Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Nicoletta Karlene
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyToday at 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by MWD

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyToday at 2:27 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyToday at 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 12:49 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Wasteland and I (Open)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2019 4:48 pm by Steiner Franz

» The Iramasha Class Claim/Reserve System
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2019 7:22 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130613 messages in 19844 subjects

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenshin
God of Wind
Kenshin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/0The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:53 pm

Name: Kenshin
Position Requesting: Application Checker, Judgement Caller

Staff Experience: Enough

RolePlay Experience: 3 Years

What Makes You Good Staff: Past Experience

Additional Comments: Nope

Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:54 pm

b]Name:[/b] Jared, Or Nue depending on which i like the second then my real name

My user name is Shizuo Heiwajima
Position Requesting:
npc controller

Staff Experience:
Lunas gas i was a mod

RolePlay Experience:
i've been roleplaying for over 6-7 years now and have been forum rping for a year or two.

What Makes You Good Staff:

I read fast, and am willing to jump on crap as when im needed. plus i love to roll play.

Im on alot not to mention, i am always ready for something to do, And i think by now i know the rules pretty well from past experiences.

Additional Comments:

I know i've goofed up in the past but im hopping if i could get a trial run as this and prove i know what im doing. And not to mention that i can contribute to helping out the site more.

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 33PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 7:10 pm

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 1338402812868

After considering everything on the table, I'll be giving Shizuo the clearance needed to trial as an NPC Controller for the next two weeks and Kenshin as an app checker for the next two weeks. Don't either of you goof on this or there will be hell to pay, heh. So get to the work and do some good for the site as site helpers.

Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Dr.Hiro

Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 34PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:01 am

Name: Dr.Hiro
Position Requesting: App Checker or Judgement Caller

Staff Experience:I have been Admin on a couple sites, as well as moderator on a few and Head admin Frosteh, Tsu, and Agito should know my experience

RolePlay Experience:
I've been role playing for about 6 or 7 years and again Frosteh, Tsu, and Agito should know my experience.

My recent ones
The Black Merge Amongst Queen's

The Collapse of a World

Beaches, Women, Tropical Weather, and Christ the Redeemer

Finished Threads
A First Meeting

A Reunion of Two Hiro and Zoro

two unfinished ones that weren't finished due to not having internet
Yayjuu's Crimson Knight
Interesting Proposal

What Makes You Good Staff:
I'm not quick to judge people and i have an open mind about any thing really, and i'm very easy going and pretty chill when it comes to dealing with new members and new role players.

Additional Comments: none
Back to top Go down
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian
Taichou

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 35PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Name: Taichou to most, Tai to some, Dick to Tsu & Frost & Gin & Other Specials (ED...)
Position Requesting: App Checker

Staff Experience: I've been a Janitor on the site before and a Moderator, too. Won SOTM last year so I think that accounts for something. I'm willing to start over at App Checker.

RolePlay Experience: At least 5-6 years!

What Makes You Good Staff: Again, I've been a Janitor and Moderator on this site before so I know all the basics from the get-go. I won SOTM (and that should count for something as people voted). I'm a very friendly person. I have no idea why I'm friendly to douchebags that likes to call me Dick or Asian, but I just am. Everybody knows I'm Asian. That's what makes me special and a good staff. Everyone loves Asians. Now I'm rambling. Danke.

Additional Comments: I thought while waiting... I needed something to do. I'm pretty damn active, being on for a long time. AND, it's summer especially so my activity will be like... skyrocketing. I'm willing to sell my body as well.

By the way. Not dead. 'Kay, thanks. Die.

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Tumblr_m3cj2mXE1V1qegj01o1_500
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 36PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:35 pm

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 1339705010673

I don't have a problem with you being an App Checker, Taichou. You are going to need to be super active, clear out Equipment, Unchecked Apps, Custom Kidō and Power Upgrades to ensure they are taken care of along with performing on a stable level. Other then that, we'll see how ya do for the next two weeks.

Hiro, I feel you would benefit personally from becoming an NPC Controller as it could boost your activity more, give you more time to role play, fill in a spot we need more of on the site with new members constantly joining and looking for missions. So, in light of that, I would like to give you NPC permissions.

Those are my verdicts on you two's staff request and hope everything will go over smoothly with ya' both.

SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 37PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:03 am

Name: Serenity
Position Requesting: App Checker/Janitor

Staff Experience: Honestly, none. I've never gotten a chance before.

RolePlay Experience: ... 10 years.
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6495-a-meeting-of-strangers-closed
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6632-it-s-graduation-so-what-now-closed
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6587-fighting-in-fields-of-gold-closed
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6642-the-laughing-gray-and-the-strange-girl-closed
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6681-trying-to-get-a-meeting-with-the-captain-thread-closed
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6720-a-routine-check-out-of-routine-closed
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6654-jinzen-training-night-of-the-living-dead-closed
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6740-the-curious-girl-and-her-pancake-loving-lieutenant-closed
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6660-two-friends-one-arm-no-patience-closed

I have a total of 23 threads... All the above are just those that are completed. If needed, I can add more.

What Makes You Good Staff: I believe with being as active as I am, along with the willingness to help people, ask questions, learn more about the site, and take the time to discuss things with members, I'd be really.. very good.

Additional Comments: This is probably a stupid thing to say, but I want to be 100% honest... The only thing I want to be able to avoid doing is NPC controller. I want to be a part of the PH Staff to help keep things updated, get peoples questions through/answered, and help take the load off of some of the staff members... NPC controlling is obviously directed more towards RP instead of helping the site and it's members...
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 38PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:38 am

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 2f40e40e

By the power vested in me, I now grant you access to App Checking permissions. Do us well, Serenity.

~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual
~Amaya~

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 39PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:22 am

Name: Amaya
Position Requesting: NPC Controller

Staff Experience: A former NPC Controller in Bleach: PH.

RolePlay Experience: When i wasn't in Bleach: PH and busy with my house affairs, i tried to get my roleplay experience a little "better" than my old ones and i was able to get myself back on my feet. Though, meh ish back to roleplay in Bleach: PH once more~

What Makes You Good Staff: I was previously an NPC Controller before i left, but i can handle as an NPC Controller from the start again. :3

Additional Comments: Just got back yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 40PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:09 am

Amaya, as much as I think you would do a good job, you did just return yesterday.
Sorry, but give us a week or two to make sure you'll be active enough.

Subject Post 41PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next