Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2488 registered users
The newest registered user is Krimson

Our users have posted a total of 117020 messages in 17816 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

MWD

Rawk

Angry Charmander

Hakase

Snopy

Chiraisu

Mirja Eeola

Leviathan

Tsubine

Discord App
Share | 

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148292747

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 971PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:32 pm

4u

@"Snopy Saika"

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
Shizuo
Gremlin

¥ Yen : 408645538

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
59000/99999  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 972PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Request: A new posting template for Demonica Nightfang
Why: Because i particularly want a semi-serious posting template for Demonica for the gotei mission.
Incentive: 20$

If possible i'd like a dark and sinister theme other then that i cant wait to see what you come up with!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 973PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:08 pm

4u

@shizuo

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Osana Reimu OST - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

¥ Yen : 349413401

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
3080/100  (3080/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 974PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Three posting templates for Johan
Why: Frankly, I have images of it in my head but I don't have the skills or programs to do it myself.
Incentive: $30 total. I can pay $15 right now and the remaining balance on the 24th.
Note: I want one with this image: https://img.fireden.net/a/image/1465/93/1465933856925.jpg I can send a higher quality copy directly if need be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 975PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:47 am

4u
@Tsubine

ENTER THE POST

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 976PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:59 am

4u
@Tsubine

ENTER THE POST

Back to top Go down
Haru Ryuu
Seasoned Member

¥ Yen : 465487

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 977PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:40 pm

Request: a template for my Chi Human, Haru. His fc is Neji from Naruto. It doesn't have to be fancy, though the preferred color scheme is green and black if you can.
Why: I need a template for him, and my coding sucks
Incentive: It's My Birthday?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow

¥ Yen : 561378213

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 978PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:35 pm

Request:A Graphic for Tetsuya with the FC I just got, I didn't realize how good a fit he was. I am planning on turning Tetsuya into a Vizard someday in the future to make different versions. But I've been throwing everything I could at this graphic. Toyohisa Shimazu from Drifters is a perfect FC for him, I feel muse and ideas burning in my mind for it. But I just can't bring any details out as I try into the photoshop..I found several renders I'll list below.

https://orig15.deviantart.net/6bfe/f/2016/347/c/6/shimazu_toyohisa__drifters__render__2_by_redixx-darhbij.png
https://orig10.deviantart.net/ac04/f/2016/324/0/5/shimazu_toyohisa__drifters__render_by_redixx-dap15zo.png
https://pre11.deviantart.net/de86/th/pre/f/2017/005/9/0/shimazu_toyohisa__drifters__render__3_by_redixx-daudd6a.pnghttps
https://orig09.deviantart.net/1d5d/f/2017/044/9/9/toyohisa_shimazu_render_3_by_muztnafi-dayzm77.png
Why: I feel a burning in my chest of activity for Tetsuya and a plan for a change. Tsubine told me once the right fc makes the difference. I think I found him, I just need a graphic it doesn't have to be amazing. Something to get me by simple can be fine too, I am planning a lot of activity in the future for Tetsuya. I have a fight with Zaraki coming up and something else coming up.
Incentive:
I don't really have money, we just bought a generator..What else can I offer you that you don't have?

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 979PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:52 am

4u
@YaoXhu

ENTER THE POST

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH

OTM
¥ Yen : 216142065

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
25/100  (25/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 980PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:38 pm

Request: Avatar and Posting Template, pl0x
You can do whatever, it's for Lorin. For the avatar I don't want my name on it, just my logo. This guy doesn't have a lot of good images but you can look into it if you want. Han Shinwoo from Noblesse or whatever.

Also put my KFC thing back plz. Or make a new one, idc. Be nice if they matched, color scheme-wise.

Spoiler:

Why: I want it
Incentive: Paypal

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 98 of 99Go to page : Previous  1 ... 50 ... 97, 98, 99  Next