Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Guard
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:17 am
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Avatar, Siggy, and post template The face claim is Daiki Aomine from kuroko no basuke

Why: I am new and really like having my character well represented seeing as your work is on a whole different level from what I have seen I would love to get a set of work from you even if you think otherwise ~shrugs~. Also so that I can help people get a better grasp of what a beast and badass this Face claim and my character is going to be XD haha

Incentive: Well seeing as I don't have any yen yet and I don't think you need anything honestly all I have to offer is either my loyalty to one of your characters and or loyalty to the site which I think comes with me joining a site anyway but you can have me build a character for maybe a personal army or just someone you want to have cool badass times with XD anyway hope I gave good enough reason.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Request: Posting Template for Kakine. I trust your judgement on images and such. Should have something along the lines of "Kakine Yuudeshi" In it somewhere. As for a title, "The Creator of Nothing" or some variation for the Yuudeshi's is fine.
Why: I've been trying for the past two hours to work on my own one in photoshop but I couldn't get one I was satisfied with, so I'd like to have a proper one done by a professional, hahaha.
Incentive: Whatever it is you wish.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Ap8OoJO

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:27 pm
Request: I want one of your Simple App Templates for Reimu
Why: Because I want to work on her app more and your simple app template fits the bill!
Incentive: MY UNDYING LOVE :3[/font]

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:42 pm
(FOR MUH STUDENT; THE SECOND ONE WILL BE MADE IN A BIT)

STEP FORTH INTO THE MAIDEN

ENTER REIMU IRAMASHA
プレイヤーにアシスタント

THE BASICS OF REIMU IRAMASHA

» Name: What is the name of the character?

» Age: How old are they?

» Gender: Is the character male or female?

» Personality: What is the character like? Are they friendly? Mean? A couple sentences will do.

» Appearance:You may use a picture or you can describe what the character looks like in a few sentences.

THE ORIGINS OF REIMU IRAMASHA

» Brief History: One or more paragraphs on how the character came to be. Have they been through any hardships? How did they come across the PC they are associated with? What is their goal

THE POWERS OF THE MAIDEN

» Tier: What tieris the character?

» If Applicable, Position:

» What Race: What Race are they?

» Associated Character: Provide the name of the character the NPC character is associated with.

» Basic Powers:
Only basic powers for any race. Unless Admin says otherwise.

Template By: [THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:08 pm
(FOR MUH STUDENT; THE SECOND ONE IS DONE! EDIT THEM AS YOU FEEL)

STEP FORTH INTO THE MAIDEN

ENTER REIMU IRAMASHA
プレイヤーにアシスタント

THE BASICS OF REIMU IRAMASHA

» Personality: What is the character like? Are they friendly? Mean? A couple sentences will do.

» Appearance:You may use a picture or you can describe what the character looks like in a few sentences.

THE ORIGINS OF REIMU IRAMASHA

» Brief History: One or more paragraphs on how the character came to be. Have they been through any hardships? How did they come across the PC they are associated with? What is their goal

THE POWERS OF THE MAIDEN

» Associated Character: Provide the name of the character the NPC character is associated with.

» Basic Powers:

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:27 pm
FOR CROW

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:39 pm
THIS IS FOR PHAN-PHAN

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:16 am

Color: What ever you think works.
Name: If possible, Inami Asthavon at the bottom of the header bar , and ThePuppetGod , at the top.

FC: Kuriyama Mirai From Kyoukai no Kanata

Preferences: Just make it how ever ya think it looks good.

Request:Posting template for Inami Asthavon
Why: She needs a good one.
Incentive:Hella activity in shadow fall, plus Asthavon PARTY! in kiriels thread + Asthavon needing Asthavon worthy template.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 LzZCuy7
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 BtXe12b
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Request: A simple app template for a character of mine. Kazuko Nama, a Shinigami. The FC is Yukimura Sanada from Sengoku Basara.
Why: It'd help be get active on the site once more.
Incentive:A possible vice captain for squad 11 and my activity on the site.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 32 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:45 pm
(FOR MUH SON)

SOME PHARSE GOES HERE

CHARACTER NAME HERE
プレイヤーにアシスタント

PUT WHATEVER TEXT YA WANT HERE

PUT SOME TEXT HERE

MORE TEXT GOES HERE

» Basic Powers:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum