Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Site Info

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Henrex

Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

Top posting users this week
Mirja Eeola

Sage

JJ

Angry Charmander

MWD

Henrex

Forsaken Crow

[THEFROST]

MorpheusDavol

Shizuo

Top posting users this month
Henrex

Mirja Eeola

Nix Shraik

MWD

JJ

Sage

Angry Charmander

Shizuo

[THEFROST]

zetsurin

Share | 

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 52 ... 100, 101, 102
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1011PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:00 am

4U
@MWD

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net Online
SerenityVerdant
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1012PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 pm

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A single Posting Template for Kaminari Hatakeyama

Why: Because of the game she comes from, it's hard to make a decent looking template for her. FCs name is Chizuru Yukimura from Hakuouki. Most of her images consist of other people and the sprites for the series are utter shit because it's an older game. I prefer the usage of official art since that is what represents the character best. Here are a couple of images I'd recommend using, from best to worst:

1) https://www.zerochan.net/1249705
2) https://www.zerochan.net/178066
3) https://www.zerochan.net/1634490

As usual, I give creative freedom for coloring and all of that.

Incentive: I'm calling in template 1/4 for the payment I tossed up a while back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1013PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:43 am

4U
@Serenity

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1014PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:22 am

4U
@SE

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1015PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:09 am

4u
@Tsubine

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Osana Reimu OST - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Back to top Go down
Lord Liacaru
Seasoned Member

Subject Post 1016PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:28 pm

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A gray and blue template for Liacaru.
Spoiler:

Why: I've seen your work and it looks awesome.

Incentive:
Not sure how much you would like but I would love to pay for your work! Though I am gonna need a paypal link.

Gremlin

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1017PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:33 pm

[quote="Lord Liacaru"]◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A rustic, or tribal looking template with a color scheme matching the Princess Mononoke Fc. The color scheme is entirely up to you!
Fc: Princess Mononoke , Mononoke hime (sans)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/09/87/14/098714bfe31365c9eb367e0e715e3885.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/45/83/47/458347e5c4cef4c76acb9e2d96db17a4--beautiful-fantasy-art-character-art.jpg
https://www.zerochan.net/660908
^ (Some pictures i've liked.)

I'd also like the title to be either The Remnant, Ruby Icewalker. Or The Bestial Suigura.
Why: Because i'm reworking ruby, and i want her to look clean, crisp and orderly. A good template is a part of that and you make the best posting templates.
Incentive:
45$

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1018PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:46 am

Yo template IS DONE
@shizuo

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Osana Reimu OST - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 1019PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   

Back to top Go down

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 102 of 102Go to page : Previous  1 ... 52 ... 100, 101, 102

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board :: Graphics Requests-
Jump to: