Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2623 registered users
The newest registered user is Swafty

Our users have posted a total of 124424 messages in 18998 subjects
Share | 

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 271PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:05 am

[adm]Making a note that, after discussion with staff, Blade has been approved.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 272PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:39 pm

[adm]After discussing it with staff today, we've decided not to move forward with S_E's application.
[/adm]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
115400/99999  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 273PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:00 pm

Name: MWD, Bobbeh, Bobby bushay
Position Requesting:
Site Assisstant
Staff Experience:
None, however this will give me a chance to get out of my comfort zone and try something new for a change.
RolePlay Experience:
I have roleplayed on mulitiple bleach RP sites for about 2-3 years and a variety of other's based off shows such as Pokemon and My Hero Academia. Also i've had a varying degree of experience and that has not only improved my overall writing skill throughout the years but also given me a mindset on never giving up and take criticism from others.
What Makes You Good Staff: Well other then being extremely active on site despite certain blockades such as life,schoolwork, and other personal stuff i myself is pretty good with the community and staff members as a whole. I may joke around and stuff but thats part of life ya know? Its boring to follow the same path as others and its okay to be different.
Additional Comments:
I have a varying degree of interest in the human race and have brushed upon my knowledge on how they function, how the act, and how they impact the PH universe in its entirety. This will also allow me to be more open with my thoughts and opinions on various subjects and improve my anxiety in terms of social interaction woth others.

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 274PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:41 am

[adm]Staff has discussed it and at this time we aren't looking for anymore staff for the time being. We have declined your application.[/adm]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 275PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:09 pm

Name: JJ [James H.]
Position Requesting: Doesn't matter to me, just get me somewhere where I can do some good.

Staff Experience: I wanna say I have three or four years of site staffing experience, as a Janitor, a moderator, and an Admin. I know how the administrator panel works and I can make graphics and grade applications if needed.

RolePlay Experience: I had fifty-five characters and have the second highest posting total of any member on the site. I now have around ten characters that I play as actively as I can.

What Makes You Good Staff: This place is my home. The members here are my family. I believe in this place, what it represents, and what it has done for people. I feel that it is now in a delicate position, and refuse to sit idly by while the place I love is endangered.

Additional Comments:
I want to help get things organized again, help craft a stronger relationship between the staff and the memberbase, and am willing to do whatever it takes, listen to whatever I have to, and force myself to have enough time to help the place that has always, always stood by me.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 276PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:55 pm

[adm]Taking some time to consider this, I will be moving forward with this application and approving JJ for Trial Moderator. Alongside that, I'm making a note that I'll be making Shizuo a Trial Moderator as well. Although, I will not be approving MWD as of now. I do like that you're active, but I'm not willing to make you a staff member just yet.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Chiraisu
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
16000/99999  (16000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 277PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:22 pm

Name: Chiraisu. (Ashley)
Position Requesting: Event manager, content creator, general moderation.

Staff Experience: No current staff experience.

RolePlay Experience: Over ten years.

What Makes You Good Staff: When it matters, I stay professional. I may joke and pun, or make Innuendoes. But at the end of the day I geniunely care about this site, and I also feel pretty optimistic that there are still roads to take that move on forward. The experience isn't there, but I've been around RP sites long enough to know how things work in idea. Given, I don't know such things in practice, but the important part is the primary thing I want to do, and what I feel is an acceptable slot to fill, is one who's priority is creating content, building lore, and organizing events. This is what I'd want to do.

Additional Comments: Whether or not the site stays "bleach RP" or merely a "general RP" site that has elements of Bleach, I am for it. For new players and some old, there are horizons yet unexplored, places not yet delved into, people to meet, and things to do. It takes a lot to build a world. We have one now, let us continue to build upon it.

In short, what I think would make me a good staff is simply the range of creativity that I have. There are many things I'd like to do yet that I am interested in seeing. Places to make, Events to organize. Over all, my goal is to make the board feel alive, you know?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 278PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:28 pm

Name: Wan The [Insert whatever I am calling myself this week]
Position Requesting: Heavy Lifter Person

Staff Experience: I was actually part of a Naruto site, content/lore mod. I wrote that baby from the ground up....don't ask me how it went.

RolePlay Experience: Over ten years worth

What Makes You Good Staff: I am more active than everyone else on the site combined. Which, plays into the role I want.

Additional Comments: It's a strange role, this one that I want. I'll do the moving and the archiving and the writing and all the bits that take up time that can be used to focus better attentions elsewhere. Since I kinda suck at being actual staff, I'll just be the one that does the time consuming things so other people are less stressed and can do other things more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 279PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:15 pm

[adm]With the current state of the site, we will not be moving through with your applications.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 280PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:05 pm

[adm]After discussion with staff, I'm going to be making darkfunnel a Moderator.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next