Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Down in Margaritaville [Open]
Today at 5:29 pm by Hops

» A Young Bear Cries Out (Wan)
Today at 7:20 am by Mirja Eeola

» First encounter with a Death God (Zetsurin)
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by zetsurin

» Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex]
Yesterday at 8:32 pm by Rawk

» zets testing
Yesterday at 7:54 pm by zetsurin

» First time for everything [wip]
Yesterday at 6:16 pm by Slayer

» Back to duty [OPEN]
Yesterday at 5:28 pm by Hops

» A Close Encounter [PRIVATE | Rawk]
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by Rawk

» Hops
Yesterday at 3:20 pm by MorpheusDavol

» What's wrong with these children [Wan/Open]
Yesterday at 11:15 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Mirja Eeola

Henrex

Kade

Statistics
We have 2653 registered users
The newest registered user is Jukuyen

Our users have posted a total of 126965 messages in 19365 subjects
Share | 

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 54 ... 105, 106, 107, 108  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1051PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:04 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1052PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:29 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1053PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:16 pm

4U

@henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
74095/100000  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1054PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:48 pm

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Template for Yuel, whatever title you'd find to be appropriate. Keep in mind, this is for her shinigami-form so to speak (as she'll be a sub-shinigami), and she also ends up assuming a very suika-like form. The face claim is Ibaraki-Douji, and I'd like for you to use this image: https://i.imgur.com/mqIzwMR.jpg

Spoiler:

Not sure what I want the title to be yet. Still figuring it out, if you come up with a good one, lemme know

Why: During the Family Reunion? Thread, she should be unlocking her sub-shinigami form, which i plan to be an immediate arrival at shikai, most specifically a constant shikai as her sub-shinigami form. Ultimately, Ibaraki-Douji is what her shikai form will look like, and upon becoming sub-shini, this template will represent her physical change as she taps into her Suika lineage.
Incentive:For payment from before.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1055PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:57 pm

4u
@Absentee

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1056PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:04 am

@Angry Charmander

I made a Christmas for you! Padoru, padoru

Artist: Tutti Sound - Song: Responding to Selene - Word Count: 1545

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1057PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:12 pm

@Angry Charmander

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1058PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:14 pm

@Angry Charmander

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1059PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:15 pm

@Angry Charmander

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
Mikasas
Starter Member
Mikasas

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1060PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:08 pm

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: I would like a signature, Nami style.
Why: Because you're the only one with good skills at this stuff
Incentive:
I could throw 3 bucks at you if you can make me an avatar to go with it.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 106 of 108Go to page : Previous  1 ... 54 ... 105, 106, 107, 108  Next