Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Blade's Faces of Claimedness
Today at 9:17 am by Blade

» Make it Stop [Ceal/Kai]
Today at 4:59 am by Kai Lam

» A falling out in the wasteland
Today at 4:24 am by Kai Lam

» When worlds Collide
Today at 3:54 am by Kai Lam

» Mujin Makiyoshi[Approved 2-4]
Yesterday at 11:42 pm by Tsubine

» DIGITAL MENACE:// an au digimon rp
Yesterday at 9:04 pm by Guest

» Dinner Date [Yaksha/Zeda]
Yesterday at 7:49 pm by Yaksha

» Not Found [PRIVATE]
Yesterday at 6:47 pm by Snopy

» A Wolfish Welcome
Yesterday at 6:41 pm by Mirja Eeola

» The Danava Concept Claim & Reserve
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by Henrex

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2473 registered users
The newest registered user is Atsuryō Wakabayashi

Our users have posted a total of 115673 messages in 17607 subjects
Top posting users this week
Kai Lam

Blade

Discord App
Share | 

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 48 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98  Next
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148274447

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 931PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:37 pm

4u @L∞per

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Mozy

¥ Yen : 54204

Subject Post 932PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:05 pm

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Good ole infamous Frostie avie wiiith this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CE4i3USVIAIJpLL.jpg
Why: To show my growing stitching into the site and community?
Incentive:
Me be active long time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 933PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:02 pm

4u @henTAI

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 934PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:00 am

4u @Daddy

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 935PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:19 am

Dumb Sloot @Mirja Eeola

Back to top Go down
darkfunnel

¥ Yen : 272799440

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
128100/999999  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 936PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:00 am

Request: A template for Shuten. As much as I would like animated for the character, no money. So, yeah.
Why: A posting template for Shuten to use; may also use it for her profile. Not sure. The picture you chose will also be included in this.
http://i.imgur.com/e5TyA9D.png
Incentive: Likely just activity with Shuten. Possibly some Suika plot shit for the site.

Tor'uk

¥ Yen : 503067900

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
328100/999999  (328100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 937PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:47 pm

Request: A new avatar, and a signature. You know which FC. (Sasuke from Shippuden :P)
Why: Because I need a new avatar, and I want something that looks better than the gif I have for my signature.
Incentive: Usage of your new template for Henrex, making Papa Frost proud by having lots of posts.

Last edited by Henrex on Fri May 12, 2017 7:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 938PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:52 am

@Mozy

Dumb baby bitch.

Back to top Go down
That Guy...
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 112324775

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
96300/999999  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 939PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Request: Template for Vladimir Anton
Why: I need a pretty template for when we thread.
Incentive:
You will have eye candy for when we thread

Tsukune Aono is the FC! Use whatever you feel fits best!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 940PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:42 am

4u @Azure Snow

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 94 of 98Go to page : Previous  1 ... 48 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98  Next