Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Sword (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Len and a Sword (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Len and a Sword (OPEN) Empty Len and a Sword (OPEN)

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:20 pm

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

His blade flashed out, striking the human-sized dummy in the neck. No more of this. He thought to himself, his short yellow-golden hair moving back and forth on his head as his eyes focused even more on the training dummy before him. He was panting, and a thin trail of sweat went down the right side of his face. He licked up his tongue, tasting the saltiness of the sweatdrop as it went down his throat, swallowing.

At the very least. He was in the shade. The shade of the area behind his apartment; he had gotten permission from his landlord to set up a small practice dummy that he had bought with his income. He grit his teeth, reaffirming his grip on Deathrender as he swung the blade around, moving with an extremely, extremely slow speed as he aimed the slash right at the top of the dummy's head. I'm not going to be beaten up and thrown aside like I'm some sort of ragdoll! The single thought burned through his mind as the blade continued through the dummy's head, making a scratch mark on the side of its skull as the blade came around his neck, pointing his left hand out below the arm holding the blade.

Out of the hand shot a small, ever-so-small blast of energy, slamming right into the dummy's chest. It was made of good, durable materials; it didn’t tear easily at all. It was white in color, having the same bodily shape as a man, held up on a post. Len's eyes closed as he took a deep breath, feeling the sensation from his chest as energy shot out of it, taking shape next to him.

"Rin, I need to get better at this MYSELF." He told the newly-formed being that was his energy supplies. Granted, he felt much weaker, but his muscles hadn't forgotten what he had so far learned with the blade. He took a step back, throwing the blade at the dummy's right side, piercing in as he threw his legs forwards, gripping around the dummy with his lower body as he released Deathrender, bringing back his fists. He pounded on the dummy, feeling the inanimate skull moving back and forth from the hits as he dealt them.

Eventually, he threw his right hand down, getting a grip again on Deathrender as he pushed himself off the dummy with his left hand. He was panting quite hard by this point, one eye closed, as he looked over to the side. He looked back just in time to see Rin returning with a bottle of water, handing it to him.

He took the water bottle, sitting on the small bench of the field behind his apartment complex. He threw his head back, squeezing the water bottle with his left hand, splashing it all over his face. Then he lowered the bottle, putting his lips to it as he drank his fill. He completely depleted the bottle, and suddenly felt a small towel thrown at him.

"Wipe yourself off, Len. You're looking disgraceful." She muttered as she sat down on the bench next to him, staring at it in a bored manner. She yawned, taking a deep breath as Len muttered "Thank you." Wiping his face off with the small towel, and just feeling the heat of Karakura City on this spring day.

Welp. Better get back at it. He thought to himself, throwing the emptied water bottle to the side as he stood up straight again. Deathrender was still in his hands as he closed his eyes, calming his breathing, seeing where the dummy was in his mind, so to speak. His entire body was quivering in anticipation, something that Len tried to make it stop. His body eventually also calmed down, as he opened his eyes wide, throwing down a foot.

He lowered his chest, holding the hilt with both hands at his right side. He suddenly stood up as he reached the dummy, bringing back the blade and swinging it across vertically to the left. He heard a THWAP as the blade was knocked back, and merely allowed himself to be taken with the momentum, planting down a foot as it THWAP'ed against the other side of the dummy. Then he took a step ba r to it as he grasped Deathrender with his right hand tightly, taking two steps back and holding his blade before him, making his own kind of defensive stance. He hadn't a clue what else would happen this day, but if not one person showed up, he'd just keep training for the rest of the day, slowly but surely learning the art of the blade…

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Sword (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Len and a Sword (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Len and a Sword (OPEN) Empty Re: Len and a Sword (OPEN)

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:43 am
Zeus was walking down the housing district. he was bored out of his mind. there was nothing to do. so he walked with his head down. "why is it so hard to find something fun to do!" as he walked he fell out and just stayed on the ground for awhile. even zeus's body knew he was bored. then he heard a ruckus in the background. sounded like someone was beating something. Zeus instantly perked up. he stood up. looking around for where the sound came from. he saw a guy in the shade. he was hitting a dummy with a sword. what got Zeus's attention though was his hair. it reminded Zeus of his hair. "hmmmm keep walking around orrrrr go talk to guy with the cool hair." zeus pondered for another few seconds.Zeus then started running in the direction of the guy training. when zeus was just a few meters away he stopped and bowed. "hi guy I'm Zeus and you are!" he said with a smile wanting to look as friendly as possible.

Len and a Sword (OPEN) Rapid_Cero_Fire
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Sword (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Len and a Sword (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Len heard a disturbance, halting his attack on the dummy as he turned around his head, planting both feet on the ground and blinking at the man. Rin also looked up, an interested look on her face, seeing the man as he approached. He heard the man introduce himself, and he reached up his left hand behind his head, scratching the back of his neck. Zeus... as in the lightning dude...? He wondered, a small smile coming to his face, then lowering again as he spoke.

"Erm... Yeah. My name is Len. Nice to meet you." He said, looking at the man fairly awkwardly. Aw, to heck with this. He thought, strolling over to the man and sticking out his hand, clearing his throat. "Hello there. My name is Muryokuna Len. Nice to meet you, Zeus." He said, before looking back around at the dummy. "I'm just sparring out here, and was hoping a partner would come along... do you think you could help?" He asked directly. Len wasn't one much to cut words; he just got to the point right away. It was part of his drive, his determination, as he asked the man, hoping that he would agree. Len had placed Deathrender back in his sheathe, and felt as normal as he usually did now. So all he could do was wait, and hope that the man would agree to his offer...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Sword (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/0Len and a Sword (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 am
zeus liked the way len cut to the chase. zeus was always ready for a challenge. zeus's face turned into sheer delight. he loved training. but then zeus looked at len's sword. zeus made a smile. if len wanted to train it was probably going to be with his sword. zeus hasnt used his chi powers in while so this made him that more enthusiastic. zeus loved weapon warfare. so zeus started eyes sparkled with joy.
" training sounds wonderful. butttttt are you oging to be using your sword? either way im in."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:21 am

Len blinked, watching as the man's face became lit up with happiness. Well, that's good; he'll probably agree to sparring with me in that case. He took a single step forwards, preparing himself. Alright. It's just me; not with Rin. I'm going to do this with my own ability. He determined, swallowing hard.

"Yes; I'll be using this blade of mine. I've named it Freddie. Yeah, Freddie. So, with Freddie in hand, I charge you now! Prepare yourself!"

He cried out, as he suddenly leapt forwards. He brought down Deathrender (now dubbed Freddie) right at his opponent's right shoulder. The speed of his attack was quite high; however, he was still holding back, going for technique and form rather than raw power.

He took a step back after the blow, spinning around on his right foot. He brought the sword around horizontally, slashing at his opponent's underbelly. Then he swung the blade around, still going the same speed, as he felt the blade hit the ground.

He ripped it forwards, pulling his sword along as he brought it forwards. He kept his utmost concentration, going only medium speed as he brought the blade up.

However, as he brought up the sword, it faintly glowed as it reached up off the ground at last, in the front of Len now and before his enemy. "BURNING SLASH!" He cried out, as suddenly the blade leapt up, and Len felt his entire arm pulled, as it went straight up above his head, going a speed that he hadn't ever felt before as the sword fell out of his hand.

His eyes opened wide as he stumbled, throwing back his right hand and wincing as he felt his own sword slash into his arm. He winced heavily, bending down on his knees as he reached his right arm back, gripping the handle of the blade. He stood back up, panting, facing his opponent.

"Well, how was it? That's the thing I've worked on the most so far. Could you feel the warm breeze that it gave off?" He questioned his foe, before trailing off, waiting to hear the man's reply…

(If you could, please give me at least one thousand characters of writing. It'll make it easier to react to for me. Also, you may want to review your capitalization.)

- Buddha
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 02, 2012 10:26 am
Zeus was unprepared for Len's attack. The speed was better than Zeus expected. Zeus rolled to the left. "Freddie" grazed Zeus's right shoulder. Zeus saw Len step back and launch another attack. Zeus quickly went into soul stage one. As a yellow aura came around Zeus, he jumped over "Freddie". Zeus's eyes changed to a deep crimson color. He was now using his chi powers. He created a staff just before Len's attack came. Holding his staff horizontally he blocked Len's burning slash Zeus felt the heat radiate from "Freddie". Zeus relaxed after he saw Len stumble and get back up. Zeus looked at his staff as Len started asking him a few questions. Zeus noticed a small crack in it. Zeus smiled and said.
“Whoa that was great Len. i could totally feel the heat."
Zeus then got rid of his staff and said.
“How long have you been practicing that is great?"
Zeus was showing interest in lens progress.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 04, 2012 2:46 pm

Hmm. He didn't attack back… weird… Len reflected, holding Freddie aloft before himself as he heard Zeus' question. "I've been practicing for about…. Two weeks now…? I didn't really expect it to be that easy, but I was able to pick up on most of the things the internet said I needed pretty quickly. Except for that one; that I came up with all on my own. You're the first person to have ever been that close to it. However… with that attack… it feels like… it's not complete. Like it's got thte beginning's of being correct… but it's just not all THERE." He tried to explain. Gack… I fail at expplaining how this feels…

His eyes glanced up att the man in front of him once more as he held his blade before him, both hands gripping the handle. He took a deep breath in, and a deep breath out. Here I go. He took a step forwards as Freddie's special ability activated, causing him to appear in front of Zeus in almost an instant.

His blade came down, right at Zeus' right shoulder, as Len spun around, lowering the center of his gravity. Let's see if this works…! He thought as his face lowered completely, the edge of his cheekbones touching the ground as he spun around, dodging a counter attack as he lowered his entire body towards the ground, and his sword came back up around from the man's other side.

However, something was wrong; his balance was off, and his eyes opened wide as his foot slipped, and he went skidding away from Zeus, rolling on the ground as he realized he felt a sharp pain in his right side. He stopped rolling, and winced, putting his left hand on his right hip as he realized with some horror that he had cut himself with Freddie. Ow… ow… ow… Gotta… remember not to do that to myself… He got up clumsily, panting, holding his sword before him with both hands once more, placing his body in a completely staling position, his feet equal to his shoulders and his elbows at his sides, his eyes constantly watching Zeus…

- Buddha
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 07, 2012 12:47 pm
shoot! Zeus thought to himself as Len was suddenly in front of him. Len was definitely getting faster. Zeus conjured up his shield quickly guarding against Len's attack. the attack was fierce but Zeus held his shield up until Len was off. he saw Len spinning and knew exactly what he was doing.
"trying the same move again dude."
Zeus watched as Len fell. Zeus could tell Len was trying really hard. Len was already panting. Zeus admired Len's determination. it lit a fire in Zeus's eyes. Zeus came up to Len.
"slow down Len. you are trying way too hard. why train if you can't move at all the next day."
Zeus then stepped back from Len. Zeus then formed two daggers. and lobbed one towards len. as one was in the air he ran towards len and attempted to lunge at len. then when the dagger came zeus would grab it. zeus then would spin around with both daggers and do his own version of the burning slash.
"is that how you did it."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 3:27 pm

A shield, huh…? What exactly is he using…? Looks… interesting… He thought to himself, wondering by what magic the man was making these things that he was doing work. He looked up, hearing Zeus' words as a bead of sweat fell off of his face. "If I'm trying way to hard… I'm training correctly…. If I can't move the next day… Then everything I'm doing… Is one-hundred percent correct!" He exclaimed, pulling his sword up as he watched Zeus fly towards him.

W-what…? Daggers…? He thought to himself, lifting up Freddie at its high speed as Zeus appeared next to him, attempting to slash down. Len dodged to his right, having been determined to see Zeus' attack all the way through instead of rushing to block the dagger. He winced as he blocked Zeus' copy of his new move, feeling as the dagger went clean through the top of his shoulder, creating a large mark in it where the skin had separated from the body, a chunk pushed out by the dagger. "It's… missing… the… HEAT!" He cried out, pushing against the daggers with an incredible force, pushing them back as he himself leaped into the air, bringing back the blade as his eyes seemed almost to glint… gold… for just a moment.

The blade shot straight up, the blade alighting with a strange golden-fire like aura completely surrounding it. The Aura fired out, slamming into Zeus and attempting to burn him as the slash attempted to cut up across the man's body. However…

Ah.. Crap… Used… too much… Len thought to himself as he fell to one knee, his mouth open wide as he spit out a mouth full of blood, and his whole body fell down onto the ground, unconscious as his body needed to recharge itself from the huge discharge of his meager supplies.

Then, it happened. All around him… suddenly… the air began to glow. However, there was something curious about it; it wasn't the normal golden color that had been occurring before now. No, it was a gold… but it was a very dark gold. A large sphere of this dark gold energy appeared all around Len and Zeus, completely covering them as the dark-gold light latched onto the reishi into the air. It didn't affect Zeus whatsoever, although he could probably feel the energy around him being drawn in. Suddenly, a large voice boomed out from Len's body.

"COMPLETE: STAGE BLACK. TYPE: HUMAN. EMOTION: DETERMINATION. EXECUTE."

Len's eyes, nearly losing their light as they went unconscious , suddenly flashed a black color. His hair suddenly elongated, and as it did so, it darkened, until his hair… was completely black. From end to end; it was dark. And as he changed, his sword began to change. Freddie began to warp, laying on the ground, shifting and changing and shifting… and changing… and shifting, all different forms, until finally it returned to its normal form, and Len… went unconscious, his long hair all around him, dark in its color…

- Buddha
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 14, 2012 9:47 am
this is getting dangerous Zeus thought to himself. he looked at where his dagger had hit. then he got back focused after seeing Len jump into the air.
"i cant heat stuff up Len."
Zeus said in a sarcastic manner. then Len's blast came towards Zeus. Zeus attempted to dodge by rolling but he wasn't fast enough. the attack hit him head on.
" aww that stings."
Zeus quickly used his soul stage shrouding him in a gold aura. as Len hit the ground Zeus knew something was wrong. Zeus was completely freaked as the air glowed.Zeus began running around the golden sphere.
"i knew i should of stayed home today!"
Zeus yelled. then he stopped and looked at Len. Zeus just stared as Len's hair was changing color. then he watched as Freddie started changing shapes.
"black.... human... execute? what does that mean?"
zeus was very confused. then zeus remembered len and ran to him. zeus started shaking him violently.
"wake up dude!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum