Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty
Subject Post 41PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:04 pm

Name: Forsaken Crow
Position Requesting: just App checking

Staff Experience: A couple sites and app checking

RolePlay Experience: About 10 years.

What Makes You Good Staff: Honesty..I don't know. I am active and I guess that's all I can offer, as an app checker, but I guess that's about it.

Additional Comments: Just wanted to lend a hand and it seemed app checkers were needed, if not it's cool ^_^

Female of Dual
Female of Dual
~Amaya~

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 42PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 9:08 am

Name: Amaya
Position Requesting: NPC Controller/App Checker (I don't really see that app checker really suit meh.. x-x)

Staff Experience: Former NPC Controller of Bleach: PH about a year ago.

RolePlay Experience: Meh had improve my roleplaying skills during the inactiveness in Bleach: PH. I could do some improvements a "little" bit and get back on my feet back into Bleach: PH.

What Makes You Good Staff: I am actually a NPC Controller previously in Bleach: PH! I could start meh rank all over again being an NPC Controller. If its for App Checker, meh seen quite a lots of staff checking apps and i was learning how to check an app or so. But i'm not really confident being an app checker. x-x

Additional Comments: Got back a few weeks ago, maybeh i can check myself again. o-o
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 43PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:17 am

I think we have enough app checkers, sorry Crow.
As for Amaya, I'll get back to you on NPC controller.

Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33620/20000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 44PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 5:26 pm

I'd like to resign from staff. >just sayin'

Back to top Go down
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi
Snopy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 45PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:47 am

Name: Snopy Saika
Position Requesting: Janitor

Staff Experience:No actual experience, just common sense and observation of approved apps.

RolePlay Experience: About a year and a half before finding this site. Though in that year and a half I have done and learned a lot.

Such as how to do this
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t7133-this-can-t-be-a-coincidence-closed

And some others
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6794-the-saika-the-Kidō-and-the-humorless-squad-4-vice-captain-closed
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t7020-life-can-be-confusing-closed
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5965-use-splash-attack

What Makes You Good Staff: I am calm and respectful (basically level-headed), so if I check apps I can tell someone where their mistakes are in a professional way. I have a good concept of what powers are good and etc. and what is generally permitted (for the most part). Basically the ability to tell a person when something is wrong and not get mad even if they are total asses about it. Plus I'm on the site a lot. So any other jobs associated with it I will have plenty of spare time to do.

Additional Comments: I've got a lot of free time, so I figured I may as well actually help out with the site a bit if possible. I am completely willing to do any jobs involved with what I am applying for.
Back to top Go down
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 46PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Name: Serenity
Position Requesting: Janitor

Staff Experience: App Checker!! x3

RolePlay Experience: 10

What Makes You Good Staff: Well, I'm extremely active. I do my bet to accurately judge certain situations and I think I'm a pretty hard worker... Lol. o-o!

Additional Comments: Not really no...
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 47PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Because apparently Frost wants you, approved. I'm also putting Snopy on trial app checker then to fill her position.

Nise no Eiyū
Kakeru

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 48PostSubject: App Checking.   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:45 pm

Name:Biometal_ZX
Gender: Male. [Obviously, ask the plethora of people who've talked to me on skype xD]
Position Requesting: App Checker.

Staff Experience: I've moderated at a few sites, so I understand the terms of being at least an app checker.

RolePlay Experience: At least 8 years or more.

What Makes You Good Staff:I can be extremely patient, and I'm willing to work out the problems of the Apps (Ask Kenshin when we worked on ZX's Bankai and re-approval with me, or Aivee when I created Kakeru). I've done a good share of Moderating so I understand when you have to be able to be a bit lenient and a bit strong with words, so If approved I'll get on it right away.

Additional Comments: I've helped a number of people with their Apps, so I have an Idea what goes on when you check apps. Also, I'm a pretty well known member so if someone needs something checked I could do it since I'm usually on often enough, and people could just get me at my Skype, so there's little reason on how I couldn't be accessed in the case Apps needs to be checked, plus this will help me pass the time when I have no posts to do, so I can be helpful on both fronts. -Shrug.-

Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue33620/20000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 49PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:28 am

Name: Aivee
Position Requesting: Anything ya willin'

Staff Experience:
Lotsa. Been a Janitor on this hurr site ofc.

RolePlay Experience:
Lotsa. Y'all know me.

What Makes You Good Staff:
Ireallydunwannafillthisoutagain

> Friendly : I'm generally friendly to just about anyone! I don't considering myself part of a clique or stick to one person. I talk to just about anyone and have friendships across the board!

> Manic: I can become quite work heavy and manic! I'm also observant and fill in spots when needed, without asking. And by manic, I mean once I get a ball rolling, a lotta stuff gets done fast. Such as cleaning all sections with approvals or denials, chekcing WIPs or even making sure the monthlies aren't done at the last minute!

> Reminder: I easily recall conversations and remind people of things that they need to do. I'm very multi-taskable and I can work so secretary like to keep things rolling.

> Idunno: I'm also able to easily motivate/help others solve their problems. I tend to find what people need generally and I'm always there to land a hand, heart and soul. (sometimes a little too much heart, as we noticed.)

Additional Comments: Just love me and make me feel nice once in a while and we cool <3 Also, I felt too wrong not helping. dat damn itch.. grr.

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 50PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:18 am

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 132002480220

Alright, after talking with ya on skype, I'm gonna give you the go ahead to become an App Checker. Gonna see how you do over the next week or two and we'll go from there.

Similarly, I would like to talk to ZX about his position as well in skype. So whenever you see this message, hit me there or alert me in the xat. So I'm gonna hold off on your decision until that time comes.

Sponsored content

Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next