Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 5:51 am by BlackOoze

Top posters
THEFROST
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130612 messages in 19843 subjects

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshin
God of Wind
Kenshin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/0The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 am

Name: Kenshin
Position Requesting: Janitor

Staff Experience: Enough

RolePlay Experience: 3 Years

What Makes You Good Staff: Past Experience

Additional Comments: Nope

Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:49 am

We spoke of you in a recent meeting, and the decision was that you weren't active enough.
Get more active and re-apply.
That and, if you looked, we have no free Janitor positions.
Until then, denied.

Entity of Contradiction
Zero

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Name: Austin
Position Requesting: App Checker

Staff Experience: Been a NPC controller and Janitor on this very site for quite sometime.

RolePlay Experience: Been here for 1 year and 5 months and that is it.

What Makes You Good Staff: I'm a good staff member because I get my jobs done when asked and do some various tasks on my own, as I'm regaining my activity this will put my only flaw out of the way.

Additional Comments: Even through I was removed from Staff a while back from activity, I've decided to restart and try this again noticing their really isn't too many app checkers or NPC controllers really to help the staff present. So I see this maybe my chance to show that I'm back in the staff and here to stay. Should I fail well you've got nothing to lose as I see it as I'll obviously get staff work done still. So what do you say? Have I got my chance?

TARDIS
TARDIS
Dr.Hiro

Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:04 pm

if its only NPC that's open then i will take the job
Back to top Go down
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:22 pm

I can't answer yours as of right now, Austin.

Loki, denied. Learn to use the template given, don't just lolpost a request.

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 KMyp5MzThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Dr.Hiro

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:43 pm

do you mean me blade? if so read frost's post

[THEFROST] wrote:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 8f3c9c60

Aivee, you were already autoapprove that day I told you to sign up. Therefore, you are now a Janitor and have been doing pretty good since the time you were sworn in.

As for Hiro, we currently have all Janitor spots filled, but I might consider you down the line. We still have NPC slots opened, which is something I think you could do,
Back to top Go down
Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:39 pm

I still want a template used. Is it not there for the sole purpose? ._.

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 KMyp5MzThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Dr.Hiro

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:09 pm

But I just posted here to say I accept the role frost has given me.
Back to top Go down
Elendril
Veteran Member
Elendril

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:19 am

Name: Christopher
Position Requesting: NPC Controller

Staff Experience: a lot on others sites ranging from Admin to mod,, here app checker in training

RolePlay Experience: maybe 3 years now

What Makes You Good Staff: On a lot and willing to do threads with a lot of people

Additional Comments: N/A

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Back to top Go down
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10000/999999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:48 am

Name: Edge/Hunter
Position Requesting: App Checker/Whatever you guys need someone for.

Staff Experience: I've worked here before, and other places.

RolePlay Experience: Plenty, I've been role playing for years.

What Makes You Good Staff: Well.....I mean, I guess that's really for you guys to decide, isn't it? I've become active again, I have a ton of extra time to put into the site, I'm dedicated, I've tried to get to know people here. I help people out whenever they need it.

Additional Comments: Not really, other than I noticed there aren't really any lower staff members.....at all.

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next