Joined : 2011-05-31
¥ Yen : 515103971
Posts : 4234
Karma : 39
Age : 25
Location : in the woods
|Subject Post 1Subject: [Shinigami] Mayuko :: The Cold Blaze [APPROVED, 2-2+] Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:20 pm|| |
Shinigami TemplateMayuko as she's ready to take on an opponent with her improved skills
- Name: Aimi, Élizabeth-France Antoinette
-- Mayuko [Self-Given]
- Gender: Female
- Appearance Age: 16-18
- Age: 100 or so.
- Affiliation/Rank: Gotei 13 -- Squad 7th -- 4th Seat
Mayuko as she's debating something, privately away from other people.
- Appearance Description: Mayuko is a generally tall enough woman, being 5'6 without her boots, the boots giving her a good two inches, letting be a tall 5'8. She has this almost foreign look to her : like an aristrocrat, she has high cheek bones and a more aqualine face. Her clothing reflects this in their simple taste, but yet noble look. She has a nice healthy body, her form being very slim and yet muscled, as to not betray good exercise. Her long red hair is the most stand out thing about her, along with her piercing eyes : these are because they are not typically found on an artistrocrat like look for one, and without freckles for another. Rather then be an orange, flame like color, Mayuko's hair is a deep deep red, almost like the dye for blood. It's an unsual color, but it seems to fit her : although it seems to be the cause of her skin looking slightly pale. She has long arms and legs, with gentle fingers, seemingly fit to manipulate jabbing swords.
- Personality: Mayuko is a strange person. She seems cold, and yet warm all at once : she has this disposition to be completely cut-off from a situation, allowing herself to be dettached. And yet, her emotions are stronger then herself at times, overwhelming her and causing her to act out in strange ways. In general, Mayuko is generally a tsundere like attitude : she is rough on the people she cares for most, and expects them to take her roughness and grow better. She has this light military disposition about her, considering she was trained in classic fighting arts, it isn't surprising. Mayuko has discipline : she can hold back her childish impulses to do her duty. In all, she is sort of the moral officer, making sure everyone's conducting themselves fine. She dislikes rudeness and lack of courtesy, and easily finds herself annoyed at any such thing. She uses physical violence to get her point across at times, which surprises most people considering her cool and collected attitudes. It can also be hilarious when she tries to inflict punishment, but fails.
Some would think Mayuko a dominatrix, but in fact, she's just forceful by nature. Her slight stubbornness has saved her a lot of trouble at times. The most remarking thing about Mayuko is her total loyalty and devotion. That is surprising : at times, she seems to go far beyond what's expected, in order to accomplish her duty. She also has a great hate for traitors : as open as Mayuko is to people, once she is betrayed, she will never forgive. The girl is able to hold a grudge for a long time, as soon when some numb nut offended her in the academy and it took her fifty years to get her revenge. Now the concept of revenge is easy for Mayuko to understand, but at the same time, she does not abhor it, creating an interesting paradox. If anyone where to point out her own methods approach revenge, she would simply claim equivalent exchange, whilst preaching to another revenge is wrong. But Mayuko is a flawed being, like everyone else.E
Mayuko is very kind, and dedicated, as long as she's kept happy. She has this playful side, and seems to be really physical about it : slaps and hits, and hugs, and vicious pokes. It's surprising that Mayuko was not placed in the 11th squad : however, she is not violent by wish, but rather by accident. This transfers the most visibly to Poliro, who always seems to have a slew of injuries. She seems to be very considerate towards him, if not a bit reflective. Mayuko is not built to handle stress : in great cases, she has even gone blind temporarily. When under great stress, most of the time she shuts herself down into a depression that spans to suicidal. However, she can snap into an aggressive, dangerous killer lust, but that happens once in a blue moon, so to speak. She is very idealistic, and may snap into a rage if her ideals are challenged.
Velvet and Kerr as they reveal their names to Mayuko in battle.
- History: Her birth was nothing special. She was born to a normal father and mother, raised very well by both parents : her parents were separated, her father living in France at the time, her mother in Japan. She would often spend one year in one country and the next in another : this kept going until the year she turned 18. Her life was very boring : new schools, new friends all the time : she never kept a single friend after changing schools her entire life, and yet, she was loyal to those she did consider as friends in those schools. They responded to her kindness and loyalty with a loud enthusiasm, loving the fact that she was a very motivated person. But by the time her 18th birthday had rolled around, things weren't exactly cheery. Her father had died of an illness and now the girl was permanently living with her also ill mother. She died shortly after her father, supposed of a broken heart : while her father has had lovers and girlfriends by the core, her mother had always remained faithful to the man that she loved. Her father's will had the words ''I love you'' to her mother, and it had settled the woman's mind before her passing. But in the end, that left the girl all alone in the world, easy prey for playboys and those looking to advance in life, considering she had no legal guardian.
Of course, her whole life, she could see the shades, the so-called hollows, the battles. And finally, cracking merely months after her birthday, the girl tried to find whatever she could to drown herself in : danger was the key thing. Motorcycles, bungee jumping : she tried all manner of dangerous things. Even on the day that a wounded hollow fell upon her to attack, she riposted with her rapier, easily sending the hollow back. This was exhilarating, as a Shinigami stepped in to save her life. Snorting at them, she just marched off into the forest, intent on getting home. This was in the area near mount Fuji, a place of great holiness : or unholiness, depending on whom you spoke to. Either way, the shinigami that had saved her had their hands full, and the girl wandered off, looking for perhaps a less wounded hollow to fight.
She found her challenge, as she engaged an arrancar : a low class one, but all the same. She was quickly outsmarted by this arrancar, whom took the advantage of her lack of regard to her own life : and ended it. However, her soul had been ejected, which surprised the arrancar, to know that she was alive : the shinigami from earlier came in, and fought back the arrancar, sustaining large wounds in the process. Stamping the girl, and then handing her his Zanpakto, the Shinigami just gave a smile, and a strange hand symbol that tickled, as she faded away, with the weapon in hand, purified. Waking up in Rukongai, she found a few children trying to take the sword away from her : with a jerk, she pulled it back, snarling. This made them scamper, as her angry face was quite.. unique to say the least. Her life in the Rukongai was short-lived, as a duo of Shinigami picked her up, twisting and shouting, and physically carried the woman, that was in-shock from fighting hollows, dying and then watching someone else die and her purification, to the academy. Seeing as she wouldn't part with the Zanpakto, they made her run the gauntlet of academy training.
Cracking a few heads, and getting in a few fights, many thought she would end up in the 11th squad.. but her choice surprised everyone, as the girl just dashed all expectations and bloomed. She was awarded her own Zanpakto, but she still kept the other one as a momento. The girl charged head-long into squad duty, and has kept pretty average scores. But she was not satisfied with any such any longer : in fact, she would now try to bloom more then ever before, no matter what circumstances happen in her way. She welcomed all happenstances, anyways.. and she was eagerly awaiting to see what life would bring her. The name Mayuko she choose, because she did not want to face her past yet.
Of course, she did not expect for her to become so quickly enamored. Falling in love with her Taichou was sort of forbidden, as she kept her thoughts to herself. But it was obvious she held strong loyalty to the male : she had uplifted Poliro after his defeat by the hands of Gilgamesh. However, his expulsion, or rather exclusion, from the Gotei had started a strange spiral. Mayuko became more or less comatose : this was because all her senses shut down, refusing to work. In was in this case that Yami's soul shards completely fused with her, rendering her no longer a Ziamichi. It was also in these thoughts and instants that Yami Mode was concieved. After several months, she recieved a visit from Hanataro and Tsuki, two strange people, and she woke for the first time in years.
However, it wasn't enough : Mayuko started to take missions to Earth, in order to find her taichou. Upon finding him, it became obvious there was tension : but eventually, things would work out, as she went into training to prepare facing the male in the Imaginary district. Mayuko is getting plenty strong, but she knows she isn't the strongest.. so she would fight until she dropped, and then some. After all, Mayuko was not going to let herself be weak any longer : if she had to fight Soul Society to bring her Taichou back to his rightful home, she would do so.. either anyone liked it or not.
Mayuko in a relaxed pose, as she's comfortly judging something and analyzing it.
- Roleplay Sample: Her fingers touched the tip of the hilt, feeling her eyes narrow. This one was annoying her with his flirtatious comments : couldn't he see she had no interest? Noting the rest of his buddies, she understood the situation was not as innocent as he wanted to place it : humans and their need to be violent. Mayuko cut him off in mid-sentence with a kick to the side of the head, sending him sprawling. ''I believe I told you I had no interest.'' she said in a cutting voice, even as the others came towards her. She needed not to draw her blades for this, as her body moved almost flawlessly, dispatching the average goons. With a sigh, the shinigami shook her head, as she ran her fingers through her hair.
'Aww, and I wanted to help you!' chimed a high toned voice in her mind, with a deep chuckle soon after it. Mayuko just smiled, and touched the hilt of both her weapons. 'It's fine you two. If I couldn't take care of these goons by myself, what would Poliro-taichou think?' she said, another soft laugh from her throat. The two spirits giggled with her, as the red head continued on her way, her long strands of fire flicking. Yes, she was getting stronger : that was something she could pride herself over. Soon enough, she would be facing Poliro-taichou in a fight : and at that moment, she would have to show him she wasn't a weak little girl.
Velvet and Kerr being adorable. D'awww.
Zanpakutô, Shikai, Bankai
- Reiatsu Color: Orange Red.
- Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Onee and Onii [Velvet and Kerr as they prefer to be called]
- Inner World: Their inner world looks simple and yet elegant : it is two homes, one japanese and one french. Only these houses are there, with a large yard and armory. In all, it's a pretty piece of land, with typical french and japanese architecture homes giving Mayuko her childhood in a nutshell. This world was created by Mayuko, as the two spirits are bound to her.
- Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : The swords are as different as night and day. Sealed, Onee [Velvet] is a dagger weapon, easily weilded in the left hand. It has a classing looking blade, and the hilt has an elegant flower on it, replicated on the sheath. Onii [Kerr] is a rapier with a seath that has vines around it, which are replicated in the rapier's guard design. The blade itself is sharp and pointy, making it perfect. Both blades are nicely balanced, however Onee is a bit heavier for a knife, due to the style of weilding a rapier and dagger.
- Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: Interestingly enough, Mayuko's Zanpakto offer her a range of abilities when sealed.
:: Intent Judgement ::
A skill that comes from Kerr, this allows Mayuko to scan someone's intent once per post. Intent is what they intend to do : as in harm or kill Mayuko, or befriend her, or hold a sense of complete neutrality. It all depends on what the person predominantly feels towards Mayuko : their aura towards her. This does not allow her to anticipate attacks, but rather, just lets her get a general sense of the person's feelings towards her.
:: Animal Empathy ::
This is a skill from Velvet : it allows Mayuko to better communicate and understand animals at a base level. So if she wanted to ride a wild horse, her intents would come across much clearer that they normally would, allowing her in most case to ride the wild horse. Her very cold, but gentle and kind demeanor allow her to connect to animals in a way that she understands them. If she tried really hard, she could use her reiatsu to communicate with animals.
:: Support Boost ::
If Mayuko uses both Velver and Kerr in a fight together, her Zanjutsu skill goes up one rank, due to the weapons supporting each other in combat. This is the sense of Synergy : this concept can apply to people as well. Once she has a bond beyond the levels of B, she can synergize with that person, and gain a boost in one of her skills, along with boosting one of theirs. Keep in mind it can only pick from one category and the strongest skill in that category. For example, if she were to have a bond of A with a speed master, the synergy will increase her speed, whilst if her strength is weaponry, it would increase their weaponry.
- Release: ''May your love and passion protect, Onee-chan!''
''Let your strength become a source of power, Onii-chan!''
- Shikai Description: The weapons do not change appearance, minus for a moon appearing in the flower on Velvet's hilt and a sun shaping in the vines that make up Kerr's guard.
- Shikai Abilities: The first thing one notices, is the ability to dual weild Zanpaktos : Kerr is the blade that the Shinigami Yami had given her before his death. Velvet is her own weapon. [explained in History and in the extra factors with Yami]
Abilities both have
:: Weapon Transformation ::
Strangely enough, both weapons can transform into ulterior forms : forms can include lances, bows, axes, and whatever Mayuko can weild. To activate this, she simply mentally communicates with the spirit of the weapon she wants to transform. To make larger weaponry, she can make the both of them fuse together to make the larger weapon [such as a grand battle ax]
Onee-chan [Velvet's] Abilities
:: Quicksilver ::
Velvet's first and only known ability is the ability to let Mayuko transform into a material. This material is strange, as it cannot be frozen, melted, eletrocuted or damaged in any other way. This material is resistant to everything and everyone, unless one concentrates a force big enough to wipe out the entire area : even then, this material is the equivalent to a cockroach when one uses energy. However, Mayuko cannot move further then 2 feet a post, or can she attack and use any other abilities. She must reform in order for her to be able to once again use attack and abilities. This form is also a recovering form : however, as long as Mayuko is under threat of battle, it will not heal her. Once our of battle, Mayuko can slip into this form and heal all her injuries, in exchange for the right amount of Reishi within her. This is because Mayuko's body is mostly formed of this metal rather then iron in her : this also allows her to withstand greater spiritual pressures and even take a large number of attacks then one could think. This passive also effects her out of shikai, but is much more proficient in shikai. Out of shikai, she can last 10% longer then she normally, whilst if she enters shikai, she lasts a full 50% longer. It more or less allows her to equivalate the field against strong opponents at least a little.
Onii-Chan [Kerr's] Abilities
:: Breaker ::
Kerr's only known ability is called Breaker. It allows Mayuko to concentrate 10, 25, 50 or 75% of her Reishi into a strike. This energy is circled through Kerr and is called a ''Critical Attack''. What this means, is that the damage output is increased by how much energy she puts into the attack, namely 2, 4, 10 or 15 times the normal damage rating. If the attack misses, the energy is dispersed anyways : however, should the attack hit, it could be deadly. This counts defenses and other such measures before the damage is put in. Needless to say, most do not expect Mayuko to preform such a powerful strike. It takes one turn to charge the attack, and the next post it must be dispensed. The post after that, Mayuko cannot attack due to exhaustion of dispensing so much focused energy.
- Bankai Description: (You may fill out your Bankai Description, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.) - Bankai Abilities: (You may fill out your Bankai Powers, but unless you get staff permission, you may not use your Bankai right off the bat. There are expectations, however.)
Mayuko with a rare boost of confidence.. and fan service OwO
- Yami: Yami is the shinigami whom purified Mayuko. However, it was evident that the girl was spiritually damaged from the Arrancar's attack : and knowing that it was too strong for him, Yami did a risky thing. Dividing part of his soul, he slapped it onto a seal on Mayuko's hand and gave her his Zanpakto. He then did a double suicide move, ending the arrancar at the cost of his own life. Yami is now no longer an independant spirit : the fragments of himself have fully fused with Mayuko, no longer making her a Ziamichi type. In fact, he has in essence become part of Mayuko herself, hence her ability to use his zanpakto. This has caused some stress in her mind, creating the thing nammed Yami Mode.
:: Yami Mode ::
Yami mode happens when Mayuko rejects something, or feels too much stress to handle it. Her own self naturally shuts down, but there is a chance for ''Yami Mode'' to trigger. Once triggered, Mayuko's eyes become a strange, vacant yellow, and her voice becomes distorted. This is Yami Mode : Mayuko's emotions are easily brought to the forefront. In theory, it is almost like an inner hollow, but it functions like a split personality instead. In this mode, Mayuko has access to other skills that she normally would not have. That is the theory, but as the girl has yet to train her Yami Mode, or be aware of it, none of this can be confirmed.
- Kidō List:
- Willpower/Determination: Advanced
- Mental Deduction: Adept
- Pain Endurance: Beginner
- Focus: Adept
- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Adept
- Strength: Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Advanced
- Kidō: Adept
- Zanjutsu: Advanced
- Hakuda: Adept
Last edited by Aivee on Tue May 15, 2012 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total