Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Left_bar_bleue5/100{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Empty {OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper

Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:33 pm
{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Soldier_by_dmon_art-d4r4k3t
Slumdog Reaper
Special Class
Bounty Hunter
Information: Slumdog Reaper is reputed for non-lethal retrievals of criminals who are spiritually evolved. No one was able to discover the true identity of this outlaw, but rumored to be a machine created by scientists in the Yuudeshi Network, however officials denied the existence of the rumored project, leaving with one thing confirmed, that bounty hunter is indeed human. What automatically marked it as a bounty was the wildfire rumor that Slumdog killed the world-class terrorist, "Mr. Caveman," a man who seems death-defiant as he survives more than hundreds of military attempts to capture or to kill. That infamy raises the bounty score to over one billion yen, yet the Slumdog Reaper did not appear to claim it, so with it up in the air, bounty hunters from around Japan became interested in putting their name on top as the one who killed Slumdog Reaper and to claim the one billion yen reward for dead or alive.

Advisory to Bounty Hunters: Slumdog Reaper is capable of handling multiple strong hollows on its own. It will require a team effort to take down this fabled bounty hunter. In addition, the chance of running into the Slumdog Reaper will be rare.
Anti-Heat Tech Support Lining...Active at Passive 50*...
Anti-Kinetic Plating Support...Standing By...
Anti-Matter Zero Point Barrier...Standing By...
Combat Assistance Interface...Active...
CyberTech Utility Interface...Active...
Double-Blind Stealth Unit...Standing by...
Electrical Convergent Point Sensory...Active...
Embedded Martial Aid...Green...
Established Network Alias...Slumdog Reaper...
Iramasha Acceleration Core...Standing By...
Jump Jets Optimized...Urban_Terrain.cfg Selected...
Lingual Assistance Interface...Active...
Mobility Disability Assisting System...Standing by...
Motion/Sound Sensory...Active...
Multi-Vision Array...Active...
Network Presence Suppression Protocol...Active...
Passive Yuudeshi Network Access...Active...
Quick Release Weapon Holsters...Optimized...
Silent Cartographer System...Active and Optimized...
Spinal Automation Core...Green...
"Run Mugshot examination program. Run background check on suspect, Alexander Rasnov." Slumdog communicates to his built-in computer that runs a shadow program to prevent detection via Yuudeshi Network. The traitorous jester from Russia. Lost his wife to terrorists and went mad before betraying the United Nation by nearly starting a new war between Israel and Lebanon. This should fetch a good sum of yen. Slumdog jumps off the skyscraper less than two miles away south from the hospital. From the skyscraper, he lands on a shorter skyscraper with a roll to lessen the impact of the fall before proceeding to walk to a ledge behind him, facing to the last skyscraper he was on top of. It was nighttime as most would be sleeping at the time. Such a bother that the generous tip was saying I have to be here at this time to catch him on the move. Suddenly, he hears a chuckle as the sound sensory pings it was from his six. Predictable for a classy villain. "What a lucky night it is for you to come out at the right time! I am Ureus!" The clown speaks nonchalantly. Without warning, Slumdog glows as bright as the sun in brilliant cyan. The jester cries out in pain from the blindness before Slumdog leans back and blasts his jump-jets from his boots for a distance back-flip from fifteen feet in front of the jester to five inches behind the jester. The jester shakes his head and looks around before his thoughts was interrupted by Slumdog's strongly enhanced thrust of his right fist into the jester's back. The Jester flies thirty feet away from Slumdog and smashes into the wall of the skyscraper. However, the damage to the building was too mild to notice, just the jester's impression on the cement brick he crashed into. The jester peels his right arm out of the impression and pulls his face out of it with a goofy face. "Oowiie! I never thought you would be into me already, sister!" Must be a guess, but I have to confirm it later.

Slumdog hears another ping from his four and in synchronization with the reflex, the armor automatically reveals a series of blades from the bracer on the backside. Sparks fly as Slumdog's fore-blades connects with a nodachi sword from a cloaked figure. Judging by the force pressing down on Slumdog, that figure is very strong. Slumdog forces the sword away and uses the jump jets to evade the second swing and get some distance. Close one! A second late and I'll waste energy on the Anti-Kinetic system! Already the cloaked figure catches up to Slumdog with a chop. Another set of fore-blades reveals itself from the left bracer and by crossing arms quickly, Slumdog catches the sword again. As quickly as it connects, Slumdog spreads out his two arms and snaps the sword in two pieces. Must been stainless steel or something relatively cheap. Slumdog shoots down to the floor twelve feet below where the figure is and Slumdog quickly readjusts the stance and uses a burst of jump-jets to soften the landing dramatically. In a kneeling position, Slumdog aims his left bracer at the descending figure. The heat turns up in form of a flamethrower from Slumdog, igniting the cloak on fire and forcing the figure to reveal himself as a tall Arrancar. "Run Facial Recognition program." Wait. That is not right. I thought- Reflex kicks in again as Slumdog uses his right hand to slap the Arrancar's right thrusting hand, preventing impalement by the Arrancar. It was a set up as the Arrancar uses bala against Slumdog's gut, sending the bounty hunter flying fifty feet west of the position and in mid air. Before the reflex kicks in, the Arrancar already caught up to Slumdog and gripped Slumdog's neck. Damn! "Witness of my end, thy be perplexed? How art thou and Where is thy mongrel?"

Slumdog uses a burst of the right boot's jump-jet to knee the Arrancar in the gut, forcing him to let go of him. "Spare me of your poetry, Nada!" Slumdog scorns before pulling out a magnum pistol with his right hand and a lighter machine pistol with the left hand. BOOM goes the magnum, causing the round to impact explosively upon Nada's gut and create a cracking dent on it like a heavy damage to ceramic armor. With the machine pistol, Slumdog aims at Nada while he is stunned and unleashes a burst of three bullets in one tap of the trigger. The bullets impact into the dent on Nada's gut and causes profuse bleeding in three holes front and back. Nada larches forward while having his right arm over his frontal wound. "I inquire an answer. I underestimated thou. I curse thou for how thou became able... When before, thou art pathetic." Nada speaks once more before the jester appears to his side. "Oopsie! Dozed off a bit, but now we must retre- ... Ow? First time it hurts, another time I question pee-shooter." The jester announces his leave before getting shot in the left knee by Slumdog's machine pistol after it was set to semi-automatic. The jester pulls out a curious gem out of his pocket, but it was shot out of his hand quickly. "You're not getting away this time, Alexander." Slumdog speaks grimly to the jester and Nada.

{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Left_bar_bleue20650/20000{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Empty Re: {OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper

Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:07 am

N O T A G I R L

Aso had been watching the battle thoughtfully, his body resting on the rooftop of a nearby building. From here, he was able to see just about everything that had happened, thanks to his very capable eyes, zooming in on the different events as they occurred, and biding his time. He was there for a fairly simple reason: Being the Male Head of the Guardian Iramasha, he was making sure that the defensive systems of Karakura were all still working in tip top shape, Taron proudly on his shoulder. The defenses were completely fine, and that was good enough for him. After he had completed his work, he had gone to wander the city a bit before returning to Iramasha Island. So, he had decided to rest here on the side of this rooftop, taking a small nap before he was awoken by an explosion.

When he had looked down, he had seen two figures beginning to do combat. He had zoomed in with his special eyes, seeing all the parts of the battle as they were carried out. However... that was not all. His own eyes wandered a small amount, as he was fairly certain this person could handle himself, before he spotted something else, his eyes widening to almost their limit. This.... is bad. Very bad. He decided, still in a relaxed position on the side of the rooftop, but his gaze was much more intense.

Nagato... one of the greatest threats... He reflected, his teeth clamped tightly. He had heard of Nagato, all right. An arrancar with orangish-red hair, with strange things stabbed in all over his body. He's a great threat; not much is know about him, other than that he was so powerful he was the head of the neutral organization The Rinyauru... Aso thought to himself, looking over at his Seishin. Taron also had a fairly worried look, her eyebrows and forehead scrunched up as she tried to squint at the approaching man. I'm not sure why he's here, but- His thoughts were cut off as he watched as the drunk that the arrancar had passed fell on his face, and Aso felt the man's energy dispersing. What... a shame... Looks like he's going to prove to be a threat after all... this won't end well...

His eyes shifted once more, just in time to watch another enemy appear and attack the mechanized person. Aso watched with interest as this arrancar was repulsed as well, being thrown back with the Jester. He blinked, but then his gaze hardened as he felt the large amount of energy spill out all around them. His eyes quickly shifted, back to the bounty hunter, as a single wall appeared before him/her/it, diverting away the energy, shielding them from any initial damage or shock that would be felt by the release. The wall then smallened, before it dissipated into nothing.

Aso turned his gaze to Taron, and nodded. Taron saluted him with her left hand, her right gripping the bo in her hand as she vanished with a PLOP. She reappeared, standing on the bounty hunter's shoulder, her eyes wide and staring at the arrancar before them. She gave a HAI as she swung the bo around her shoulder, pointing it with both hands at the three enemies before them. Aso watched with interest to see what would happen next...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Left_bar_bleue5/100{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Empty Re: {OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper

Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 pm
{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Soldier_by_dmon_art-d4r4k3t
Slumdog Reaper
Special Class
Bounty Hunter
Information: Slumdog Reaper is reputed for non-lethal retrievals of criminals who are spiritually evolved. No one was able to discover the true identity of this outlaw, but rumored to be a machine created by scientists in the Yuudeshi Network, however officials denied the existence of the rumored project, leaving with one thing confirmed, that bounty hunter is indeed human. What automatically marked it as a bounty was the wildfire rumor that Slumdog killed the world-class terrorist, "Mr. Caveman," a man who seems death-defiant as he survives more than hundreds of military attempts to capture or to kill. That infamy raises the bounty score to over one billion yen, yet the Slumdog Reaper did not appear to claim it, so with it up in the air, bounty hunters from around Japan became interested in putting their name on top as the one who killed Slumdog Reaper and to claim the one billion yen reward for dead or alive.

Advisory to Bounty Hunters: Slumdog Reaper is capable of handling multiple strong hollows on its own. It will require a team effort to take down this fabled bounty hunter. In addition, the chance of running into the Slumdog Reaper will be rare.
“Attempting to run from a battle? I do retaliate with a meaningful excuse! As you can see, I just became a meme of twenty-eleven by that hybrid!” Ureus the Jester calls out to Nagato in response after he drops Nada down onto the street below. Nagato wishes me to come with him. Considering his ping was clearly passive, it means he has his reiatsu active possibly at full. There is another ping further away... A bystander? Considering that Nagato is was wandering around inside the dome, the dome’s effects would be dulling his power over all. Considering he just killed a man by standing by him, the power is still not weakened enough to approach. His release of spiritual pressure was strong, but it was blocked by a barrier before the barrier dissipates. Ureus the Jester spins and disappears before reappearing behind Nagato’s left shoulder while reclining in mid-air. “Mind you that retreating is not all about running away; it can mean we can make an escape route for when we recruit her into our rank. The point to it is that she is pretty much like me and Nada; take a guess what makes us three similar.” Ureus the Jester speaks to Nagato while rolling onto his belly in mid air with his hands entwined to hold up his chin as his head tilts to the side. With the jump-jets on, Slumdog glides to the side to get to the nearest rooftop because the jump-jets are not meant for prolonged flight. Suddenly, a tiny girl flamboyantly appears on Slumdog’s shoulder.

Taron? Aso’s Seishin Buki? Good. Someone to back me up if things are going downhill. Suddenly, the Jester skips over to the side of the skyscraper like a girl as he kneels down and theatrically introduces, “Presenting! Nada! He is not too injured; he is just calibrating how much power that Hanako has to give!” Nada rises with a stance that defies some reason of reality... H-his bullet wounds... They’re gone! But these are quincy silver bullets! I even have the Yuudeshi Network do special inspections on them to make sure they are not farce! Nada’s wounds are supposed to be remaining because the quincy silver bullets are meant to stunt any regeneration like poison to Arrancar and Hollows! Hanako was discovered to be Slumdog Reaper. Less important of how they know her identity; what is important is how did Nada recovered from three quincy bullet wounds that quickly! “And you can heal just like that as a Child of Vohlis, Hanako!” Ureus proclaims like a corny salesman for steroids. “Child of Vohlis?” Hanako asks Ureus. “First thing first! Will you join our little cohort and avenge our father, Sis?” Ureus answers like Hanako is the fool. “Do mind that your generation was a lot younger compare to the first generation, so father’s blood is diluted in your system while within my system, it is fresh and potent. I should be your ancestral aunt for all we care, Alexander.” Hanako retorts with some knowledge that came to her head somehow. “I am Hanako Yadomaru Iramasha, member of the Karakura Defenders. So I will decline as my allies will be on their way now and besides, my husband will not like the idea of me being captured again.” “Then we will have to be brief! Nada and I will make sure the others will not have a chance to disturb. Mind not killing her because we have company interfering with the Queen’s plans somehow!”
“And you’re seriously believed that I’ll go down that easily?” Hanako asks as she wrings her wrists and tugs down her gauntlets before placing them on her hips while leaning forward and legs spread out into a sturdy stance. Hanako’s helmet does not show, but she is quite observant as she is picking off details quickly. I have not fought this foe before, but as it seems, the ECP potency is degrading subtly. The dome is weakening this sucker as he speaks and Taron is capable of draining his energy further. If I can get him into a lock, Taron can safely get on his back and siphon some energy. Eventually, Nagato will be weak enough to not be much of a threat and be forced to retreat; however, I’ll not let him get away because he will just come back and hurt others later on. With the right foot backing to the rear and fists raising to chest level with left hand forward and right hand reeled, Hanako is ready for a fight for her life. “Taron. Stay in safety and do not jump in until I give the word.” Luckily while Ureus is talking his bleeding mouth away, Hanako took the time to recalibrate her armor for combat. Even though the armor is not made to tank someone like Nagato, it has enough gadgets to compensate the dull durability. Since Hanako does not know who is Nagato, Nagato has the advantage over her in matters of tactics while at the same time, it is also Nagato’s first time fighting Hanako, so he is at the disadvantage...providing he has not observed her fighting styles long enough.

For her initial attack, she opens up her shoulder-mounted rocket racks and fires four DE (Direct Explosive) rockets with pins on the tip so when on impact, the pin will pierce into any surface and latches itself so it will be hard to remove. The rockets have a delay of three seconds after impact. Once the time is up, they release an explosion in a conical form, spreading like a shotgun blast and do serious damage to primarily lieutenant-ranked oppositions. The four rockets shoot at Nagato at the speed of over five hundred miles per hour from a distance of fourteen feet, leaving Nagato with virtually one-fiftieth of a second to dodge them all; if he does dodged them, then Shadin will have a fit about it. Just for extra assurance, Hanako pulls out her hand-cannon and fires a round at one of the rockets, and even with a slight miss, the explosive round of the magnum will set off one of the rockets and create a chain of premature explosions toward the area around Nagato or directly at him. After the explosion, Nagato should be stunned by the explosion, but time is not a friend and Hanako cannot abide second guessing; she charges at Nagato and deviates to the side to flank him from the left to hopefully catch him into an arm lock. People usually go for the headlock because of knockout factor, but that is if they can avoid getting chopped up for the next ten seconds and the person is not dead to begin with. Quickly, she hooks her left arm around Nagato’s left arm, uses the magnum on Nagato’s lower back to throw him off balance, and then grips his right arm with her right hand, and forcefully brings the two arms together behind his back. If all successful, Hanako holds her magnum at Nagato’s back head and her left hand and arm locking his arms behind his back as a method of pinning him down.

“Taron. Quickly.” Hanako calls out to the seishin buki, giving the cue for Taron to come upon Nagato to drain him of his energy, weakening him further. If all goes well, Nagato will be at a captain’s level of power and if not... Hanako will be in deep trouble because she is in the danger zone. At least the armor can give her a chance to survive and Hanako will try her best to buy enough time for Shadin and his clones to jump in and take care of Nagato or the other two. Glancing at her silent cartographer, Nada and Ureus are just standing by as if they entrusted Nagato to being able to capture Hanako. There must be more to this and Hanako’s life is on the line, so if she gets captured again, that will slow things down greatly as her allies would be putting an effort to retrieving her. If worse, Hanako would be on death row if captured again. That chance will not happen and Hanako will do a lot to see her children again after this, even Koichi. If I failed to keep myself free... Forgive me, my love...

{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Left_bar_bleue20650/20000{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:57 pm

N O T A G I R L

Aso widened his eyes, watching as Nagato fired the relatively simple cero at Taron and Hanako. Taron opened her mouth wide, leaning forwards as she breathed in the energy, the massive amount nearly reaching her limits as she swallowed, falling forwards a bit from the large amount of energy. However, her right arm began to glow, as well as the huge amount of energy in her upper body making her open her mouth and look towards the sky as a mini-cero like lazer shot out, illuminating the sky for a bit as it flew and she looked back again around herself, seeing Nagato right next to them.

Aso had seen the arrancar as well, his eyes wide as he processed the man's intense speed, realizing he couldn't afford to be lax. He finish setting up an Iramasha Link, firing off an alert, a picture of what he had just seen, not bothering to take the time to explain, merely shooting it out to her. He trusted Hanako, the woman's name as he now knew, to be able to do what she could against the arrancar.

And then it was his turn. His head was turned around, staring right at the arrancar as he appeared behind the young-appearing boy, his gaze intense as the foot went towards him. He had been able to follow Nagato with his enhanced sight, which instead of giving clarity, enabled him range and speed. Right in front of the kick as it moved appeared a barrier, small and round, very potent, followed by another one, and another, and another, all the way, small disks in appearance on the path from where the foot was all the way to where Aso's back was. He merely watched as two of the barriers were shattered before the arrancar disappeared again. He keeps jumping around... he must be finding dealing with the two of us alone quite taxing... A light smile was on his face, but only for a moment, as he lowered his gaze back down to the field, seeing the arrancar once more.

Taron watched Nagato appear before them, seeing how much power was going through his body as she threw all her limbs forwards, seeming to hover over Hanako's shoulder. Her right arm was glowing as a barrier appeared around Nagato as the street was turned to rubble, a single bead of sweat going down the neck of the Seishin as Nagato's own energy properties worked against him, allowing her to hold back the blast. However, the barrier was slowly stretching from the stress, and she put her legs back down and snugged herself into the cracks of Hanako's armor up to her shoulders, her arms still outstretched and trying to hold back the blast. This was the most that she and Aso could do to help...

For now...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Left_bar_bleue500/999999{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:36 pm
Kei

まばゆいばかりのブレード

{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper E6737bae6938448eff74e5dd065f74abf180395b
--

"Cataclysmic. . . "

It was around midnight. Most of the regular citizens that
flocked the streets of Karakura City had vanished into their homes, leaving the
streets empty and shrouded in darkness. It was there that the only sign of a
life, at least visible at the time, was a young man by the name of Kei. ”What’s this . . . and why so sudden?” He thought whilst seeming to be in a
trance. It was strange that he was out this late as he was known to sleep in at
times, but something of immense energy quickly peek his interest and he could
not resist investigating it any further. It was upon passing a few buildings
and a popular club with a white car parked in front, he noticed a man passed out
in his own fluids, a common perception seeing it was this late and no doubt
that he probably had more than he could handle. Kei wasn’t aware that the man
had passed away for his senses were focused on finding that strange eruption of
spiritual pressure that happened in only an instant. Reaching closer and closer
to the end of the street he could feel the sudden burst of raw power shatter
the street lights and gave Kei the most frightening experience, ever.

He reacted as
anyone would and stayed hidden in one of the alley ways. Just to make sure he
was out of sight. With his spiritual pressure lowered and his mind set to
examine the creature emitting such a violent showcase of raw power, he noticed
that the creature was in fact a man with bodily piercings and the tone he was
using in regards to the android standing opposite sent shivers down Kei’s
spine. “What on earth is he?” He noted. Feeling
a bit threatened he began to disperse a bit of his own energy just to ensure
that he isn’t tangled in with the rest and can defend himself should he be
forced to. It was upon observing around the corner of his gaze and his back
still against the wall, he realized that there were others. To be honest Kei
couldn’t make heads or tails of this madness as, unexpectedly there was an
android and a cute girl standing on its shoulder. Then to allow Kei to question
his sanity, a jester had taken side with an arrancar who by the looks it was a
long way from home. Puzzling as it was, Kei would have easily gone to aid the
two but he was still complacent on whether or not if he should help at all.

Before Kei could sense it, a force of un-imaginable magnitude began to
tear apart the very sidewalk he was standing on. It was too much, the attack
was so powerful Kei had to release all restraints of his own power and begin to
build immunity to the attack before scaling the side of a dilapidated building
which had succumb to its force. What is this .
. .?!?He said a loud. His gaze was fixed at
the man now hovering in midair above the ruble of a small section of the city.
Kei was now aware of how dangerous he was and immediately wanted to attack, but
only if he were foolish enough to not understand the power this man was capable
of. Instead he kept his distance and jumped upward in a back flip to land on an
invisible platform created from reishi collected from under his feet.
Stretching his right hand forward and grabbing unto a blade made of his reiatsu,
he whipped the blade pointing it downward and crouched into a defensive stance.

{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Left_bar_bleue99999/99999{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:37 am
[-ENTER SHADIN YUUDESHI: ONE OF THE WORLDS STRONGEST ZIAMICHI-]
Character: Shadin Yuudeshi | Tier Level: 0-2+ | Rank: The Yayjuu Leader, The Leader Of The Yuudeshi Clan | LETS ROCK!!!
{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Image2157
ENTER SHADIN'S POST

Standing on top of one of the tallest peaks in Karakura City, Japan's white haired leader stared down at the immense spiraling metropolis as he prepared to go into battle once more. It seems once again the streets of Karakura Central were in obvious danger by another immense threat. Throughout all of the Yuudeshi Network; he had been receiving multiple reports of varying powerful beings doing battle in Karakura City. One of the first bits of communication that he was able to pick up on is that one of them had a very high level of power radiating within him and from the looks of it this being was of Arrancar decedent. Gauging by the Yuudeshi Network's power scale, this guy was about as strong as the Demon Lord Ender before he ascended to his final form; a being that is almost on par with Shadin himself. Therefore, from that fact alone, this guy was first on Shadin's shit list to beat down. Next on the list would be another creature that was Arrancar in nature, but had some sort of Demonic pretense to him. Upon further analysis from Hanako's encounter, this person appeared to be Nada; one of the former Espada members of Ashlei's crew that he believed Koichi dealt with Chaos Island all those months ago.

Ugh. Some people just don't know when to quit. Therefore, Nada was also going to be placed a secondary threat on enemies to eliminate during this fight. He wasn't quite sure of his full capacities yet, but judging from the data gathered from Koichi, Shadin was fairly certain himself if things should get out of hand he had enough power, skills and raw force needed to take on both Nada and Nagato. After all, it wouldn't be the fast time Shadin has faced impossible odds and it certainly won't be the last time he faces them. "...This is clown? Oi vay..." Literally, there was a clown taking part in this battle that appeared to be some sort of Human/Demon hybrid that possessed a rather decent threat. Whatever. If it came down to it, this bozo could be taken care of by his clones. In addition to that, there also appeared to be another fairly powerful person on the battlefield already apart from Hanako. Apparently, this guy was an Iramasha Clan and was one of their heads. Good, this guy should have enough power to deal with The Clown and take Hanako to safety.

Taking a deep sigh to let out any anxieties, Shadin had gathered enough Intel on the battle, the opponents, the landscape, powers and other varying factors to know what his next few steps were going to be. The first would be to evacuate all citizens from this section of Karakura City; since there is no doubt that this was going to get ugly quick. So, with the help of the Yuudeshi Network, Shadin sent an all points bulletin across Karakura Central for it's population to prepare for a heated battle between many powerful entities; in addition to that, he also ordered that all people who did not have spiritual powers, combat skills or are just ordinary citizens to clear the area to avoid any additional damage, injury, loss of life and so on. Then, with a mere snap of each of his fingers, Shadin grinned wildly as he watched parts of Karakura Central actually begin to armor themselves and prepare for the upcoming battle at hand.

In a matter of seconds, if everyone on the battlefield were paying attention to this change in scenery, the buildings around them began to adjust themselves. Varying sections of Karakura City began to a steel-like substance cover the streets, structures, cars and other objects that were strong enough to even withstand nuclear assaults; meanwhile, other districts in Karakura Central began to simply go underground as large divisions of the city actually began vanish into Underground Karkaura where hopefully Zin would take care of those people. "This is the beauty of our defense system. We aren't just sitting ducks anymore~" Raising his hands in the air, Shadin let out a cocky laugh as he watched his city go through dramatic modifications on the drop of a hat. With three more snaps of his fingers, other vulnerable parts of Karakura City were then seen actually being transported into the air to attach themselves to Sukai Karakura just in case that entire section of Karakura had to be moved away from the massive battlefield.

"Now, cry for me baby~" With those words said, Shadin snapped his fingers once more in a wild fashion as everyone in Karakura Central could feel a dramatic shift in energy. What was this alternation? Heh, The Yuudeshi Network at work once more. As of now, this city had been placed in a high alert scenario based on the fact an Ender-Type threat had entered the city walls; which translates into the fact that Shadin was now allowed to use VERY lethal and HEAVY force in order to deal with said target until it was eliminated or subdued. Thus, on that note, Shadin clapped his hands together and a very monstrous-type roar was heard echoing throughout the now ever-changing Karakura Central. This was The Beast of Karakura's Battle Cry as he began to go to war against Nagato; starting off by using Imaginary Computation skills in addition to the energy the Yuudeshi Network gathered in order to begin crafting an invisible aura that began to engulf all of Karakura City, or rather, the section of Karakura City where Nagato, Nada and Jester were currently doing battle at.

What WAS this aura? Everyone could feel it, hell, it even gave off a soft purple glow so even regular people could see this thing somewhat. However, it wasn't just there to look pretty. The instant that it overcame the area, Nagato, Nada and Jester should all begin to experience the sensation of a good portion of their energy being drained to weaken them, all of their bodies should start to feel that using their spiritual, reaitsu or anything that required energy is very demanding and tiring to use; and in addition to that, each of their bodies health should also be beginning to deteriorate as it would be shown by them throwing up large chunks of blood, organs beginning to fail or become damaged, vision beginning to blur; possibly even go blind, bones starting to become more fragile and eventually even their hearing going all but out the window. These effects, however, are still not the tip of the iceberg of this furious storm Infamous Beast of Karakura Central had in store for them.

"I wanna hear you scream baby~" Snapping his fingers once more, an immense wave of force smacked into the portion of Karakura City where Nagato, Nada and Jester were currently doing battle at. However, all citizens alongside Hanako, Aso and Kei were not going to be harmed by it; as through the power of Imaginary Computation, Shadin made set rules within the area in order to protect people who had nothing to do with the battle from it's effects by generating a massive invisible barrier around them to shield them from his attack; and, in addition to that, while he was busy trying to protect his allies, Shadin also generated a white sphere around Aso, Ken and Hanako that would proceed to attach itself to them in order to serve as armor in a sense. So long as Shadin or the Yuudeshi Network keeps pumping energy, they will have a force around there body that will have enough durability and defense to withstand punches from Kenpachi for a certain amount of time, most illnesses, poisons and things of that nature won't be able to effect them for the time being as, with Imaginary Computation in addition to having millions of nanobots inside of his own body, Shadin directed thousands of nanobots across the area in order to keep an eye on all opponents, monitor the health of his allies and enemies and the surrounding area.

In any case, however, the unforeseen force that smacked right dab into Nagato, Nada and The Jester was there in order to make extremely difficult for them to move in, what would hopefully be, their newly weakened bodies, generate breathing problems due to all the extreme forces roaring down on their bodies with enough strength to rip apart even some Vice Captain class fighters rather quickly, heavily decrease their speed on almost all of their attacks and physical body in order to make sure they are held in one place without running away too far and lastly this was done in order to show them just who exactly they were dealing with. With another clap of his hands, Shadin let out a laugh, point his right hand at the direction of Karakura City where the fight was taking place and proceeded to have thousands of chains arise from the ground around Nagato, Nada and Jester. What were these chains going to do? Heh, they were going to make their lives a living hell is what they were going to do.

The minute these chains started trying to attach themselves to the evil trio, they would attempt to zap the physical strength out of them by constantly shocking them with billions of volts of electricity in order to severely burn through their skin, muscle and even bone in some cases. But, alongside that, he would use the electric currents around them in order to connect them with the nanobots that were in the air around them and hopefully inside of them to proceed to make a try at reading all of their memories from any given point and time; but hopefully within the past month or so, and should this current work, the nanobots would go on to send this information to Shadin, Shadin would process the information and in turn scatter it across the network in order for everyone to be better equipped to deal with Nagato.

But alas, even if that failed, the nanobots would keep on analyzing their bodies to send more useful information back to Shadin and the Yuudeshi Network to generate a better profile on these goons; Moreover, at the moment, these chains would then begin to become like a poison to the group as Shadin would use his Imaginary Computation Skill in order to make the chains have an allegoric-type of effect on their bodies once they made physical contact with them in order to enhance the sickness they felt from the aura earlier, make an attempt at forcing them into a weaker sealed or base state so the chances of them making a serious counter attack slim down and soon the chains would even try to fuse with their bodies in order to make every last molecule in their body scream in pain, wear them down and tire out their body by the chains using their otherworldly powers in order to try and trick their bodies into producing more power then they already need in such a dire situation.

With one last clap, Shadin then forged up three crystal sphere's around the trio in order to hopefully contain them inside of them for the time being. They would appear very quickly, and if they were busy with all of his assaults earlier, it would take some skill to get past them. Thus, if they were caught inside, it would effectively try to seal them even further by preventing access to the outside world, disabling all sorts of energy inside of the sphere, speed up the effects of ill-health to all of them and hopefully contain the situation for the time being until Shadin could get down there himself.

Now, laughing to himself, Shadin placed one foot off the ledge of the building he was standing on and began tapping into his head. "Oi, can you hear me Iramasha Kid, Koichi's wife and bystander?" Spoke Shadin telepathically to Kei, Aso and Hanako. "You three need to get the hell out of there now. If you are wondering who this is, it's your ol' buddy Shadin Yuudeshi." Blinking a bit, Shadin pin-pointed right where his TCCU Clones were and had them appear in armed vehicles, on foot and hiding in various places nearby Nagato, Nada and Jester ready to fight. "HEHEHEHEHE, WE'LL FUCK YOU UP GOOD!" Very quickly, two dozen TCCU Clones appeared in front, beside and behind Hanako, Aso and Ken. They all had a strange glow around them; so you could tell they were ready to fight. "They should be able to assist you in your escape. Go wherever you need to; possibly seek out Koichi and get as far away from them as possible. Hanako, we'll go over Project Slumdog later, but as of now we have alot more pressing concerns as you can see. I'm hoping this assault of attacks did some major damage on them; so please hurry and use this time to flee." With that, Shadin stopped speaking with them and let out an irritated sigh as he remotely watched what would occur next from all of his attacks, data gathering, planning and strategies.

"Only time will tell what will happen now..."

END SHADIN'S POST

[-THE BEAST FROM KARAKURA CENTRAL-]

{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper WVMWLOu
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:51 am

{OPEN} Rare Encounter: Slumdog Reaper Tifa_-_012_CG
Hanako Yadomaru Iramasha Junior
Hitpoints
200/200
Ranking
5-5/5-5
Armor
1200/1200
A.Ranking
1-1/1-1
Normally, Arrancar would resort to ranged attacks or so as Hanako can predict as they are quite straightforward with exception of the arrogant kind. With the wave of spiritual pressure already blocked by an outsider with the use of a barrier, the seishin buki is a clear hint of aid from an ally. Ureus and Nada moved to intercept Hanako’s allies, leaving Hanako with Nagato as her only opposition. Now, Nagato intends to maim Hanako with a cero, but luckily, the seishin buki, Taron absorbed the cero, but has to let some of it out to keep itself from popping from the overwhelming power it consumed. Hanako proceeds to open the missile racks on her armor’s shoulders, but the ECP Sensory pings on behind her and just off to the left. Nagato may have thought he would have Hanako checked with a punch to the back, but Hanako is no amateur; she spins around and swats the approaching fist away with her armored right forearm with enough force to push his hand away before it can fire off the cero that would have decimated her if she has not. While he is firing his cero, it creates an opening for Hanako to quick draw her semi-auto pistol with Quincy Silver Bullets, the kind of ammo that are bane of spirits since they are invented. What each bullet does is create a reiatsu of its own around the bullet-shaped ginto that vibrates with enough frequency to cut through either very thick steel or a thick hierro of an Arrancar; the liquid reiatsu in the ginto spills upon launch to create the reiatsu around it while when in a spiritual body, it acts like sulfuric acid, corroding the system within the arrancar like a fast acting poison. Considering that Arrancar optionally has fast acting regeneration, chances that Nagato would be able to slow it down and only be weaker because of it is possible. However, Hanako curses that she missed the half-second opportunity as Nagato eluded the moment where he would be wounded by Hanako.

Hanako’s sensor pings that Nagato is heading to her ally, Aso. She has to act quickly while her ally is intending to act quickly as well. Hanako jumps and launches herself to the next rooftop with her jump-jets, and lands on the rooftop only to see bala hurdling her at the speed of tank shells! Hanako leaps back and backflips over the ledge, evading the balas and catching herself on an emergency fire escape’s railing. After a short while to time the barrage, Hanako slingshot herself with her jump-jets into the air and drifts to the chasm of skyscrapers to view the streets. She notices Nagato down there as he shouts, “Shinra Tensei!” Hanako then sees a barrier formed around Nagato in an effort to contain the attack. The barrier was somewhat of a success as the area of collateral damage was reduced nearly by sixty percent. But the exact was not very assured as Hanako was too far to judge it surely. Following the damage, Hanako notices the buildings around the city are sinking and changing to its steel-like plated state. Shadin caught wind of the scuffle and already on his way with the TCCU Clones. Hanako feels that she is not doing her part as a Karakura Defender if Shadin takes control of the situation. Without delay, Hanako tips forward and darts directly to face Nagato.

While for Nada and Ureus, they see Shadin coming and the TCCU Clones. Nada presses his white sunglasses up and extends his right hand out, revealing a black mist hued in red before it forms into a nodaichi sword, the same that Hanako broke before. “Pequisa; Shadin Yuudeshi. Adjust Spiritual Body.” Nada speaks before the purple haze comes down upon them. As Nada rushes to Shadin with Sonido, clocking at six hundred miles per hour as he intends to preemptively collide his nodaichi against Shadin’s right arm. Knowing that Shadin would dodge it, Nada plans to use Bala as plan B to hopefully stun Shadin before trying again with Cero Oscura with little needs for a charge-up, although it would not be as powerful as with the charge-up. The cero can decimate a lieutenant-class (Tier-2,) but with the charge-up, it would decimate a captain (Tier-1.) Linking the attacks, Nada seems to be intending to delay Shadin for something. As for Ureus, he can see the TCCU Clones arriving with overwhelming quantity. ”One little rat; Two little kittens. They are all fun, when they are burnt alive! Destruction is fun now! KABOOM!” Ureus chants as a mass quantity of black orbs with red cores appear around him. Each orb accumulates the density of lead with the weight greater than five tons. What is unique about Vohlis’s reiatsu and his children’s reiatsu is that instead of inspiring fear or killing them or even stunning them, the reiatsu of Vohlis crushes them literally if hit by it, so if a shinigami was hit by it, it would seem like the shinigami hit by a flying wrecking ball or crushed by a falling army tank instead of just killed or stunned. Nonchalantly, the clown dances around as he launches the quantity of fifty orbs upon the approaching army, intending to decimate at least some of them and one of their tacky vehicles! The clown too seems to be buying time for something, despite him affected by the purple haze.

Hearing the chaos in the communicator, Hanako lands before Nagato, feeling that she is on her own on this one as Nada and Ureus would be holding off the army for Nagato. With her pistol in her left hand and her good punching hand being the right, intends to fight Nagato and end him. Knowing he will attack immediately, Hanako preemptively first three shots at Nagato, hopefully hitting him in the right shoulder jointing between his body and his arm with intention of disabling his good arm as she charges at him. Another three shots after the first set of firing for the right kneecap where most people would be more supported on, with intention of throwing off his balance and slowing him down, so he cannot use Sonido. It leaves Hanako with six bullets left in her pistol as she collides with Nagato in hand-to-hand combat. If the bullets are missing, then Hanako will have to try and cripple him during the chaos of martial arts. She initiates her melee combination with a double fist with right fist aiming for Nagato’s face and left pistol hand aiming for the gut. Even if her left hand was caught, Hanako can at least pull off a shot to his stomach before twisting herself off to his left. The second attempt is to feint Nagato with a punch to the back when she is aiming her left pistol to hit behind Nagato’s left kneecap; if that fails, Hanako jumps and uses her jump-jets to jump high enough to perch herself on Nagato’s shoulders before attempting a somersault with a kick to Nagato’s back head or face (depending which way he is facing,) before landing on her feet on the ground. From there, she keeps moving to avoid getting hit by Nagato while staying close so Nagato cannot use his bala or cero.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum