Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Live From Nevada
Today at 10:04 pm by Yaksha

» Only the Finest Entertainment
Today at 9:08 pm by Yaksha

» A shinigami bloodbath [PRIVATE]
Today at 8:52 pm by MWD

» Forgot My Floaties [Lilium/Yaksha]
Today at 8:39 pm by Yaksha

» Kings Advent. [Gotei/Shinigami Open]
Today at 8:31 pm by Rawk

» A Russian Memory
Today at 7:46 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Cleansing The Hate [Junko/Arianda]
Today at 4:47 pm by darkfunnel

» Dark Ginto Series (Ghislain Exclusive)
Today at 4:38 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Wus good homie [an intro]
Today at 4:06 pm by Rex-AO

» Vastime Gala Mission [Social Mission]
Today at 2:31 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2520 registered users
The newest registered user is Hafizzin

Our users have posted a total of 119395 messages in 18149 subjects
Top posting users this week
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola

Cooking Spray

MWD

SerenityVerdant

Rawk

Steiner Franz

Henrex

Yaksha

Tsubine

Discord App
Share | 

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 52 ... 100, 101, 102  Next
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148320047

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1001PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:50 pm

Claiming the 1,000th post in this thread.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1002PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:27 pm

4U
@darkfunnel

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1003PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:16 pm

4U
@darkfunnel

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1004PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:43 am

4U
@Gamma

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
Rawk
Knight of the Two Swords

¥ Yen : 16607560

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
16000/999999  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1005PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:07 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A posting template for my boy Alex Vaugrenard. Offhand images I'd offer would be this, this, or this, whichever of those you think would be best to work with. I'm not hugely controlling on this sort of stuff, only real thing I'd ask would be a purple color scheme if you can swing it. If a title's in order/needed, "Wandering Vagrant" or some such would be my go-to for him.
Why: Because I cobbled my own together for him and, while serviceable, I feel like you could probably make a nicer one.
Incentive: You'd mentioned before that you've got an "everyone gets one" policy, so I figured I'd cash that in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1006PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:17 am

@Sinpoder

Giving ya something extra since ya paid me.

Back to top Go down
§aga
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff
¥ Yen : 205844006

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1007PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:06 pm

Request: Posting Template for Micaiah Atsumi Khshesh. You don't have to include her middle name, that's at your discretion and for aesthetic typography. You can use whatever render, but I have some recommendations for the general look she should have.

Render 1
Render 2
Non-Render 1
Non-Render 2

For templates with those images, I'd prefer that you use the following titles, whichever you prefer:
  • Wanderer of Worlds
  • The North God
  • Samsara Child

Also, I'd like some templates with these images. I rendered one to make it easier on you, but it'd be dope if I could get more than just that one. This template is still for Micaiah, but more for her alternative forms (specifically her Rakshasa self). That in mind, she'd also have a different name: Shurpa Vespara. Also, she'll have a different set of titles.
  • Samsara Daolord
  • Moksha Witch

Not gonna lie, it's not gonna be the easiest thing to render some of these images, so if you just can't tackle them I understand.

rendered 1
non-rendered 1
non-rendered 2 (it'd be really super cool if you used this one)
non-rendered 3 (if you use this one, Samsara Daolord pls)
non-rendererd 4 (if you use this one, Samsara Dalord pls)
non-rendered 5 (if this one, use Moksha Witch pls)

Why: I need really dope ass templates for my magnum opus.
Incentive: Check yer' Paypal, and also a burst of activity from S_E. Das' rare.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1008PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:07 am

4U
@§aga

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
MWD

¥ Yen : 106692413

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
115400/99999  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1009PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:21 am

►Request: Posting Template for Momo Hinamori, as far as titles are concerned I think the most appropriate one would be Plum Blossom. Maybe have a purple template to fit her theme.

Incentive: Giving you $20 dollars

This is the picture I want on her beautiful template.
https://orig00.deviantart.net/6479/f/2013/116/0/3/hinamori_momo_render_by_lopmonify-d5h5i90.png

Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream

s_e stuff
¥ Yen : 205844006

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1010PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:49 pm

Ayy, good shit Frost. If you haven't started on the other template yet though, if I could suggest lower contrast. I love matte colours, and while high-contrast looks good too, I think dampening the vibrancy would look better for me. That and increased smoothing. All in all great shit bruh, especially the lotuses in the background image, fits great for her theme.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 101 of 102Go to page : Previous  1 ... 52 ... 100, 101, 102  Next