Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» CPK's Faceclaims
Today at 7:10 pm by Henrex

» Face-Claim Thread [Gamma]
Today at 7:08 pm by Henrex

» Rawk's FCs/Reserves
Today at 7:07 pm by Henrex

» Unfilled [Cirno/Henrex]
Today at 6:59 pm by Henrex

» "Wait your Henrex's daughter?! [Mitsuyo and Yoriko]
Today at 7:26 am by MWD

» Hey, You, Whatcha Gonna Do? (Murasaki, Stefan)
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by Rawk

» Meeting In Arms [Ava/Ulv]
Yesterday at 3:46 pm by Mirja Eeola

» 'I remember'
Yesterday at 3:22 am by MorpheusDavol

» Mae's Claims/Reserves
Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:56 pm by Maestro

» Family Matters [Calypso/Inami]
Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:16 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2612 registered users
The newest registered user is Unconquered

Our users have posted a total of 123881 messages in 18907 subjects
Share | 

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 54 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
AuthorMessage
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
419100/999999  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1041PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:37 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request:

Template for Kitarune Astillon, a Ziamichi with a Shinigami host who is meant to be the mage. Face Claim is Aisha from Elsword, primarily Elemental Master. I'd also like a template for her Ziamichi Spirit, Majin - Face Claim of Void Princess/Oz Sorcerer from, again, Elsword. For the template header text, I'd like for it to say "Archmage", while for Majin's, I'd like it to say "Advent of Devilry"

Template for Jenny Noble. This one is a bit weird. I'd like a template that shows her being all happy and stuff (might be hard, since she doesn't have a lot of "smile/happy" art), but also one that shows her more sadistic side. Face Claim is Betty Noire, from the Undertale AU: Glitchtale. I'd like for it to say "Disaster Child" in the header text

Happy Jenny Example
Sadistic Betty Example

If you could, I'd like for Jenny's template to sort of glitch between happy and "sadistic" in an animation, to which I'll throw some more money in for that.

A template for Takeo Soan -- face claim of Tapion. For the header text, I like it to say "Legendary Hero" or "The Lone Warrior"

Two templates for Khvaab, one for his main face-claim behind the helmet and armor he wears, Ja'far from MAGI (heavily preferred with a template with the bandages over his face and body, something like these: Image Example 1, Image Example 2), and one with him in his armor, which is the Commodore Prime Operator Suit from Warframe. There's only one really good image for it, which is here: Khvaab Armor Image Link. As for the template header, I'd like for it to say "The Dreamer".

Why: Because my babies need the Frost touch~
Incentive: Check PayPal

Last edited by Henrex on Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1042PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:19 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1043PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:34 am

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1044PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:45 am

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1045PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:13 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1046PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:27 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH

OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
25/100  (25/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1047PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:12 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Can I get a template, daddy? I'd like it to be white and gold schemed like my boi's picture here. Link
"Heir to the Throne
Lorin Homra"
For the typography

And another one... lol
I couldn't decide on which image to pick. But the gif one is a pretty sick idea, tbh. Super grungy/hardcore style would be sick for this.
link
link
link
link

An oni version would be sick af too
link
link
"The Delirious Deicide
Obzedat"
For the typography
Why: I'm too lazy to make one at this very moment.
Incentive:
Idk, dude. lmao. Love you, papi. Don't feel right RPing without em. lol

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1048PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:59 pm

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1049PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:55 pm

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1050PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:44 pm

4u

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 105 of 106Go to page : Previous  1 ... 54 ... 104, 105, 106  Next