Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Open BlazeTown Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Open BlazeTown Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Open BlazeTown Empty Open BlazeTown

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 pm
Blaze looked around himself, feeling the power deep within himself roaring as his large sandal clapped against the top of the building he was on. His chest bent downwards as he looked around, bored out of his mind. He wasn't exactly sure where he was, although from the looks of thing he had strayed a bit from his normal places in america, to possibly the eastern side of Canada. It would seem that most of the inhabitants of this place had already evacuated; after all, Haseo could be on their throats any day now. However, Blaze wasn't here on business, he was here to have a bit of fun, maybe see if he could drag some weakling out to entertain him. Failing that, he would merely have fun with this place, going to a good old-fashioned raze.

He stood up straight slowly, his arms concealed beneath the fabric of his cloak. A small, lazy smile gradually spread across his face as he lifted his right hand, ever so slowly. The middle through pinky were gently set on his palm, his pointer finger and thumb connected at the tips. He moved the pointer finger down, at a fast pace, making a single SNAPPING noise. The noise projected out around him solemnly as a single spark fired off from his fingers, the intense heat of his body projecting this descending star. It floated down calmly, touching the board that he was standing on. As it touched down next to his foot, a FWOOOSH sound rang out, as his cloak was blown back from himself, revealing his arms and chest fully as a ring of fire appeared around his body, connecting with the house he was standing on.

He raised both arms to either side as the flames projected outwards from hiimself, ash and spark randomly firing out like small fireworks in every direction from himself, catching the house alight all over. It spread, leaving a wild look in his eyes as he remained where he was standing, the lazy smile still plastered onto his face. His smile slowly widened as he snapped both fingers, the fire around his body becoming suddenly much more intense as he entered 10%, the fire beginning to spread rapidly out from him, ripping into and around the building.

Within a few minutes, the house was completely on fire, with Blaze still standing there with his cloak billowing out behind him. He drew back one hand, a ball of intense flame appearing within it as he looked at the house in front of him. He began laughing heartily, tossing the ball of flame. It smashed into the house, throwing hot flames all over as it consumed it. He felt the supports of his current residence beginning to be eaten away, so he leapt up into the air, spinning around, the flames around his body beginning to whirl around his entire body. He threw both arms out to his sides as the flames dispersed in 8 different directions, each landing on a seperate house, consuming it in fire. He stood in the center of it all, laughing and looking towards the sky at his own destruction.

He began to slowly rise above the town, before throwing himself down, his cloak completely covering him from the neck down as he shot towards the burning of this block of houses, landing in one of the ceilings as it began to collapse. He vanished as he touched the flames, taking in the sheer joy of being one with the flames, reappearing shooting straight up from the roof of another, his legs in front of and behind him as he spun around slowly vertically in the air, looking downwards towards the ground as he completed his arc. He began to descend, and threw his legs down, landing on the top of another building, this one having a centerpiece. "Foolish Humans!" He cried out, looking around himself. "Even though I gave them fire, they still persisted in making such weak things of wood! Honestly!" His voice rang out along the flame-covered area, almost sad sounding in its tone.

He remained on that rooftop, simply admiring the flames all around him. I wonder if this will be enough to attract the attentions of any little ants, eh...? He chuckled slightly to himself at the thought, his wise eyes constantly looking around him as his body radiated its normal light in the night time, the shear amount of flame making him ecstatic, covered in his natural element, waiting.. and waiting...

And waiting, the loneliness of uncounted millenia beginning to weigh on his mind...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Satsugaisha
Satsugaisha
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Open BlazeTown Left_bar_bleue0/0Open BlazeTown Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Open BlazeTown Empty Re: Open BlazeTown

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 pm
Crystal, noticing the large fire in the distance after recently running away from the orphanage she lived in, traveled towards the fire in haste. She kept running towards the fire with a bit of a smile on her face glad to see it all. Slowly wanting to see things that were lit on fire crashing to the ground as her devilish side started rearing its head. She bumped her fists together for a brief three seconds while still running as she called her gloves to her as her knuckles started glowing, one black and the other deep purple, these colors swapping as the glow traveled up her arm to about half way from her wrists to her elbows with her gloves fully appeared. With her gloves as she ran she grabbed one of the smaller trees around rushing towards the burning building with it in hand. "This is it! This is going to be fun!!!" she shouted out with a manacle look in her eyes along with an evil smile, the reflection of fire burning in her eyes as she was at the burning buildings.

Not taking a chance to think about why the buildings were on fire, Crystal took the tree in both arms, swinging it at one building knocking out the support at the bottom corner. Her continuing her swing through the first building, she threw the tree to another. Watching at the tree burned from smashing the first house then being thrown into the other brought a joy to her that caused a laugh. Slowly this laugh grew louder and louder, suddenly faded to a stop. Noticing there was not a single person in sight that was there to enjoy the laugh with her, her softer side showed up. Now in a bit of a regret of burning the tree, thinking that some creature could of been using it as its home.

Soon getting over the idea of the living creature in the tree, she went to a near-by bench, sitting down as she watched the buildings burn. Happy with the warmth of the fire to keep her content in her emotions. To her this fire was her company and her friend. The thought of it having to leave was disturbing to her, so she didn't pay it much attention. Just being there with the fire was enough for her as her gloves faded away from her arms. Smiling in content wanting to ask the world that seemed empty to her a question of "Is anyone out there!?".
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Open BlazeTown Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Open BlazeTown Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 am

THE FLAME OF HUMANITY

"You are so weak... look, at how much you did to build up, all to be washed away in a single moment..."

☨B☨L☨A☨Z☨E☨

Blaze's cackles consumed the empty space of all the burning chaos, his face reflect-antb of the burning that was occurring around him, the light splashing upon his pale face. However... despite how fun this is... it's... boring. He thought to himself, noticing the contradiction and the irony right away. After all, he was extremely intelligent, no matter how he acted. So when he heard what he heard, he could pretty much deduce what had happened.

The sound of breaking; a house toppling. He knew that one was supposed to have some time left before it went down; so he wasn't exactly certain what had caused it. However, he deduced that it must have been fairly large, enough to break a support beam of a good sized building. He looked over in the direction had fallen, widening his eyes slightly as he did so, as he saw the small tree slammed against the building.

THAT had gotten his attention. he wondered what possibly could have done it. He leaped up into the air, holding his right foot in front of his left, his cloak thrown up from the action and revealing him, strange red, starred garments and all. He wore no shirt; after all, he had his cloak. However, his pants were also quite strange. Red in color, with large straps on the sides, stars at the end of those, they certainly were strange pants. However, they seemed to go along quite well with his feet, which had a very odd and bulky pair of sandals, the same that had CLACKED on everything they touched. On his hands he had large red bracers as well, although these he had shown before.

As he approached the ground, he brought his right foot back a bit, closing his eyes as he hit the flames of the burning ground. He vanished, reappearing on the collapsed building. Or more accurately... Sailing in the air away from the destroyed building, having shot out from the flames. He flipped as he landed, skidding on his sandals, his cloak righting itself once more as he looked at what had caused the disturbance. What in mes(Blazes)...?

Before him was a small girl, who couldn't be more than ten or eleven. And... he sniffed the air, picking up her energy signature, flinching slightly. H-Human... He thought, baring his teeth slightly, as if something unpleasant had just been smelt by his nose. W-what is a girl like this doing here...? Doesn't she have some parents or something taking care of her...? He wondered, knowing how most human systems worked. After all, he WAS called Prometheus, The Flame of Humanity, who had originally gave humans that which had sent them far above other animals. He had a weakness for humans; and he knew it.

"Human-Cub, what are you doing here?" He asked bluntly, his gaze unchanging as he examined her. "Where are the ones who should be taking care of you? Do you not have someone that should be looking over you?" He questioned, the flaes within his body beginning to get a bit restless from being forced to stop due to this interruption. He merely looked on as a large ball of fire appeared behind his back, going from the top of his shoulders down to brushing on the ground, a giant orb of flame. It shot out fro his back, firing out to the right, slamming into the same house that had had a tree THROWN into it. It consumed the entire building in flame, toppling it over as he continued to look at the young girl he had found. He wasn't sure how he felt about this, but he wasn't just going to let it go. So all he could do was wait... and wait...

"May the fire I have lit in your heart keep you warm..."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Satsugaisha
Satsugaisha
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:27 pm
Crystal sighed of boredom being alone for brief moment. Looking to the flames with their comforting heat filling her with joy. I know I have no business here, but it's the only place I can think to... Just then, she noticed something in the flames that disrupted her thought. A figure that looked that appeared humanoid traveled in the flames. Knowing of the existence of hollows, she slowly went into a dismay about the figure in the fire. Her eyes widening with her pupils doing the same. Her flesh slowly turning a pale color from the fear of how strong the hollow might be, her arms shaking in fear as they weren't being defended by her gloves. The thought of making her gloves appear once more didn't cross her mind in the least as her fear for the unknown was much too great.

The being that landed in front of Crystal didn't look like a hollow at all as it landed with a skid before her. To her he didn't a day over twenty, this assured her that he would be able to take care of her or attempt to kill her if he wished. Her fright disappearing without a trace of ever being there as she looked up to him. Looking at him in the eye to be sure that he knew she was no threat and meant no harm to him so long as he was no threat and meant no harm to her. "I... I didn't expect anyone to answer me when I called out... and I'm not a cub. I'm a kid" she spoke with a calm voice. Not being started by his presence any longer as she felt calm by her burning friends still being with her, comforting her with their heat. "The.. people... that are supposed to be taking care of me aren't with me. I ran away from where I lived and I'm all alone here. Well, not ALL alone. I still have my friends with me to keep me company. They have to leave me later, but everyone always does." her reply seeming sincere and calm about the situation as if her entire life had been filled with an emptiness and lack of a real companionship. Her parents had died and her care takers put her in a room to be alone as they saw her as a threat to the rest of the kids at the orphanage. The coat she wore used to be one that belonged to her mother.

Crystal's eyes widened in a shock once more from the flame being shot out of his shoulder and into another building. Watching as it was engulfed in flames she smiled letting out a bit of a laugh. The new brighter flame seemed as if it were a new friend to her at the heat raised giving her an even more comforting feeling. She swiftly turned her head to the male next to her's looking at him with a really large smile on her face, her mood shifting to being extremely happy once again. "That was so cool! How did you shoot that from your shoulder? Oh never mind, how you did it isn't important. What is important is you gave me another friend to keep me company before they all had to leave. Maybe this way they won't leave me as fast. Thank you so much!"
her voice as sweet and sincere as she could been. Speaking somewhat quickly from the excitement of the flames around her. She was sure she had found someone that could keep her company. Thinking that maybe, just maybe, he could be the first person allowed to touch her without any resistance with his ability to give her more company. "I'm Crystal. Crystal Narain. Please, don't make any of these fires leave me any time soon. I really like them, the light keeps me safe from things sneaking up on me and the heat keep me calm. It's really comforting being near this fire." She smiled to him once more. Then standing up and bowing to him slightly, going in nearly a one-hundred and ten degree angle without losing her balance. Lifting her head and standing up once more with a smile on her face looking towards him with respect. This being the first person she had let close to her at all since her parents had died.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:33 pm

THE FLAME OF HUMANITY

"You are so weak... look, at how much you did to build up, all to be washed away in a single moment..."

☨B☨L☨A☨Z☨E☨

Blaze blinked at her, an arrogant smile coming from his lips as she tried correcting him. "No, you are most certainly a Human-Cub. After all, all races are but animals before me, a being that has existed for uncounted millenia, whereas your lifespans last but a second." He spoke calmly, although his eyes looked past the little girl, at the burning building behind her, in a faraway look as he reflected on his own loneliness for a moment. However, he snapped his head back down to stare once more at the girl before him, the cocky grin on his face steadily lowering as she explained what she felt to him.

This girl... has no one... but... the fire...? He wondered as she spoke, his eyes following hers as she looked at the fires he had set. The strange laugh she gave off nearly shocked him; laughter from another person was most certainly a feeling that he wasn't used to. It made him feel... weird. He wasn't sure at all what it was. It was beyond even his intelligence. It made him feel even stranger to be thanked for his flames. W-what...? Humans... fear fire... He knew this to be a fact, and deduced that there was most certainly something odd about this girl.

He listened as she introduced herself, and again felt odd at her request to keep making fires. His own natural light that his body gave off illuminated the trees around him, the flames of the dying and collapsed building also quite hot and contributing their light. However, it was quite noticeable how he lacked a shadow completely. Heat keeps her calm? He wondered as she looked at him in a way that seemed familiar to the other demons of Haseo's army. Although... hers lacked the fear the others had. That's what makes her different! He realized, his eyes widening as he looked at her with more interest.

"M-My name is... many. I have been called Prometheus, the Flame of Humanity, although most of the time these days I respond to Blaze." He spoke, returning her introduction, before getting annoyed at himself for the almost fear-like sensation in his voice, forcing himself to speak calmly. "Surely you are lying." He said with a smirk, although he was uncertain. He saw that she was most likely speaking the truth, but could still hardly believe it. "Humans, especially Human-Cubs, fear fire. It destroys, it always has. And it always will. Just like myself, always alone in the end, the heat given off from my body so hot that any grass I would walk on without these sandals would alight." He explained, slipping his foot free of the sandal and pressing his big toe on the ground, demonstrating as the grass where it had touched spawned a flame.

"Fire is a lonely element. It destroys, it does not give. It takes... it only takes... it will never give." He said, his own voice quivering a small amount as he cursed himself, having to right it once more. "Why...? What makes you desire the company of things that only destroy, that will only harm you in the end? He questioned her, demanding to know the truth. However, now, he was quite shaken, and uncertain of himself and what this girl really meant. The only ting he could do was wait and listen to her answer of his question, his cloak concealing up his entire body, made of the same material as his sandals, the only thing that he had that could be cool when it touched his skin...

- Buddha
Satsugaisha
Satsugaisha
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:53 pm
Crystal shook her head to him as he called her a cub once more. Understanding why he calls her a cub, yet refusing to take that word as something describing her. "I'm not a cub. Humans have a word for their young. Kids. I'm a kid, not a cub. Kids are what you call human-cubs. There's a new word for you to learn, and that's Kid." she said feeling somewhat annoyed by the word. Not in such a way that disturbs her actions, but in a subtle way that only showed in her voice. Her hands behind her back holding each other by her index and middle fingers being curved together, hooking one other just below her butt. The knuckles of her thumbs somewhat being pressed to her butt but only enough to press against it lightly, not nearly enough to truly press against herself.

Crystal had a smile on her face looking to him as she thought now might be a good time to make a real friend. Someone who isn't inanimate or going to leave her soon. Maybe this guy has something different about him that no one else has. He seems to care about me, though he doesn't seem to want to show it. She kept her thoughts to herself with that smile still on her face looking up to him with a pause before anything was said between us.

As he introduced himself to her, Crystal's smile grew larger. The sound of his voice sounded to her as if he was nervous or even scared. The sound of fright or nervousness in his voice being faint as he hid in well under the forced calm voice. The sound of his voice being powerful to her, not in a way to scare her, but in a way to have her respect him. Crystal's smile slowly dimmed as she noticed a bit of a blush rush to her face as small sweat drops formed onto her face from the heat. Hoping she could pass off this blush as being flustered from the heat, she kept her smile, trying to keep him unknowing of the blush truly being a blush.

Crystal shook her head to him claim that she was lying. Crystal being an honest girl for the most part doesn't like it when someone claims she is doing something that she isn't. "No, no, no. I'm not lying at all. I love the fire. I think of all fires are like the sun. Sure, they can be very dangerous, but fire helps everything around it. The plants, animals, and nearly everything else on this planet need the sun to survive" her words sounding off as words of compassion. Herself seeing the great things that come from fire, rather than thinking they just destroy as he does.

Crystal continued to hold her fingers together, holding each other together by hooking her fingers, her thumbs still pressed to her butt. Crystal began to swing her hips, forwards and backwards in a slight thrust motion. Rocking herself by leaning on the balls of her feet, shifting back to her heels, then back to the balls of her feet. Repeating these motions in sync with each other. Crystal didn't care for the grass burning by his big toe, she simply cared that he was talking to her as an actual person. Still passing off his pessimism as false statements about the fire.

"Fire gives light, fire gives heat, fire gives comfort, fire gives company, and fire gives life. Sure, it can also take the cold, take life, take homes, and other things. That's only because fire gives so much that it needs to take things too" her words coming out to him as defensive. Her attitude changing a bit to being somewhat harsh. Her swaying continuing as she was still calm, her sweat still dripping down her face and onto her jacket that she had never taken off seeing as it was cold everywhere away from the fire. "You may say the fire only harms people, but it's never harmed me" she tilted her head down looking to her feat as her sweat drops fell from her face to the floor. A look on loneliness appearing on her face as she finally felt the sting of his words. The fire almost seeming like just another thing in the world that doesn't care about her. Tears slowly forming in her eyes, dripping down onto the ground, not easily noticeable as her head was down and sweat was falling along with her soft, gentle tears.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:33 pm

THE FLAME OF HUMANITY

BLAZE

Blaze wasn't sure why, but he actually felt himself SMILING, in a fully honest way. I'm matching wits with.. a human-cub? He thought to himself, chuckling slightly to himself mentally as he kept looking at her. "Ah, yes, that's the problem. 'Humans have a word for their young.' Ms. Crystal, I am by no means a human. I am something much, much older. However... there is no one of my race whom I may call "kid". So you will have to excuse me if I don't learn such a word quite yet." He said, his tone light, the nervousness gone as he reached back into his comfort zone of wits and intelligence. Looks like she's making herself comfortable. He concluded as he watched her fold her hands behind her back.

He noticed her beginning to sweat, and lowered his own gaze, knowing that he was the cause of her body's natural reaction to the heat around it. He listened to what she had to say about his flames, his own gaze still downturned. Yes... but...

"I... never have the experience to see what fire gives. I AM fire." He said, still trying to keep his voice steady as he looked back up at her. He wasn't much aware about what human clothes did, only knowing that they could sweat; so it didn't occur to him that anything out of the normal was taking place. "You're lucky then..." He said in response to her statement that fire had never hurt her, before he actually sat down on the grass, his legs giving out under him as he folded them beneath the cloak, sitting on it as to not light a fire underneath him.

He thought for a moment, his eyes clouded as he closed them briefly. All of my life. My entire existence, has been alone. Save for Haseo. But he's the only oone who has ever matched my strength before. This human-cub... Crystal... she's.... strange. Could it possibly be... His thoughts trialed off as he grit his teeth slightly, shutting his eyes tight. Fine. Let's see what Ms. Crystal has to think about this then. He concluded within his mind, opening his mouth slightly and flicking the bottom lip past his top teeth as he opened his eyes and looked up at her.

"Because of fire. I have been alone my entire life. For uncounted amounts of time, for all eternity since this place was but a gigantic ball of fire, I have exist-" His words were cut off as he finally opened himself up a little, having finally noticed it.

"W-why... why is there water coming from your eyes, Ms. Crystal..?" He asked, the spirit of fire not knowing quite how to react. He was extremely perceptive, and could discern the source of her tears, even though her face was down. The stress of the face around the eyelids, the way the fire heats it up to boiling temperatures faster due to a lower salt content. But... humans don't sweat from their eyes... He knew this much, although he knew no else. After all, being what he hwas, he had no water in his body to cry with, nor ever a situation to cry for.

He could only look up at her, blinking awkwardly as he waited to see what was wrong with her, before deciding to keep talking, trying to connect what she was perhaps feeling to the only real emotion he had. "Ms. Crystal... are you that lonely as well...?"

- Buddha
Satsugaisha
Satsugaisha
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:53 pm

Everything Gives and Takes

It's how the world works!

Crystal nodded as he spoke, understanding that he is not human. Unaware of if not being human also meant not calling someone a kid, she accepted his explanation. Herself letting her hands go, leaving her left hand to her side as she brought her right hand up to her zipper, pulling it down to her mid chest. Upon opening the upper part of her coat, her neck down to her collar bones were covered in sweat as her skin shone from the fire's light. "It's alright that you're not human. I've seen enough humans to be glad to see someone new."

She walked next to him, bringing herself down to the ground slowly. Using her arms and legs to slowly descend to the ground safely. As she landed on the ground she laid herself on the grass next to him. On her back, she crossed her legs, left leg over right assuring that he wouldn't be able to simply look up her coat if he somehow got to the proper angle to up her coat. Bringing her hands to the back of her head with her fingers cuffed, she let her elbows lay out, spread to the sides of her head above the ground from gravity not being able to push her elbows hard enough to break her shoulders. Her shoulders being strong and not very flexible from her using her gloves often to work with her arms.

"I always knew fire was living. I just never knew it had a human looking form. So, how can fire hurt itself?" she asked him with a curious look on her face with her head facing towards the sky. Her coat slowly spreading apart, a swimsuit underneath her coat as she expected that if she ever needed to run and leave her coat somewhere to get it later. She could escape by water. That is only if someone from the orphanage cared to look for her.

After hearing his explanation as to how fire hurt him she shook her head a bit, trying to let her tears drip down her face in a manor that looked like it were coming from anywhere other than her eyes. "You see, a lot of people are lonely. Just because you were the first one to exist as light existed doesn't mean you had to of been alone. You had the company of your fires. Something that you created that understands you. Nothing's really understood me" she said this with a strangely happy voice. Up beat, up tone, nothing of it seemed to be upsetting other than the words themselves. Her body even swaying side to side as she said it as if her entire being was happy. A smile on her face showing up in the middle of her words. A giggle escaping her mouth from her being so oddly happy, even to herself.

Her tears died up, just before he asked the question of why there was water coming from her eyes. A light trail still being noticeable as her was was in plane sight. Her voice taking a loud presence as if she were mad. Her body tensing up, no longer in a sway, maddened by the question since she had no shed a single tear for her own parents' death, yet she cries from not having company. "My eyes aren't watering! I'm just... it's... I don't know okay! I'm not alright. I'm just alone... I'm a little girl and I'm alone.... no one's understood me... no one" her tone changing from mad to sad right before she said she's not alright. Her eyes tearing again both from being bothered by the mass amount of light and the sadness brought to her. "I... I am alone. I've been truly alone ever since Usagi had his head ripped off. Usagi wasn't a real person, but she's the only one that understood me."

D-don't you dare touch me!

Open BlazeTown 70a0b5f90b37c29aae8fd9c857dc6caa Open BlazeTown Thelaughinmokey
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:30 pm

THE FLAME OF HUMANITY

BLAZE

If Blaze was being completely honest with himself, he was surprised that she wasn't scared of him for not being human. Nor did he really mind when she walked over to him and lay on the grass; it gave him a strange, tingly sensation, the thought of someone else being so close to him. However, he only glanced at her face as she laid down and made a pillow out of her hands. He reflected for a moment on a fact he hadn't realized before. For a human-cub... Ms. Crystal... is very mature... He thought, finally realizing why she seemed different than normal. If anything, this gave him a kind of respect for her that he wasn't used to having for others. After all, most humans barely used their brains at all, much less to a positive end in something like discussion.

He noticed the swimsuit as he glanced down at her again to see her reaction, a fleeting smile passing his lips. It reminded him of the dip he himself had took; the dip that had lasted thousands... and thousands... of years, leading him to where this present day was. He most certainly hoped that it wouldn't happen again. After all, in this entire planet, there was only two things that Blaze feared. Water... and the lack of oxygen that was the only thing that could result in his demise.

His eyes glanced back at her face again as he heard her response to his reasoning, seeing how strange she looked. Is she... is she alright...? He wondered briefly, before stopping paying attention to her body language before actually reflecting on the words that she spoke. Nothing's... understood her...?

He was quite shocked by her violent reaction to what he had said. He wasn't very well used to social situations, after all, so all he could do was listen to her now much louder voice. He was a bit confused, but he could feel the one question that he had felt that he would need to ask her beginning to form in his mind. He could clearly see that she was severely upset as she began talking about some Usagi person. What... would that have been like... He wondered briefly, at the prospect of actually having had something. And then his eyes soften, a minuscule amount, something that NEVER occurred to the Flame of Humanity.

"You know, you are a very, very mature Human-Cub, Ms. Crystal." He said slowly, looking up at the sky, his eyes glancing back down at her for a moment before he kept staring at the sky. "A fire... isn't comfortable when it's all around you. When it IS you. It's normal. It doesn't make it any more than it already feels. You know, the man I serve, Haseo once had my temperature taken." He said resolutely, before just quivering his back as he slammed back onto the ground, from the look of crystal just a man with a head and a cloak. He gave a small chuckle as he remembered it. "Foolish little demons. They thought they could use a normal thermometer. HA! They had to get specialized equipment. And you know what the result was?" He asked her, laying his head down to look at her, a small ring of fire around his skull where it lay on the grass, not spreading due to him controlling it, but it definitely was there, giving off heat and light.

"Four Thousand degrees Fahrenheit. I cannot be touched by mortal beings without them burning, and fleeing. Leaving me with nothing but my too hot flames." He said bluntly, before looking back up at the stars, seeing the smoke of the buildings that were lowering in strength as they became coals. I hate being alone. However, I can imagine it must be even worse to have something and then lose it again." He said empathetically, before laying back his head to look at her once more.

"So tell me, Ms. Crystal. Do you want to remain alone? Do you want to find someone who would try to understand you?"

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Open BlazeTown Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Open BlazeTown Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:54 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Open BlazeTown Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum