Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Empty Re: Redd Tseuken [1-2]

Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:54 pm
HOLD IT!

Tsubine told me that the skill sheet thing only applies to when you've just barley been approved. what stats you get when you're approved and you don't have to uphold this same thing throughout the entire time you're on ph.

This is very true. If we didn't go by that, then no one would be able to upgrade skills. Every character would be limited by their tier as to how good in something they are.

Sorry, but I'm going against both of your opinions. He can have them because he's worked hard for them and has earned them.

Tsubine's Character List

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:21 pm
I see no problems with this, though a couple of aesthetics to point out:
It may follow Tai Chi, but not Dim Mak. Dim Mak is the "Death Touch" and doesn't go with this concept.
Also, this really follows more on the lines of Fencing, so I'd suggest looking into it.

Tsubine's Character List

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:29 pm
I just have a couple of issues.
He can completely destroy energy/Kidō/chi attacks, and barriers that come at an adept level.
Someone with Advanced level in these areas would have thier attacks weakened by half -- and more susceptible to destruction, these attacks are slowed by half as well.
When Up against a master the attack/barrier is weakened/slowed by 20 %
Grandmaster Kidō practitioner this move has little to no effect.
Considering that, according to the skill sheet in his application, he's only an Advanced, I'd bump all of those status effects down a level (Beginner negated, Adept would be weakened by half, etc.).

The eye abilities are approved.

Note: Just so you know, you can't use these in any thread that you have posted in before these abilities were posted.

Tsubine's Character List
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:59 pm
With that stuff fixed, it's approved

Tsubine's Character List

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:25 pm
Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Dr-stein-soul-eater-dr-stien-28679555-704-400
-puts on his stien business face-

Um... I'm going to deny Redd having a dual zanpaktou.

For one thing, he's just past getting his bankai; why would he ALREADY have double the power? So... things related to that are denied, at the very least at this time.

Exoskeleton
This is Redd's mock epi-cuticle. The outermost layer of Redd's "Exoskeleton" is one made of his reiatsu/reiryoku. This substance is two inches out from his skin-- again its an exoskeleton so its more of a full body suit.
His reiatsu becomes a selectively permeable membrane, essentially this means he can choose which substances come in and out -- though this mostly works on things such as airborne poisoning, and extreme hot or cold. Although this reiatsu shield doesn't necessarily work against physical attacks or even most energy base attacks-- such as a sword strike or a cero. It may slow such attacks down a small bit-- giving Redd that extra 1/16th of a second to move out of harms way, or even resist a small amount of damage from energy based attacks. Note that this layer is more or less like a gooey membrane-- meaning it doesn't necessarily shatter it would more or less just get cut through. When destroyed Redd can choose weather or not to regenerate this membrane-- though it automatically forms itself when he enters his bankai state.

This is Redd's mock exo-cuticle. Redd's skin becomes an EXTREMELY durable material-- Making him super resilient to physical attacks-- as well as spiking tempatures. It works alot in the same way an arrancar's hierro does-- pretty much protecting him from most physical forms of assault.
This mostly works against objects that are either energy based, or objects that are solid-- yet to hard to catch by the human eye.

Redd's body only employs the first two types of exoskeleton layers-- seeing as he actually has bones.

Maintaining such a large amount of energy even when it's hit needs to be mentioned; so when it regenerates he would need to focus on it and use up his energy to do so. I would also think that it would take a good amount of energy, considering how the thing covers his ENTIRE BODY. This would apply to when he extends his appendages as well; which would mean he would have to focus if he wanted the membrane to be on his appendages as well when he extended them.

When Redd enters his bankai mode pockets of reistu are auto-formed within his body-- this isn't a gradual occurance, they form automatically.

Um... That would mean that he would be draining all of his own energy where he can't get it... or at least, you don't say that he can get to it. In addition, that would make it so that someone like Dr. Hebi using Spirit Shock could rip you APART by disturbing your spirit energy; your body would literally explode from all different points. You either need to mention that in with this, or remove it.

want:

Hearing is brought down 70%
Sight is brought down 40%
Smell is brought down 40%
Sense of direction is brought down 40%
Balance is brought down 40%
--- The hindrances to this ability depend on ones tier, and resistance
---One with adept Willpower and/or focus would feel the full effects
---Someone below Redd's tier would feel these full effects
---for every tier space above Redd someone is 5% is taken from these effects

Jizen Ni lasts for a total of 4 collective thread posts (including the post indicting that its been activated.
No cool down, but has a limit use of only 8 times a thread, which needless to say, causes Redd to ration it wisely.

CHANGES: All percentages are bumped up by 10%.
Anyone below Redd's tier will catch the full effects.
Redd is now able to use this 8 times a thread

No. Speaking from first hand experience, this is ALREADY overpowered as it is; you don't need it any higher.

Okotta Sureddo CHANGES

In stead of this in shikai:

These strings are not adhesive anywhere except the tip top of the string, to everything else its just normal string as far as stickiness goes. The adhesiveness is just as strong as the threads themselves.

I want:

These strings are adhesive on ANY part-- though much in the same way that a spider has special oils about his body these do not stick to him.

Hmm... if you want this, you would have to either shorten the length of all the webs; as he was using the same amount of energy to spawn them as he did to make the tips sticky. You're still the same power level, as it were.

Chiwossu looks like it's more of a balancing change, so that's fine.

Kumo- me

Instead of this in shikai:

The longer he uses this ability the more it drains him -- as he's switching up his vision almost completely in every one of them. This ability will last for 3 posts, and has a 1 post cooldown

The longer he uses this ability the more it drains him -- as he's switching up his vision almost completely in every one of them. 9 and has a 3 post cooldown

Again, no power change. Either make a charge up time, or reduce the number of consecutive to 4-5 posts. The longer you maintain something, the harder it is to sustain. You have to remember that.

Josaidoki

Instead of this in shikai:

Redd can use this ability four times per thread (one for each appendage)

This move will last for Redd's post and one post afterwards.
Any Attack/Barrier Casted within these two posts will not be completed. One can speak the spell or command something to come fourth, but it wont-- a small spark of energy MAY occur but that's about it .

I want:

This move will last for Redd's post and 3 posts afterwards.
Any Attack/Barrier Casted within this time will not be completed. One can speak the spell or command something to come fourth, but it wont-- a small spark of energy MAY occur but that's about it .

Power releases will not be completed while under these effects-- demon states, sword releases will not happen due to these effects.

I don't even know what the HELL this is, and i'm looking it up now.

...I... Don't even... Redd, you need to rework this entire technique. According to this, you would decrease the same amount from an attack by Tessai and an attack from Kuro, which is quite frankly not allowed.

Any Attack/Barrier Casted within these two posts will not be completed. One can speak the spell or command something to come fourth, but it wont-- a small spark of energy MAY occur but that's about it .

I'm denying this outright. PERIOD.

In addition, it does not use any energy according to what you say. You need to change that as well. Something like this should have a draining effect, at the very least, on Redd.

I want:

Hearing is Brought down 90%
Sight is down 70%
Smell is 70%
Sense of direction is brought down 70%
Balance is brought down 70%
--- Someone below Redd's tier would feel the full effects
---One with advanced Willpower and/or Focus would feel the full effects of this, though it may be hindered based on tier
--- For tiers equal to Redd's and above 5 % is taken off of these numbers as far as effectiveness

Each of Redd's Legs now has the capability to use Jizen Ni 4 times per appendage, but each effect only lasts 4 posts
(Including the post indicating this ability is being activated).

Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Franken-stein-soul-eater-wallpaper

Um. Yeah. No. Simply no. This is already overpowered ridiculously, there is no reason whatsoever it should be even MORE so.

Tero no jiko (Terror run)

This causes Redd to exert a GREAT amount of reiatsu -- increasing the size and output speed of the reiatsu pockets-- while he shunpoes.
This puts him in a constant shunpo mode-- both his arms and legs move at a a rate of speed that is parallel to that of shunpo.

Needless to say that after this has been done Redd is EXTREAMLY tired spiritually, and physically due to the contraction and extension of each of his muscles. Which is why this can only be activated in bankai.

This technique lasts only for 2 posts and has a cooldown of 5 posts. On top of this Redd will be incapable of shunpo for 2 of his posts.

You need to specify what he can and cannot do while this is activated.

Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Stein-soul-eater-yaoi-23979844-1024-768

My personal thoughts about this are pretty simple. Redd is plenty powerful enough already, and while you may be a hard worker, Redd, you don't try hard enough to understand what people attempt to tell you. In addition, Redd overall uses VERY little energy when he fights, and yet limits so much of his opponent that it makes him nearly impossible to fight. Just think about everything I've said here, or at least try to.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:32 pm
Redd Tseuken [1-2] - Page 3 Dr_Stein_by_nairchan

AND FINALLY DENYING THIS BAST@$# OF AN APPLICATION DUE TO OVER POWERED CONTENT AND USER REFUSAL TO PERFORM CHANGES.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum