Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Words are nothing without Action [Shio]
Yesterday at 11:02 pm by Yaksha

» Lochland Grove [jcink]
Yesterday at 10:38 pm by Guest

» More points
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by That Guy...

» Russian meet Russian
Yesterday at 8:56 pm by That Guy...

» The Monsuta: Evolution Reborn [UPDATED]
Yesterday at 8:52 pm by Shizuo

» New Friend [Foolie]
Yesterday at 8:09 pm by Coolie

» Kokuto [APPROVED 3-3]
Yesterday at 6:21 pm by Henrex

» "ask for graphics and never get any" shop
Yesterday at 6:06 pm by §aga

» Wolf Stalks Deer [Charlise]
Yesterday at 5:21 pm by Angry Charmander

» The Wolf of Wan Street
Yesterday at 4:25 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2439 registered users
The newest registered user is ellqu

Our users have posted a total of 112575 messages in 17051 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

Mirja Eeola

That Guy...

Portal

[THEFROST]

Angry Charmander

Shizuo

henTAI

Yaksha

§aga

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148240247

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:22 pm

COME HERE TO SIGN UP FOR STAFF
We will inform you of what it takes to become apart of the PH Team

Application Template

And please, only post in this thread with your application.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Position Requesting:[/b]

[b]Staff Experience:[/b]

[b]RolePlay Experience:[/b]

[b]What Makes You Good Staff:[/b]

[b]Additional Comments:[/b]

Name: What's your name? Nickname's and Real Name's apply, just give us something we can address you by that isn't too ridiculous.

Desired Position: Which staff job are you applying for? If you put "lolwhatever" in this section of the application, we will assume your work will be "lolwhatever", and your app will be denied on the spot. So please, give a little thought as to what job you'd feel best doing. Also, keep in mind that everything from Moderator, to advisor to admin are filled until otherwise stated.

Staff Experience:
Please, tells us about any other staff experience you've had on another site or in real life in detail. If you don't have any previous experience with this, don't be afraid to say so. Try aiming for one of the lower positions and working your way up.

RolePlay Experience:
Give us any type of links to any well-written RP's on this site or any site that you feel would help your application. If you're applying as a NPC Controller or App Checker, this part is particularly important. The more links, the better. You can also paste anything from particularly good posts so we don't have to go hunting around for them (So hopefully we'll know it's your best since you choose it out). And For NPC Controllers, we would like to see you NPC some. Please create and completely NPC one mission on our mission board, and link it here if possible.

What Makes You Good Staff:
On BPH, you will be have to be able to fulfill certain jobs depending on what sort of position you are hoping to be. What gives us the idea that you may be capable of becoming staff at this site? Because you're very active? A good writer? Why should you have this specific position? What would you do or change? This is very important.

Additional Comments:
Anything else you'd like to add? Put it here.

Rules for Application:

• You must be here for at least a month unless you get special permission.
  • You must provide two to four RP links with your character.
  • You can't give higher staff trouble.
  • You should have at least 100 posts.
  • There will most likely be some exceptions.
  • You must wait at least two weeks to apply again if you have been denied.
  • One missions required for NPC Controllers on

NOTE: If you are a current staff member and go offline without any warning for more than five days, we have every right to remove you from the staff sidebar. If you're gone longer or leave again, you may lose your staff position without any warning from us. Like I said before, this does not apply if you have a temp leave, but you will lose your position on the staff bar. Sorry, we're just too big of a site to be dealing with this anymore.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011
¥ Yen : 515122371

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:38 pm

VIRGIN POST IS MINE 8D

Name: Aivee!
Position Requesting: NPC Controller and App Checker!

Staff Experience: -- Admin on several sites, as well as moderator on a few.
The main experience I got was being PACMod-Moderator-Admin on a Naruto site. You can simply imagine what that entailed.

RolePlay Experience: Been around for 5-6 years now. Did a plethora of sites, from all sorts of genres.

What Makes You Good Staff: Well, let's see.. I think my open minded-ness to concepts, and the fact that I try to do the best that I can to make things easy on both me and the member makes me a valuable team member. I may be strong headed, and have a strong opinion, but I am analytical by nature, and social patterns are easy for me to discern. I'm also very friendly, and very welcoming, and often drop what I'm doing to help someone. I have my lazy periods, but I'm crazily a good doom train when I want to be.

Additional Comments: Hm, yeah. Dual staffing for the win? Also, as a note, the site where I was mod-admin, I did a lot of jobs, so I'm pretty flexible staff wise. Feel free to use me to plug into other holes as needed.

List; Comm; Perm;Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:47 pm

I'll be approving Aivee for her spot since we already discussed this matter on skype. Therefore, do us proud and go hard at this position!

Back to top Go down
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

¥ Yen : 106719518

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Name: Tsukuyomi
Position Requesting: Janitor

Staff Experience: I was a Moderator on BBS and Well... I was a Janitor here xD

RolePlay Experience: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t4753-old-fights-new-beginnings-yuri-closed

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t4969-a-time-to-shatter-reality-private-ravana

What Makes You Good Staff: Can't really get much bullshit past me, Yet, I am completely fair when It comes to handling matters that are in question anyway. I'm nice (To a point), Most of the Members find me tolerable, and I have a charisma that blends with most people anyway.

Additional Comments: Nah Son.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubine
Regnun Caelorum et Gehanna

¥ Yen : 326294935

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
80/100  (80/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:37 am

Your recent attitude towards Blade makes us feel you're not ready to return to staff. Your activity is also not stellar, so for now I'ma deny this.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin

¥ Yen : 203513591

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10000/999999  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:07 am

Name: Hunter, Gin, Edge (Whatever you feel like calling me)
Position Requesting: App Checker (And if something else is needed that would still allow me to check apps, Im all for it)

Recently I noticed someone requesting something be checked, but all the staff were busy, so i figured the staff are a bit overwhelmed at the moment (especially since there is only one app checker and she is also an NPC). Plus I've been asked to review a few apps for people, so I figure why not try to help them out a bit more?

Staff Experience:

Well, I was part of the staff here for awhile, and checked a bunch of character applications, equipment, Kidō, Cero, etc.

RolePlay Experience:

Though I'm sure you all know about my roleplaying skills, heres a few links:

Here

And Here

Just started, but my post is up

Well I've already worked as an app checker here before and practically immediately checked something the moment it was brought to my attention. I'm a good worker and on PH quite a bit. I'm committed to the site (in 3 days of being back I got involved with multiple threads). Also, I know most people here (or at least those that go in the xat), so that might help.

Additional Comments:

Hhhmmm.....other than "I'll get the job Done", no, not really. Well, I mean, since Ive returned Im sure those that know me have noticed a difference in the way I act. Calmer, kinder, less sarcastic, etc.

Last edited by Edge on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubine

¥ Yen : 326294935

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
80/100  (80/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:15 am

Denied.

Sorry, but you just got unbanned about a week ago.

Not to mention we've had to re-check some of your approvals that were later denied because of simple things that would have been denied in a proper first lookthrough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011
¥ Yen : 515122371

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Name: Aivee!
Position Requesting: > Janitor bro

Staff Experience: -- Admin on several sites, as well as moderator on a few.
The main experience I got was being PACMod-Moderator-Admin on a Naruto site. You can simply imagine what that entailed.
BEEN APP-CHECKER HURR TOO. JUST SAYIN'.

RolePlay Experience: Been around for 5-6 years now. Did a plethora of sites, from all sorts of genres.

What Makes You Good Staff: Well, let's see.. I think my open minded-ness to concepts, and the fact that I try to do the best that I can to make things easy on both me and the member makes me a valuable team member. I may be strong headed, and have a strong opinion, but I am analytical by nature, and social patterns are easy for me to discern. I'm also very friendly, and very welcoming, and often drop what I'm doing to help someone. I have my lazy periods, but I'm crazily a good doom train when I want to be.

Additional Comments: Hm, yeah. Dual staffing for the win? Also, as a note, the site where I was mod-admin, I did a lot of jobs, so I'm pretty flexible staff wise. Feel free to use me to plug into other holes as needed.

^ LAZY

List; Comm; Perm;Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS

¥ Yen : 197810249
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:39 am

Name: Dr.Hiro
Position Requesting: Janitor

Staff Experience:I have been Admin on a couple sites, as well as moderator on a few and Head admin Frosteh, Tsu, and Agito should know my experience

RolePlay Experience:
I've been role playing for about 6 or 7 years and again Frosteh, Tsu, and Agito should know my experience.

My recent one
A Reunion of Two Hiro and Zoro

two unfinished ones that weren't finished due to not having internet
Yayjuu's Crimson Knight
Interesting Proposal

I'm not quick to judge people and i have an open mind about any thing really, and i'm very easy going and pretty chill when it comes to dealing with new members and new role players.

Additional Comments: none
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://heroverse.forumotion.com/
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 am

Aivee, you were already autoapprove that day I told you to sign up. Therefore, you are now a Janitor and have been doing pretty good since the time you were sworn in.

As for Hiro, we currently have all Janitor spots filled, but I might consider you down the line. We still have NPC slots opened, which is something I think you could do,

Back to top Go down

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next