure on the ground.

He skidded, landing on the ground before the strange man, a smile on his face. "Voi... What's a guy like you doing out on a night like this?" He asked, standing up straight before this person he had just met. He held up his right hand, lighting it ablaze in black fire with Blast. "I'm Moonie, the Moon Iramasha, Cahahaha!" He introduced himself, his crazy red eyes staring at the strange man that he had just met. Weird bandana thingy... and a cape... could he be...? "I wanna fight." He began, his eyes still staring at this strange man's. "But I gotta ask: are you Count Dracula?" He asked, his face totally serious, as he was on guard. He had heard legends of vampires from the humans that used to come up to the moon and talk to him, and all he knew is that they were supposed to have smooth heads and capes. So then, this guy could be him! And he's evil! Moonie thought in his head, cackling.

"VOOOOOOOI! In any case, I'm in the mood for a fight! So what do you say, count Dracula? You wanna go at it?" He asked, slamming the lit fist into his other hand, lighting it ablaze as well as he did so, his gaze crazy as he prepare himself to do battle, still faintly wondering what was up with that bird he had seen before. Meh. Doesn't matter that much. Although, it could do something interesting... in any case... This should be interesting. He decided, lowering his head slightly so that he could get a better view of the man, prepared to react to anything he might try to do...
(JS, PLEASE try to at least have one thousand characters in one post! I need more to go on than that!)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stone Hedge Meeting Left_bar_bleue0/0Stone Hedge Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:19 pm
Karl watched the man's movements. He was surprised to see the man float up to Arma, and even more surprised to see the man look in his direction. Karl waved to him as he floated down to Karl's level. Karl smiled as the man asked him a question. Arma flew to Karl's shoulder. "I was taking in the beauty of this massive monument..." Karl listened to the man's introduction and was perplexed when he heard the man say he wanted to fight. What an odd request!

Karl laughed as Moonie asked if he was Dracula. "No, no, my dear Moonie. My Name is Karl. I was once an amusement park statue, but I left to..." Karl paused to contemplate. "... pursue other interests."

Karl chuckled as the man struck a fighting pose. Karl hadn't gathered enough information on this particular subject to engage him in combat. Karl shrugged as Arma hid in the folds of his coat. "Deary me, Moonie. Such a violent spirit you have. No acquaintance? No cheerful hello? And worst of all, you accuse me of being a bloodsucking parasite? Some manners you have, 'Mooninite' "

Karl turned and sighed, "It seems as though I won't ever get a friend. I was so hoping that someone would be my friend outside of the Amusement Park." Karl turned his head back to Moonie and looked at him with 'Chibi Eyes'. "Will you be my friend?

Little did Moonie know that ready in Karl's coat, Arma was hidden away in the shape of a shortsword.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:27 pm
Template by [THEFROST]

"So you're not dracula... darn. Voi... that... Sucks..." He said slowly, himself not even really getting the joke. However, he looked up again at the man before him, or at least who he thought was a man. Manners...? He thought to himself, still listening to the man. He blinked as he answered. "Well, I did give you a cheerful hello. Just look at the crater that I left behind me." He said, pointing his thumb back at the impression he had left on the ground of his rolling body. "And an Amusement Park Statue? Voi, sounds like a lot of fun. I've been to an amusement park before. Anyway, sure, Karl, I'll be your friend..." He said slowly, the crazy smile widening on his face as he looked at the man who was once a statue. Sounds like he'd be a really fun guy to be friends with. Well, I'll be his friend, alright, but first he's going to have to do what all my friends do when I meet them... Moonie thought to himself, leaping up into the air.

He spun around, one leg flashing out to try and slam into the former-amusement park statue's head, as Moonie adjusted his gravity, bringing around his other leg, the foot out straight, catching the man if he went flying. Moonie suddenly became very heavy, falling to the ground before he pushed back with one hand, still in front of Karl as he remained smiling. "VOI! THAT WAKE YOU UP, PAL?" He roared, holding his arms out to other side, as if telling Karl to hurry up and attack, as he didn't have all night. "Come along! It's supposed to be fun! This is how I meet all my friends, after all! SO COME ON, DON'T HOLD BACK FOR ONE MINUTE, KARL!"

(HMM... I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU 2K!)

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Stone Hedge Meeting Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Stone Hedge Meeting Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:54 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Stone Hedge Meeting Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum