Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Solslime's FC
Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyToday at 9:40 pm by Solslime

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-1]
Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyToday at 8:15 pm by basswalker

» Abigaíl's Second Course
Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyToday at 7:38 pm by Shizuo

» Valkyron's Face Claims
Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyToday at 6:04 pm by Valkyron

» Anemos
Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyToday at 5:51 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Nature of a Spider
Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyToday at 2:50 pm by basswalker

» Calamity Awakens
Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Inverse Arianda; Arianda Sakura Kaiosei
Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyYesterday at 6:37 pm by Shizuo

» Inverse Ritsuko [Approved Soul Evo Human: Tier 3-5]
Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Shizuo

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Looking for Ashlei [Open] I_vote_lcapLooking for Ashlei [Open] I_voting_barLooking for Ashlei [Open] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Looking for Ashlei [Open] I_vote_lcapLooking for Ashlei [Open] I_voting_barLooking for Ashlei [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2704 registered users
The newest registered user is Solslime

Our users have posted a total of 130653 messages in 19851 subjects

Looking for Ashlei [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for Ashlei [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Looking for Ashlei [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Looking for Ashlei [Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Looking for Ashlei [Open]   Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:00 pm

Looking for Ashlei [Open] 35d6a15
Jacob Tu didn't feel right about this but perhaps this seemed like the only way to get stronger around here. Even though his brother seemed like a priority, Jacob wanted to join a group to hopefully receieve new powers with Aizen dead the espada seemed kinda like low. The rumors from the vastos told him that a new group was emerging from the ashes and that a powerful espada girl was running the whole gang. Jacob was trying to figure how a woman could get to where Aizen couldn't with the espada something was not right with this picture. To think a woman could achieve something which a man couldn't well it couldn't be helped Jacob wanted to join this Shadow Fall. Still something was bothering him what if the group didn't accept him at all that could be a problem they might want him to rpove himself. The most important thing was if he was to be accepted by the group then his brother would have to be under some sort of protection but a babysitter wasn't good. Valin was something of a fighter and the brother knew the kid had some fight within him. Still a lot of questions were brewing aroubnd his mind the only important thing right now was to find this Ashlei Clixx first. The only problem was Jacob Tu didn't know where to search this was first time being away from Las Noches and within Hueco Mundo again. Ashlei Clixx might listen to him or might kill him still the adult arrancar didn't know this woman was capable of.

Sooner or later, Jacob Tu felt that he was going to find out real soon what this woman can do. He could lose foccus on his objective either the arrancar wanted to join Shadow Fall and whatever happens the guy must be prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for Ashlei [Open] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Looking for Ashlei [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ashlei [Open]   Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:40 pm

yuki was in her disguise wearing a kimono whit a flower pastern on it.
yuki was skipping thru hueco mundo happily she was not watching where she was going and daydreaming as well. Yuki was using Sonido ans spinning in the air at the same time. Yuki was enjoying this but than BooM she hits in to Jacob tu hard. Yuki falls back hitting the ground with a thud. " Ouch that hurt don't tell me i hit a rock again." She was rubbing her head " no nothing is broken... good." as she jumps back up on to her feet.

Yuki started stretching out her arms to the sky. before noticing jacob tu standing there" o hi " she looks around and there is no big rocks near them." sorry did i run in to you?" she as a some what puzzled look on her face. yuki dust her self off. she was thinking: hmmm he is a tall one .. and he is strong ....for Adjuchas. Yuki mistakes him for a Adjuchas cuz of his helmet witch she thinks is his mask is not broke at all. " my name is yuki are you able to talk little guy?" she said this tho he is really much bigger than her.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for Ashlei [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Looking for Ashlei [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ashlei [Open]   Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Still the new warrior had no idea where to start maybe he should leave this place and start somewhere else but something was here. Jacob didn't know what but it was a sight of relief after sensing what kind of spirit pressure the unknown girl had must be an new hollow. Jacob always like seeing a new face around hueco mundo but still he would have to be on his guard, he looked at the female. "Hello Yuki, I'm Jacob Tu but I"m sorry I must look like an adjuchas but truthfully...I'm a arrancar didn't you notice my Zanpakutō" He said. Jacob Tu was looking around with no luck finding who he was looking perhaps he will have to try somewhere else but perhaps the lady might know.

Jacob Tu looks back at Yuki thinking why an weak woman hollow was roaming around in hueco mundo, he felt that she might be trouble. "I'm looking for someone an espada queen who made a name for herself please Yuki I need some information on Ashlei Clixx....Do you know her" He said.
Back to top Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for Ashlei [Open] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Looking for Ashlei [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ashlei [Open]   Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:09 pm

yuki stands there with a puzzled look.. as she crossed her arms in front of her ... "hmmm" yuki looks deep in thought ..... Yuki's eyes are closed and hand gently holding her chin. yuk'is eyes open slowly and her facial expression turns serious. Yuki's eye's look deep and cold the kind that would cut in to some ones soul . But than she burst in to running in circles around you dancing and spinning . "~ Ashlei Clixx is the cyborg queen.~ she can turn a hollow into a machine. ~ if is power you desire,~ And you don't mind being made of wire. ~ there is one place to look nonetheless~ Ashlei Clixx is in Las Noches. ~

Yuki stop after her little rhyme. "But i should til you that place is not safe .... It is owned by "Shadow Fall" and they don't like outsiders to much yuki laughs a little. Well some of them dont.well.. Most dont ...."Yuki looks up smiling as she tapps her foot on the ground. Yuki was thinking. Images pop in her head 1# of Jacob Tu as a toaster oven. 2# of him as a car, 3#of him as a ice cream maker. yuki's mouth waters, "Yes ! You should go see her...." Yuki is now swinging he self side to side and looks like she is in a happy dream
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ashlei [Open]   Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:38 pm

"Las Noches, I don't believe it...I might have to go back there again after what happen with my little brother great....I still have no choice in the matter" He thought. Still it was helpful to him that the young hollow knew where he should go next it nice to have some direction. "Thank you young lady, I appreciate the info you might wanna think about joining a group because out here the vastos might hurt you" He said. Jacob Tu's voice was calm seeing that was first time meeting a female hollow who seemed like a cheerful. She must been someone's good half or something in that nature but it didn't change that her life still maybe in danger. This was a new feeling to him Jacob Tu did want to join the dark group but right now the arrancar was having his doubts like what ifs and the deadly consquences should he fail. "Maybe it is a big bad idea but there is no other way I can think of now" He thought.

This is going to be a problem because this would be the first time that the arrancar has ever travelled to Las Noches again. The last time his brother was almost killed by an espada still the arrancar had no choice a whole lot needed to be done. The first and upmost important thing was to gain Ashlei's respect hopefully that will help him in his quest for power but only that. Jacob Tu wanted to become a better protector to his brother even though deep down it was other way around but still it was priority on his mind.
Back to top Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ashlei [Open]   Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:42 pm

yuki stands there listening to Jacob Tu her eyes looking all around. yuki was thinking to her self. what happen with his brother? ...most likely got beet up by the big meany's. she was also thinking a bout all that shadows fall does and what she thinks it would be like for a weak arrancar like her.> images pop in her head of pain full experiments and big needles as her face turns blue a little. " amm no i don't think i'll join them." she punches her fist in the air." plus im not scared of vastos let me at them."giggling after word "or at least not yet"

yuki gasped "oya keep a eye out for the espada if you show interest in joining them they may help you.... or eat you... you know one of the two.." yuki was thinking hmm i am kinda hungry my self. " I think ill go to the forest of menos" as her mouth waters a bet all the wile showing no evil aura even win thinking of eating and killing others. "good luck with the cyborg queen" she waves and starts to skip off.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ashlei [Open]   Looking for Ashlei [Open] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:56 pm

She was helpful and cheerful something that hasn't enter his system for a long time yet the information was good after all. Jacob Tu started pacing back and forth thinking this might be an bad idea but no other option was showing itself to him. The arrancar must go back to Las Noches and find this Ashlie Clixx the blood cyborg queen and somehow convince her to accept him to her team. The guy was fearing the worse might happen he could either be accepted or be killed and the second option was the one he didn't want. The arrancar was dealing with espada and it was long time before he was helping them in their goals before his brother got hurt. A game plan needed to happen as the arrancar was trying to think of one and then finally, Jacob Tu thought of one. If he was accepted into this Shadow Fall he would serve this Ashlei Clixx like a true bodyguard and if he was given some free time. Jacob would return and check on his brother that seemed like the best option he had so far and so his mind was made up. Jacob Tu may have had some cold feet before but the arrancar was should his game plan was going to be full-proof hopefully, he won't deal with any problems.

The arrancar took a deep breath and then opened a garganta portal leading to Las Noches this was going to be a long walk to there. But Jacob Tu could use this to think if the worse happens what kind of battle strategy should he use if things to badly for him. He was an arrancar with resurrecion powers just like his brother but the espada also had that and their segunda etapa too a major problem. Jacob Tu started walking hopefully to reach Las Noches.

"Well, Here I go"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Looking for Ashlei [Open]   Looking for Ashlei [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Ashlei [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1