Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyToday at 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyToday at 11:19 am by Rawk

» Beach Woes
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyToday at 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» Rawk's FCs/Reserves
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyToday at 10:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» Room in Romania
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Siegharty

» Yekaterina Isaenko [APPROVED, Human; 5-4] [Hazard Rating D]
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Gamma

» A REAL Diplomatic Mission (Ulv/Private)
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Future Heritage
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by basswalker

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 pm by Laskt

» Big boy upgrade
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 3:17 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 I_vote_lcap∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 I_voting_bar∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2679 registered users
The newest registered user is TracieHuges

Our users have posted a total of 129535 messages in 19718 subjects

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 55 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 Empty
Subject Post 1071PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 4:38 pm

4U

@Horus

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1072PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:49 pm

4U

@"Horus"

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1073PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:51 pm

Much appreciated good man! Love em both, especially Masakaki's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1074PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 pm

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1075PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 5:46 pm

4U

@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1076PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 7:37 pm

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1077PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 11:46 am

4U

@Ebyssa Veihalis

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Siegharty
Experienced Member
Siegharty

Subject Post 1078PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 3:03 pm

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: An Avatar, a template, and a signature. I haven't gotten approved to use Erza Scarlet as my FC, but I think I have her reserved, and my profile should be getting looked over soon, so it's only a short amount of time before it is accepted.

Why: I just joined, and I see everyone has such amazing signatures and posting templates and avatars, and I just couldn't help but want them myself. I've been clicking around all over trying to find good images or do it yourself guides, but I'm just no good at any of this graphics stuff which is why I'm here. Ever just wanted to feel cool like the cool kids? I suppose this is what that is.

Incentive:
I see many have given up their bodies or yen, but I don't have a good body nor yen, so I shall give a gracious donation of 5~10 dollars. I am unsure if I should pay now or later however.

Image for use::

These are just the images that caught my attention the most out of everything I've looked at for a general idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 1079PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 5:27 pm

JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1080PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 EmptySun Mar 31, 2019 8:42 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Posting Template for Colin Washi.
Why: Because I don't have Photoshop any longer, and cannot do my former main the proper amount of justice. At the moment, I'd just keep using his posting template from 2012 - the one with that pompous looking FC Krad on it - with the bbc codes. And... I'm not sure that face claim was ever a good fit for Colin, all things considered.
Incentive:
1. Might be cool for you to try out a dusty/sandy template for someone - Colin spends a lot of time in the Wastelands, that's where I'm planning to take his plot to, and his new FC from Trigun has a similar dusty/standy look to it because of the setting.
2. I will be using Colin to interface a lot more with newer members; my ultimate goal is for him to set up a training ground for Lux Orior that should boost activity to some extent, as well as bringing him back into activity as a resource for them.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Subject Post 1081PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   ∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 108 Empty

Back to top Go down

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 108 of 109Go to page : Previous  1 ... 55 ... 107, 108, 109  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board :: Graphics Requests-