Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Empty Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1]

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 pm
SHINIGAMI
死の神

BASIC INFORMATION
Upfront Details about this c cat cat

Name: zetsurin /menomaru
female
Appearance:
her hair is short and platinum blonde . she got's a slender figure. her eyes are a soft blue.A light skin town . her skin feels like silk to the touch whit no scars. bust 34b hips 35 inches waist of 26. she is 5.4 a weight of 105 lbs. small hands whit slim fingers.shoe size 6/7 and like to where boots.all in all she look rather average
Spoiler:
PERSONALITY
Who are they on the inside
Personality: suffers from split personalities: tho bodt anwser to the name zetsurin they got there own as will Kigeki&Higeki.
Kigeki: is known to be the happier of the two and got's a thing for plush toys. She also likes to swim and play games. she misses up allot and falls off balance. mainly happens because her short attention span. she believes
her self to be the domonent one.

Higeki: is generally antisocial and keeps to her self ... little is known. Is affection toward animals affection toward animals. She looks sad but is really just shy and content whit her self. * She is known to hold hatred for the sun.* Reasoning" it burns my eye and is realy hot. No one in their right mine would like it ... *cough* Kigeki.
yuki and Suki twins they lived whit their mother in a small apartment. their dad abandon them be-for berth leaving their mom. Tho she simply told them he died win they was steel baby's. they was different home rooms in school but commonly switch places. by looking at them their is no difference but close friends can tail than apart just by saying one word.
..their death ... on a walk home ... as that school day was over they just passed a cross rode a drunk driver swings in to a turn hitting them between a wall and the truck . the driver dos not slow down or stop ... they lay of the ground facing each other as people gather around them in shuck of what happen. they cud here the people talking around them as their sight starts to fail them . Did u all see that ? Some body call a ambulance ! Did any one see the driver? as the last bet of life leaves thear body's.

joined in death two twin sisters their souls link to gather and united as one . having no memory of life they walk the the town as ghost till passing on to the Soul Society the Zaraki district at first. not knowing who she was before her death... she found her self in the Zaraki district. she quickly learned ways to survive there. she was known as a good thefe. with a secret trick a friend showed her " a Bakudō #30 " and awaking her as a Shinigami. she was never cote in the act but always got the goods. sadly her friend got cut down while mugging some one. after her friend's death there was no point staying in Zaraki . so she set out to join the Soul Society

What is this characters power?

[b]Zanpakutô Spirit Name: ( myobu)
Appearance: it tacks the form of a white fox pure as snow.
she has one red / blue eye and speeks in a voice like velvet.
Her tail is bushye and her fun feels soft as slike
Inner World: the inner world they are separate people. It appears as a forest. on Kigeki side the forest is alive and blossoming whit flowers. the tree's are all healthy looking and have beautiful foliage. it looks to be nothing short of wonder full.
Higeki side how ever is cold and lifeless. the trees have no leafs on them at all. the ground gots hardly any grass growing and their are on flowers. To the side their is a big hollow tree that she sits in. in-between the two sides is a tree stump that myobu stays on.

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance Sealed Zanpakutō Appearance
its a long slender sword whint no hand gard. handel is black blade is white 36 inc in lanth

Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities:(no)

PhatomTech:(no)

Release:come to us and solve hour troubles myobu

Shikai Description: a twisted handel twin blade

Shikai Abilities: Can only use in cloce range of target.Name Kirihanase=(cut apart). Enrgy flows thow the blade and is magnafide macking it easyer to cut.Down side cant be used long 32sek is the max drain

[strike]Bankai Description:

Bankai Abilities: (rashi cuntrol: can gather rashi uesing it to amp up Kirihanase )

RP SAMPLE
Show us your skills!

zetsurin was nerviest and a little confused .. slightly squinting her eyes due to the the sun light. she was trying her best to control the trembling of her hands. brethen a small amount harder than normal from the walk. zetsurin stops at a small rundown shop. hey miss she called to the older lade who seem to b the shop keeper. the ladywould replay yes what can i get you and smiled politely.

zetsurin ammm hehe scratching her head. i wass wondering. do u know where i can apply for the soul academy? i seem to be a little lost. the lady sed i see so u would like to become a shinigami than ?.. to tail the truth i don't really know my self but if you walk that way you'll come to the gate of the seireitei and the gate keeper souled help you. she points straight down the rode. ooo thank you so very much as shes rushes off in a hurry .

zetsurin reached the gate she was happily smiling . the gate guardian said stop holding his hande out. he was a giant of a man. what is your business here? zetsurin sad I'am here to apply the the Spiritual Arts Academy. the giant man looks down at her. very will than as he call a Jigokuchō over. she look at him oddly as she dos not understand what the butterfly was. the he started speaking to her. follow the little guy he will show you the way. she gives thinks before taking her leave with the Jigokuchō leeding the way.

Durability:
Beginner

General Speed:
Adept

Strength:
Beginner

Weapon Skill:
Beginner

Racial Skills

Hoho:
Beginner
Kidō:
Adept
Zanjutsu:
Beginner
Hakuda:
Beginne

Last edited by zetsurin on Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 12 times in total
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Empty Re: Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1]

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:07 am
Alright. Before I even check this, you need to know some things. First, try looking at any of the approved applications. That should show you that you don't need the actual template's prompts and how it looks (In other words, you do not need parentheses, it makes it hard to read). Secondly, you need more information (At least 10 sentences worth) in Appearance. Thirdly, you could really take just a small amount of time to really clean it up sothat it looks nice, it's not that long of application, so it shouldn't be that much of a problem. Fourthly, re-read the rules. We clearly state that we act in Third Person. Again, you may want to look at an actual thread, and see how we roleplay, as it would seem that you are used to different format that is quite different then what we do. Finally, you may want to just honestly read over what you've written. That alone should give you a good idea what I mean.

And, overall, if you need any help at all, just ask! We're here to help you have fun at the site, and that means getting your app done so you can begin. So, good luck.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Empty Re: Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1]

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 am

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Only have two things to say.

First would be to watch the capitalization... the shift key is quite helpful. XD. Secondly... in your sample, you should also use quotation marks to mark speech. Other than that, have fun!
Tier: 4-1

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Anonymous

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:59 am
Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Konachancom_-_108185_ass_blue_eyes_blue_hair_denpa_onna_to_seishun_otoko_j__shining-next_long_hair_touwa_erio_vector

HOLD IT! This character has an already claimed FC! Please change it!
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:09 pm
yes ()-() i have the face clam for youmu. the old owner released it to me
Anonymous

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 pm
Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Rena6

Okay! All's checked out! Moving this to approved!
Anonymous

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:45 pm
Application for zetsurin [Approved; 4-1] Tumblr_m8a1dzPeNR1qiqegzo1_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This member has left the site or is inactive! Therefore, I am placing this into archives! Don't worry, if you want it back, simply post Here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum