Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series]

+17
Dai
Kanji Man
Soniko
Pockeh
Zero
Shizuo
JJ
Dr.Hiro
Jeff just Jeff
Teitoku
Ravana
Dark Angel
Elendril
Gin
Majestic Moose
Blade
THEFROST
21 posters
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series]

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:38 pm
Approved and added all of the above.

[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Empty Re: [Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series]

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:10 pm
Removed Myself

[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:08 pm
ADDED THE IRAMASHA PRE-EVENT "The Stand!" TO THE MIX. GO NUTS NIGGAS.

[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:25 pm
AND, AGAIN, ANOTHER POST. I ADDED/REMOVED EVERYONE IN THE EVENTS.

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:54 pm
Event Sign Up

I kinda already posted because of her place in it, and because frost said he wanted to get it moving. Sorry about that xD;

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Event Sign Up

[/size]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Anonymous

Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 pm
Event Sign Up

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:50 pm
Approved all above, Ill add them later tonight.

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0[Reserve Post Now]The Black War: Phase One [Main Storyline Event Series] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 05, 2012 8:52 pm
Event Sign Up

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum