Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
henTAI
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:12 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A posting template for Starrk. It should also have Lilynette in their somewhere. If you're feeling generous you could make one of his sealed state and his Ress without Lily in it.
Why: 13 posts in two days?
EDIT: Also if you've seen the one I've been using it's older than literal dirt.
Incentive: 13 posts in two days?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Request:I'd like a template for my character Kenta Yamada, here I have supplied a picture - https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/81/19/52/8119525cc82628c6f27550cb2d62364c.jpg
►[b]Why:
Well, almost everyone I see has a very colorful template whenever they post something, and then I come in with just bland black and white.
Incentive:Money? Power? ...Women?

Last edited by 20Piopi on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:48 pm

Request:I would like a new Christmas themed Avatar and Signature. I don't mind the look of both of them but I'd like them to resemble christmas and winter in some sort of way. If you could show me the image you'll use as an Avatar before you use it that'd be cool. I want it to say Blade with Happy Holidays somewhere in the Avatar if that isnt tooooooo much. If it is then just throw it in the sig? I'd appreciate it. Female preferred for the Avatar <3
Why: I want to get into the holiday season
Incentive:Uh. Activity really.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Left_bar_bleue25/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:02 am

Request: I'd like a posting app, or a few if it's simple for you to do.
24Karot Bullet
https://2img.net/h/i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/tumblr_inline_nmlsqf6Q221rmafbt_1280_zpstziifgen.png
https://2img.net/h/i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/bbcp_bullet_normal_portrait_by_caliburwarrior-d7g90sz_zpsthi2tppq.png
https://2img.net/h/i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/Bullet_Chronophantasma_Character_Select_Artwork_zpskialyf9k.png
https://2img.net/h/i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/masked_zpscf9b42d5.png
https://2img.net/h/i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/taytay_zpsbb49052c.png

Also, if Bikuta could get a hand in this too that'd be cool.
Sexta Espada. Although a six in the background as well. Would be dope.
https://2img.net/h/i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/N-Harmonia-n-harmonia-30485929-600-637_zpswyy4jx9b.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/N.Pokeacutemon.full.287879_zpsia5ipvow.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/N.Pokeacutemon.full.283312_zpstdapgixs.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b597/CPKalldayy/N.Pokeacutemon.full.334571_zps9tmqiw36.jpg
Why: I don't necessarily need them. Seeing as I have some that I currently like. However, a few months back before I moved shit hit the fan with my hard drive and I've yet to get all my resources back for PS and AI and what not. Plus you're so good at it. lol
Incentive: When I gots the money, I will drop it into your paypal mayne. I will also suck yo dick.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Sbb1I7e
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Left_bar_bleue0/1000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:27 am

Request: Character Profile Template for my character Bhairyuu (like the one Mana Ashtavon has on her profile)

If at all possible could you put this pic as the main:

Spoiler:

And this image as more of a large sized aura form behind the image above

Spoiler:

Why: I suck at this kind of stuff and you're obviously good at them

Incentive:
I am willing to trade half my current total yen reserves for this if you would be so kind as to oblige me on this, Frost. Plus, I will be showing off your work whenever I RP. That good enough for you?

Last edited by Bhairyuu on Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added images for my danava's shifter and true forms and updated the incentive.)
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:55 am

Request: Event Template [ Any pictures will do as long as its dark red-colored template for an event ]
Why: For an upcoming big event i'm sincerely working on, so i hope it can be done as soon as possible.
Incentive: I'll pay as much as you want for the fanciest template you can work on, i would even hand off 150 million yen if you can finish it as soon as possible.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:49 pm
[For CPK]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 70 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:51 am
[For CPK]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:42 pm
[YOU'VE GOT YER TEMPLATE NOW @ JJ]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1546

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:28 pm
[4della]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1546

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum