Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» The Language of Swords [PRIVATE/Henrex]
Today at 6:36 am by Henrex

» Nights of Hollow Hunger [Open]
Today at 12:48 am by Hakase

» Hakase's Face Claims
Today at 12:22 am by Rawk

» Boria Lee
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by Rawk

» Where's Your Hebimas Spirit? [PRESENTS]
Yesterday at 11:11 pm by Cooking Spray

» Reunion
Yesterday at 7:42 pm by RyuzakiSaitō

» Shinmeiryuu
Yesterday at 7:28 pm by Henrex

» Ulv Zanpaktou
Yesterday at 4:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Journey to the West
Yesterday at 2:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» You've never heard of a demon before? [Private]
Yesterday at 12:29 pm by fantomdarc

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2504 registered users
The newest registered user is Speakachu

Our users have posted a total of 117849 messages in 17927 subjects
Top posting users this week
SerenityVerdant

Yaksha

Henrex

Rawk

Cooking Spray

Mirja Eeola

Tsubine

RyuzakiSaitō

MWD

Shizuo

Discord App
Share | 

Redd Tseuken [1-2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ravana

¥ Yen : 203044604

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 am

Taking a look at this app, I have an issue with the sealed ability. Because they are extremely weak, it would have to only last for one post, and would need a much longer cool down period. Not only that, but with the Shikai and Bankai abilities, this Sealed ability will have to keep these drawbacks even after other releases, and because it is not the main focus of the powers. That being said, I would allow for a two to three post duration in Bankai, but five posts seems a little much. Not denying the app, just asking you to fix that.

+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReddTseuken
Stone That The Builder Refused

¥ Yen : 74209090

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:13 pm

@Ravana wrote:
Taking a look at this app, I have an issue with the sealed ability. Because they are extremely weak, it would have to only last for one post, and would need a much longer cool down period. Not only that, but with the Shikai and Bankai abilities, this Sealed ability will have to keep these drawbacks even after other releases, and because it is not the main focus of the powers. That being said, I would allow for a two to three post duration in Bankai, but five posts seems a little much. Not denying the app, just asking you to fix that.

Cool, Brought that on down to three posts (including the one that indicates him activating it) on a side-note this dosn't change at all when he goes into shikai/bankai?
good?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]   Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:16 pm

[quote="JJ"]

Alright, good try, but you need some small fixes, as well as just better organization in general... not gonna lie, it's kinda sloppy. However, the theories seem alright. So, here's the stuff:

Quote :
The range of Redds shikai ability extends to one mile in each direction and despite distance, if one is in range of this ability it is not diluted, but once somone takes one step out of the 1 mile radius their senses return to normal.

That's a bit much for a shikai ability; remember, it's roughly 50% of your sword's total power.

Quote :
, at first this can be heard but eventually all hearing fades. This shikai ability disrupts ones ability to hear, keep balance, and see. It basically dilutes most of your senses.

So does the ability stop compounding on the opponent once they stop hearing it, or just at whatever level it is able to reduce the opponent's hearing?

Quote :
n addition to Redd's sensory disability each of the 6 holes that are in his zanpaktou hold a single stream of web that is coated in rieatsu, this web can reach up to a distant of one mile, the fact that this is coated in Redd's reiatsu and is almost impossible to break unless streatched to its full length of about half a mile.

Again, a mile is a bit much for 6 independant threads for a shikai. And while I can definitely see the threads being highly durable, "Almost Impossible" seems, again, a bit much for a shikai. So, just needs a small downgrade, for the most part

ONTO BANKAI~

Quote :

Redd's shikai has essentially the same abilities as his bankai but intensified. Hearing is completeley gone and sight is 30% at best [/qoute]

Need to take into account that not everyone is the same; some people may be able to use their energy, for example, to clear up negative effects like this; or simply readjusting their own sense of hearing. Either way, you should probably have a variable amount that differs based on the opponent, instead of a "Blanket prevent'

Quote :
n each of Redds extra appendages, it is essentially two flat swords placed together using the same thread like ability in his secondary shikai is how they are connected,

...Um... secondary... shikai...?

Quote :
oot mark (Being at the end i.e. the farthest away from him.
each of these joint ar capable of spinning at speeds of upwards of 35 mph, when this happens Redds shikai ability is activated, each of Redd's shikai legson ly has the draw back of one ( meaning each banaki leg spinning can be activated 4 times, but each effect only lasts one post) not includeing the post stateing that this ability has been activated. The sensory disability) effect is now selective allowing redd to exclude his allies from the effects of this move
Hearing is now un-avoidably utterly gone when sensory disability is activated.
sight is now reduced to 50% (depending on tier and resistance level )
and sense of balance is unaffected

Could you possibly put this into clearer terms...? And also, that means that it would last two posts if the post it lasts is afterits release. In addition; there is no such thing as "un-avoidable"; just saying, it is technically possible if the user is strong enough to guard their ears agaianst reiatsu; which you should most likely take note of for your other abilities as well. Lastly, GIVE THE SENSORY ABILITY A NAME, PLEASE XD it'll make things much easier on YOU AND me.

Fixed and reformatted all I pretty much did a re-modle of his powers wording and what not so if you wanna take a look thats cool but as far as all of this goes it was approved by ravana. Hit me back with any notes if you have em
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:16 am

Upgrades added in accordance with Tsu's approval
Redd has achieved bankai and a tier upgrade of 1-3

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:52 pm

Ok well i've been thinking of more spidery techniques and powers n what not for my shikai/bankai and this is what I came up with
Note: this applies to both shikai and bankai

[b]Chiwosuu (Blood suck): [b] This symbolizes a spider sucking the blood from its prey rather than eatingit. This ability works in conjunction with Okotta sureddo (angry thread)
When someone gets one of the threads connected to them it begins to siphon away their reiatsu and eventually thier life force.

Conditions: When one of these threads becomes stuck to someone it draws in thier reiatsu slowly pulling it away. It would take 12 consecutive posts of the thread being connected to you for it to completely drain someone of thier spiritual energy and 32 consecutive posts of it being connected to you for someone to die/become exausted from thier life force being taken away. This ability takes a small bit of reiatsu to activate but the amount thats been used is replenished in 3 collective posts of it being activated.

This ability would take someone's reiatsu and cause it to become Redd's own via the threads. any properties that apply to someones reiatsu would be dis-abled as it passes through said threads. so basically Redd can't steal someone unique reiatsu ability-- whatever that may be.

To clarify this ability does not suck ones actual blood.
This reiatsu could be used to make Redd's threads stronger/ more durable.

Note- this ability does not become stronger with each thread Redd attaches to someone, I'm sure you all know that Okotta Surredo can be used 6 times one for each hole in his sword. But no matter how many threads are attached to you it still takes the same amount of time as one.

An abundance of reiatsu could possibly give Redd the energy needed to bust out of a few random techniques-- such as how one can increase thier reiatsu to break out of low level bakudo and what not. Nothing physical about him happens with this.

Okotta sureddo: As a revision to this Redd can projectile these threads up to a distance of 15 feet away from thier Origin without much effort.The Maximum distance they can he shot is 30 feet, though it takes alot more of Redd's own reiatsu to do this. Where as if it was in the 15 foot range it would only take 3 posts to replenish the spent reiatsu it would take 6 posts to replenish it if fired to its full length.

Ways you could possibly stop this technique.
Well this thing siphons oh energy sooooooo
- Break the thread. While these are quite durable that dosn't mean they're indestructible you'd probably need a master in strength to loltear them apart-- but it can be done that or remove the article of clothing the thread is stuck onto, though if its stuck to your skin you could cut if off.

-Reiatsu draining ability. Someone could use one of these to siphon from Red's siphoning. Note that only a certain amount of reiatsu can travel through these threads at one time. therefore you wouldn't be able to take away energy any faster than Redd. If you were to try and use the same thread as him to take away energy it would depend of willpower levels and weapon skill

-Dodge. you can definitely doge this ability, seeing as it shoots out at 50 mph tops

------(ADVISED BY UHCM, REVISED BY REDD)

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]   Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:20 pm

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6888-redd-Kidō-n-speed
General speed and hoho have been upgraded to a half-step between advanced and master only when he's released.
The next upgrade will give full master in general speed and hoho full time
(I'm gonna initiate that whole thing in about 5 or 6 threads)
Kidō is now advanced as well, yay for equality ! exept for stupid will power =./
And last Redd is a 1-2 ready or not here I come

¥ Yen : 203044604

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]   Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:12 pm

alright, hold on here. You cannot have all of your skills as advanced or half master... thingy that JJ approved for a character with a 1-2 tier. You need to have at least two adepts (total); especially if you you are going for that... whatever the hell master thingy that JJ approved. So, please fix this.

+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*

Last edited by Ravana on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReddTseuken

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]   Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:45 pm

@Ravana wrote:
alright, hold on here. You cannot have all of your skills as advanced or half master... thingy that JJ approved for a character with a 1-2 tier. You need to have at least two adepts (total); especially if you you are going for that... whatever the hell master thingy that JJ approved. So, please fix this.

Blade told me and you that If I put in the thread work I can have any stats I want.
Tsubine told me that the skill sheet thing only applies to when you've just barley been approved. what stats you get when you're approved and you don't have to uphold this same thing throughout the entire time you're on ph.

Before telling me to officially change it could you discuss this with the people I recied upgrades from.
I'm pretty sure its blade, JJ and tsubine

November COTM 2011
¥ Yen : 494225643

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]   Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm actually seconding ravana's opinion on this one. As a 1-2, you can only have but so much, and you definitely need some adept's in your list. All advanced - at least to me, is a no-no. So you can either fix that or have the app denied.

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]   Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Why ? I put in the work for those Threads and got upgrades for them accordingly If I wasn't supposed to have them then why did I get them ? Each time I got an upgrade I'm pretty sure I got a tier upgrade as well ALL of the other mods were aware of my tier and still approved. On top of that I have to include my app in each upgrade so they were aware of my skills before hand.

Redd Tseuken [1-2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010] :: Getting Started :: The Character Creation Center :: The Application :: Death Applications :: Deceased Characters-
Jump to: