Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 pm by Henrex

» Chain Gang (Open)
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 5:45 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Tetsuya "Shukiri" Gioranta (WIP)
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 3:33 pm by Jukuyen

» Operation War Dogs: To the Victorious. [Open WW4 Interlude]
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm by darkfunnel

» Digimon: Lost Chronicles
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:13 am by Guest

» Vigerous Headpat Prana
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 4:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Recovery [WW4 Intermission Thread][Open]
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:32 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Bear Hugs
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 7:15 am by Mirja Eeola

» Pride in loyalty
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptySun Apr 21, 2019 3:19 am by Iori[Chronos]

» iRMistahJay's Face Claim's
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2658 registered users
The newest registered user is Chadian

Our users have posted a total of 127549 messages in 19428 subjects

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 54 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 Empty
Subject Post 1041PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 7:37 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request:

Template for Kitarune Astillon, a Ziamichi with a Shinigami host who is meant to be the mage. Face Claim is Aisha from Elsword, primarily Elemental Master. I'd also like a template for her Ziamichi Spirit, Majin - Face Claim of Void Princess/Oz Sorcerer from, again, Elsword. For the template header text, I'd like for it to say "Archmage", while for Majin's, I'd like it to say "Advent of Devilry"

Template for Jenny Noble. This one is a bit weird. I'd like a template that shows her being all happy and stuff (might be hard, since she doesn't have a lot of "smile/happy" art), but also one that shows her more sadistic side. Face Claim is Betty Noire, from the Undertale AU: Glitchtale. I'd like for it to say "Disaster Child" in the header text

Happy Jenny Example
Sadistic Betty Example

If you could, I'd like for Jenny's template to sort of glitch between happy and "sadistic" in an animation, to which I'll throw some more money in for that.

A template for Takeo Soan -- face claim of Tapion. For the header text, I like it to say "Legendary Hero" or "The Lone Warrior"

Two templates for Khvaab, one for his main face-claim behind the helmet and armor he wears, Ja'far from MAGI (heavily preferred with a template with the bandages over his face and body, something like these: Image Example 1, Image Example 2), and one with him in his armor, which is the Commodore Prime Operator Suit from Warframe. There's only one really good image for it, which is here: Khvaab Armor Image Link. As for the template header, I'd like for it to say "The Dreamer".

Why: Because my babies need the Frost touch~
Incentive: Check PayPal

Last edited by Henrex on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1042PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptySun Sep 09, 2018 3:19 pm

4U

@henrex

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1043PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 11:34 am

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1044PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 11:45 am

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1045PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 12:13 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1046PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2018 12:27 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
CPKallday

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 Left_bar_bleue25/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1047PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 7:12 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Can I get a template, daddy? I'd like it to be white and gold schemed like my boi's picture here. Link
"Heir to the Throne
Lorin Homra"
For the typography

And another one... lol
I couldn't decide on which image to pick. But the gif one is a pretty sick idea, tbh. Super grungy/hardcore style would be sick for this.
link
link
link
link

An oni version would be sick af too
link
link
"The Delirious Deicide
Obzedat"
For the typography
Why: I'm too lazy to make one at this very moment.
Incentive:
Idk, dude. lmao. Love you, papi. Don't feel right RPing without em. lol

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1048PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 8:59 pm

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1049PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 12:55 pm

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1050PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 105 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 1:44 pm

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 105 of 108Go to page : Previous  1 ... 54 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108  Next