Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Hydræ
Owl-Cat
Hydræ

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33620/20000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty
Subject Post 51PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 6:44 pm

b]Name:[/b] Aivee/Angel/Lily
Position Requesting: Mod~

Staff Experience:
I've done this a few times, even was a jan here on ph <3

RolePlay Experience:
Got a long line, and y'all know me

What Makes You Good Staff:
> check my other three submissions in this thread?

Additional Comments:
I am just going to submit this, since I think I'm readeh for the next jump! Well, up to youse, but yeah. Figured I'd post this to make it official~

Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 52PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:08 pm

After talking with Frost, we're gonna have to say no.
While you do a damn good job, we feel you're good where you are for now.

The Site Hideyoshi
Snopy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 53PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Name: Snopy
Position Requesting: Mod

Staff Experience: I was an app checker, and then became the head site assistant.

RolePlay Experience: A bit over a year and a half, but I've gone far in that time.

What Makes You Good Staff: I get things done, I help when I'm needed (with duties and with just helping members), and, since Tsubine said I should, I'll check more apps.
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde
Tsubine

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue7380/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 54PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:00 pm

Approved for a 2-week trial.

The Gotei 13 Advocate
SerenityVerdant

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 55PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:02 am

Name: SerenityVerdant
Position Requesting: Admin

Staff Experience: App Checker > Mod on PH of course

RolePlay Experience: 11 years and still rising <3

What Makes You Good Staff: Work ethic, quick learner, dedicated, and loyal to PH without a doubt.

Additional Comments: =w= This is so cool.
Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 56PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:05 am

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Image327

The Angel's have sung, the sun has wept and the skies have told me: we have a new trial admin. For now until December 1st? You shall be put on trial to test your skills as admin. I will put you on the sidebar as a trial admin and see how you do. Ye will also have your old spot back if this doesn't work. In addition to that, FUCK, it's about time we found a suitable third admin. This is where the real work begins, Serenity. So get ready for it.

Blade
The Hybrid King
Blade

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 57PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Name: Cody Hill
Position Requesting: Whatever you see fit

Staff Experience: Mod here, Janitor here twice, App Checker

RolePlay Experience: 7 Years now, been a long time.

What Makes You Good Staff: Not my opinion, it's yours.

Additional Comments: You know me, so don't be surprised I guess?

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 KMyp5MzThe Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 BLADESIG_zpsllghyztx
Back to top Go down
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 58PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:55 pm

b]Name:[/b]Shizuo/Auro/Jared
Position Requesting: Mod or what ever you need help with frost

Staff Experience:
i've modded some sites, and administrated a site for several months then decided to come here

RolePlay Experience:
Pretty Dense amount
What Makes You Good Staff:
Im loyal, and not to mention i will judge fairly.
I work good under a load and do it diligently.
I know my way around the forumotion panels.
And i will always be here when i am needed.

Additional Comments:
Im submitting this because, well .. many reasons. I want to help out more to ease the load for frost. And keep the promise that i made to him, and am willing to do whats needed. I know it will be difficult and a very good work load but, i have said this time and time again. I am here to stay, so i might as well make myself useful.

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 59PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Name:James (JJ) The Neko
Position Requesting: Admin-in-Training
Activity: F#cking Godtier.

Staff Experience:
Been A:
NPC Controller
Janitor
Head Janitor
Head Moderator
And have worked as an Admin on one site that never got any members before. Twas a forum motion site as well.

RolePlay Experience:
Most recently, WINGS.

Additional Comments:
Site needs help. I've been able to learn how to RP here and it is my home, and this is probably the best way I will ever be able to give back to it. Not to mention, this will enable fresh blood to take responsibilities on as well. I truly believe I can help the site through this.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
Kakeru

ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 60PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:23 pm

Name:Kakeru
Position Requesting: Advisor.

Staff Experience:I've been staff in other places before and I've been assisting with stuff lately.

RolePlay Experience: Long enough to be almost a teen at it.

What Makes You Good Staff: Ask Aivee, JJ, and others.

Additional Comments: I'm putting this up because of earlier discussion with Frost and other staff.

Subject Post 61PostSubject: Re: The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread   The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next