Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» When an Angry Person is Angry
Something Not So Simple EmptyToday at 3:01 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Whispers on the Wind.
Something Not So Simple EmptyYesterday at 11:36 pm by Gamma

» My heart, in all it's pieces, will forever love you;
Something Not So Simple EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Gamma

» Helping Hand (Masami, Sol) [Closed]
Something Not So Simple EmptyYesterday at 10:54 pm by Gamma

» The Shula Region - A Pokemon RP
Something Not So Simple EmptyYesterday at 5:53 pm by Guest

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Something Not So Simple EmptyTue Apr 23, 2019 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
Something Not So Simple EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
Something Not So Simple EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
Something Not So Simple EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
Something Not So Simple EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am by Guest

Top posters
THEFROST
Something Not So Simple I_vote_lcapSomething Not So Simple I_voting_barSomething Not So Simple I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Something Not So Simple I_vote_lcapSomething Not So Simple I_voting_barSomething Not So Simple I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127563 messages in 19430 subjects

Something Not So Simple

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something Not So Simple Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Something Not So Simple Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Something Not So Simple Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Something Not So Simple   Something Not So Simple EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:00 pm

As someone very interested (and even involved to a point) with social sciences and politics, I decided to make a thread about that very topic. Whenever I try to have a conversation about it with uninformed folk, they try to over-simplify what must not be over-simplified. Politics (at least in America) has become an extremely tricky and dangerous business, and has become extremely complicated, not something to simplify. Saying things like "the government is evil" really gets on my nerves....anyway, if you want to talk politics, heres the thread to do it in!

Natalia
Veteran Member
Natalia

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something Not So Simple Left_bar_bleue3500/9999Something Not So Simple Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Something Not So Simple   Something Not So Simple EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:01 pm

polotics huh? well in a way i have to admit the political standpoint on the way everything is run can be considered flawed in a way. Considering up untill recently everything has been about bashing ones political target. In a way i think polotics could end up being slightly better if they ended up focusing on things that actually matter aside from what the other runner in did in their house or what ever. but thats just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carter
The Game
Carter

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something Not So Simple Left_bar_bleue65150/100Something Not So Simple Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Something Not So Simple   Something Not So Simple EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Question, might as well ask it here because I don't trust many of the internet trolls. Are "they" really discussing putting Bush or Obama on Mount Rushmore?

Something Not So Simple ZfrGue8

Something Not So Simple EUuCTxy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mysterious Shadow
Mysterious Shadow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something Not So Simple Left_bar_bleue0/0Something Not So Simple Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Something Not So Simple   Something Not So Simple EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 7:54 am

Really?! Bush and Obama?
Seriously, I don't think they did something that should change history, that should make them deserve a memorial figure in the mountain...

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Something Not So Simple Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Something Not So Simple Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Something Not So Simple   Something Not So Simple EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 9:32 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Something Not So Simple
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1