Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Empty Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON]

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:15 am

Name: Rika iramasha

Appearance: Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Sample_24b50985e6ffd9c843690b6532ce47676764f378

Background: Rika Was Born in the Demon Iramasha Clan. and didn't really suffer much of any bad luck or anything. that went wrong in her life. She would however be quite michievous and quite the bullying type. In the long run. however that would prove to be a down fall for her. one day she would go too far with her pranking. And actually upset a strong warrior very bad. to the point that he nearly killed her. injuring her body very badly and leaving her to die. However When she was near death. The Demon Leader of the demon iramashas Had Been in her vicinity. and decided he didn't want to see blood just being spilled at least not around his area. so he healed her back to health. And Then Went on his way. Rika had fainted. but before fainting she was able to get a glimpse of his face. from that day she decided to call herself a love warrior for ketsu as well as or at least on numerous occasion's claiming to be his wife. But truly in her heart she did gain quite the huge crush on the Male from that day.

Personality: mischevous and sneaky, As Well being Mean to the one's she considers weak, she has quite a unlikely personality, however this change's when she's around ketsu. to a more hyperactive yandere type of Love. In general though she can be quite respectful of most. and respect's the iramashas clan leader's and elder's as well. she is also very loyal

Branch: Lower Branch of demons

Likes: Ketsu-Sama Ketsu-Sama Ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama ketsu-sama do i have to go on? jk, beside's the numerous ketsu-sama's she like's to play prank's on other's and pick on weakling's. she also has a keen taste for sweet's.

Dislikes: Anyone that even thinks of hurting ketsu, Weaklings, childish people. hypocrite's.

Fear: Fear's nothing really. except that she may never get ketsu's recgnoition or even get him to acknowledge her presence. that and anyone hurting him badly.

Class: Demon

Powers: ( Shall come back to these later since frosty want's me to import them now)

Forms: (Shall explain these when i get the chance)

Roleplay Sample: Rika was sitting around the demon iramasha area. her lovely short black hair tied up into lovely yet Horn like demon bow's as she looked out from the horizon. awaiting the scene of her Ketsu-Sama. For him to wonder around or come out. She loved to see that face of his. Hell the entire essence of him. made her body melt and her heart beat stop. He was the reason for her even being alive. Not only that. She Became stronger that day and trained. so that she could be his love warrior. and still considers herself that. i am a love warrior i fight for ketsu-sama's love were the usual word's that could be muttered from her. as she looked and continued to wait. She then sniffed a bit and then began to sense a smell and then jumped off the building flying into that direction. "KETSU-SAMA!!!!!" she yelled out as she continued to fly. "I'm coming for you!!!!!!" she continued to fly towards an iramasha, that looked somewhat like him and tackled him accidently. knocking him down. he yelled out in fear a bit. she got up and blinked taking closer look and sighed. "...ugh.... you're not my ketsu-sama" she said as she got up and scoffed and then walked away continuing to look for the demon iramasha leader. or clue's to his whereabouts
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Empty Re: Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON]

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:22 am
Approved for 1-1

Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Left_bar_bleue0/0Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Empty Re: Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON]

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:53 pm
Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Tumblr_mthv6t4Oqf1rxzudco2_500
This is going into archives
All right, you haven't been active for some time so I'm going to move you into archived character apps. If you want it back, post HERE

Rika iramasha [APPROVED, 1-1, DEMON] Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum