Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Small Trouble in Big Rukongai [Private | Saori]
Today at 2:21 am by Dhalia Crush

» Gamma's Templates
Today at 1:21 am by Gamma

» Willoh Kalinovah [PERSONALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION]
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by Absentee

» Unexpected Guests [Rukia - OPEN]
Yesterday at 10:18 pm by henTAI

» Tatsuya Upgrade
Yesterday at 8:39 pm by Sage

» Seeking the World's Strongest Swordsman
Yesterday at 8:23 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Death's Howl Arcana
Yesterday at 8:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wings of Freedom [Demonica]
Yesterday at 6:13 pm by Shizuo

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Yesterday at 5:27 pm by Shizuo

» Zunza Lowelen [Magus Sugiura] [APPROVED, 1-3++]
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Share | 

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29
AuthorMessage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 281PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Name: S_E
Position Requesting: Moderator (do you guys even do SAs anymore?)

Staff Experience: Literally in every position starting 2013-07-28. Was a previous moderator on PH before quitting of my own volition.

RolePlay Experience: Since 2013-06-30. PH is my home-site.

What Makes You Good Staff: I know the ins-and-outs of PH. Even as a member, I can provide people with advice and information cordially and quickly just because I've memorised a lot of PH lore and content. I'd confidently say there are few who match me as far as just how broad my expertise on the site is. On top of that, I've never had an app go more than a single stage of review. Just submit the app into unchecked, and after at most one call with the staff member on discussing issues with the app, immediate approval--not since 2014. I'd say this shows that I also have a good grasp of boundaries, what's acceptable and what isn't, and I've continuously and constantly answered questions, given reviews and opinions, and helped people design their characters.

It's known and been discussed that I can be confrontational, but I've also shown that I'm capable of cutting back on it. When push comes to shove, I'm still there, offering help where necessary, and not just asking if help is needed; I'll take initiative to do what I can. I'll give advice in priorities, what can be done or ways to go about an issue to resolve it without just causing more issues inherently. For the most part, I've pointed out several issues in advance, sometimes they're taken into consideration, sometimes not, but I've had decent accuracy in foreshadowing.

I detailed my intentions to each staff member and even some members extensively in regards to why I'm applying for staff. I'll offer what I can to pick things back up, already putting in advice for coding, I've created graphics for some guide threads. I have a lot of assets to offer and I'm willing to put in the work.

Additional Comments: I came to do God's Work, v2.

Rules for Application:

You must be here for at least a month unless you get special permission.
    • Shit.

You must provide two to four RP links with your character.
    • [Beast Calling w/Atlas]
    • [I Am Wolf w/ Mirja]
    • [No Foam w/ Shio]
    • [Shit-Talking]
    • [Knock Knock w /Inami]
    • I know it says at least 2-4 but best I could do is eight, sorry.

You can't give higher staff trouble.
    • I mean if they're being troublesome then as a degenerated human I feel it'd be my obligation to rectify that.

You should have at least 100 posts.
    • Shit.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
369100/999999  (369100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 282PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Wed May 09, 2018 6:57 pm

[adm]As of today and after discussion with staff, we've accepted Chiraisu and S_E (Bixby) as a Mod-In-Training and Trial Moderator, respectively.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
101000/99999999  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 283PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:48 pm

Name: Absentee
Position Requesting: Moderator (training, trial, w/e)

Staff Experience: I don't have any staff experience on PH, nor do I have experience on any other site. With that being said, I don't believe it would be outside of the scope of my ability or free time. I'm well aware of the duties and responsibilities that staff members are expected to shoulder, and believe that I would shoulder them well.

RolePlay Experience: I've been around here for a good while now, so I suppose I'm starting to rack that up.

What Makes You Good Staff: In my opinion, there are a few reasons I would be a good fit for staff. Firstly, I interact well with new members, and genuinely enjoy helping them get off on the right foot. I've done this several times, and am usually one of, if not the first to welcome members to the site, and to begin helping them come up with the basis of their characters. Most of the time this ends at race selection, but a few times it hasn't. Secondly, I have a thorough understanding of how most mechanics on site are intended to function, my strong suit being tier and abilities. I'm able to create abilities which do exactly what I'd like them to, without them being considered overpowered, or ever being talked to about a nerf, and I understand the relative power level of the different tiers. I'm also good at assisting with ability creation, and give useful and constructive criticism when called for. Lastly, I'm able to devote a good deal of time to the site at the moment. I feel like this is actually one of the biggest things currently. A lot of staff has been fairly busy recently, Henrex is on sabbatical, and Chi has left. Due to this I've noticed a fair few things fall between the cracks for longer than what we'd generally aim for. I'm not saying that if I was staff that would never happen, but I am saying that.

Additional Comments: On to a question that will inevitably be asked. Why do I want to be staff, and why should I be considered for the position when I myself have said that staff should be held to a higher standard than the general member base, yet as a member I sometimes don't even meet the standards that are expected of me. (In writing this I've actually realized that this is a problem, and regardless of the outcome of this application I will most likely tone down the way I interact with chat.) As for why I'd like to be staff, I think I can help out with keeping things moving, and I genuinely love this place. I enjoy seeing it grow, adapt, settle in to a lull, and then have everything shaken up once again. So mainly, PH gives to me, and I find myself in a mood to give back. Regarding the way I present myself on PH, I'd just like to say that my actions are not indicative of my character. I also think it should be fairly common knowledge to those I associate with most that I am more than capable of setting aside any memery and being serious.

Some relevant threads
Kings Advent
I am the Lizard King
Assault of the Hollows
Mysterious Stranger
Administrative Duties

If you're particularly observant you may notice that all of these threads have something in common. They were joined because it was unequivocally my duty to respond to them as captain of the fourth, as they were invasions of soul society, or because they advertised plot that would further the goals of the gotei, something that I personally feel is the duty of someone in such a position, even if not as assuredly. The last one is my own, independent furthering of the gotei's goals, and although that thread hasn't been able to come to fruition, I would still very much like to hash out all of the details of the defenses. I am of the opinion that these threads more than show that I take any duty I may have on site seriously, and that I am both invested and possess initiative.

P.S. You guys are already using my ideas, might as well get them from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 27, 28, 29