Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Wandering the Wastes [Serenity]
Today at 4:05 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Reiatsu Control 101: [Ritsuko/Antonovich]
Today at 3:48 pm by SerenityVerdant

» You've never heard of a demon before? [Private]
Today at 1:50 pm by MWD

» Four Years of Searching, Here you are.
Yesterday at 5:31 pm by Gamma

» What is this Ninjutsu?
Yesterday at 4:24 pm by MWD

» I Am The Lizard King![Yaksha/Kyoraku]
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by Yaksha

» Divaas Alamgir
Yesterday at 2:18 pm by Henrex

» Preservation of the Old Ways: Warriors of the Shadows [Training Mission]
Yesterday at 2:06 pm by Henrex

» Serenity's Face Claims
Yesterday at 1:59 pm by Henrex

» Naomi Oomura [WIP]
Yesterday at 11:18 am by Tsubine

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117470 messages in 17879 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

MWD

SerenityVerdant

Tsubine

fantomdarc

Gamma

Hakase

tina

Discord App
Share | 

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
AuthorMessage
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

¥ Yen : 2148302647

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
999999/999999  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 981PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:14 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
SerenityVerdant

¥ Yen : 162914721

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 982PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:17 am

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Hello! So, I was gonna try to not toss requests at you since I know you're busy as all hell and other people toss a barrage of this stuff, but there are two characters I wouldn't mind posting templates for. I'm only asking for the first one right now though. This is for my upcoming character Midori Hayashi. https://image.ibb.co/bRS7Ok/Header.png This is the image I'd like used for it. Don't use the entire thing, but instead the bust/shoulder area and up. You don't have to do any of the moving picture/gif things either, but the choice is yours. Creative freedom from this point on.
Why: This FC only has sprites and extremely inappropriate images that can be used, so I don't have much to work with. I don't have the creative ability you have, so I figure this is the best way to get something that looks great.
Incentive: At the moment, I really don't have any. If I had money, I'd toss some your way, but I'm currently broke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 983PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 984PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:32 pm

@Cpkallday

Added your rank image.

Back to top Go down
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 985PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:27 am

4u
@CPKallday

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Osana Reimu OST - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Back to top Go down
Mikasas

¥ Yen : 6707

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 986PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:15 pm

►Request: My kind sir, I'd like to request for an avatar, with Mikasa Ackerman from shingeki no kyojin. Not good in terms of graphic details, so you can do whatever
►Why: I can't graphic, to save my life.
►Incentive: My service? Idk

Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 987PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:25 am

@Mikasas

Everybody gets one! Spiderman rules. You also got a template if you need it.

Back to top Go down
Mikasas

¥ Yen : 6707

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 988PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:27 am

I'll take a template too

Demon Toy

¥ Yen : 224801468

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
400849/999999  (400849/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 989PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:32 pm

◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: Hello! So a while back you made me a truly tremendous template for Mirja and I absolutely love it, but there is also a radically different form that she can take that I also want a template for and using my poor-quality template feels really bad man. Super low priority, she isn't going to be back on her feet till December earliest. But I still feel the need for it to be done.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/333309422506082314/376845391343255562/00168fbc-c2da-4517-bbe5-685725f7da51.png

[the picture. Source is Tora's Scourge Form, from Stray Dog]
Why: For love!
Incentive:You've got 2 billion yen, and I'm broke broke broke. So all I can offer is my love~
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
[THEFROST]
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
Tiers:

Subject Post 990PostSubject: Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙   Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:23 am

4u
@Chiraisu

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Osana Reimu OST - Word Count: N/A

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

∙thefrost's graphic request∙
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 99 of 100Go to page : Previous  1 ... 51 ... 98, 99, 100  Next