Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/02 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

2 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Empty Re: 2 vs 1?! Preposterous!

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:54 pm
Exsis watched as the Cero not only hit, but caused the male to skate across the ground and bounce multiple times, Only caught off guard slightly when he heard the male begin to laugh "An idiot without a cause" was the next thing that got to Exsis, Though it only made him more pissed, Ignoring most of the next things that we're said, Raising his sword into the sky "FOOL!" He shouted "You have no idea who your up against do you!" He snapped as the male lunged towards him, Flipping the sword and shoving it into the ground just as the males spiritual pressure raised, He began raising his own, Threads of Reiatsu began sparking up around Exsis. As the male lunged the sword was turned to be at a 45 degree angle and as the male vanished infront of him he began to bring the sword up out of the ground. The Reiatsu strips acting like whips and striking randomly at everything around the two now, including them, Exsis spinning as he slowly stood, The sword being brought up at an arc as he spun.

Weather or not this haulted Okabe's attack or not didn't matter much to him, Since if Okabe continued he'd most likely hit Exsis with atleast one of his 'clones' however at the same time, Okabe was guarenteed to get sliced in some region, Even if it didn't slice him much.

[Note: This is ONLY if Okabe haults his attack, If he continues it then ignore this post]
However if Okabe haulted and Exsis was allowed to stand up fully his sword would raise "Now you face the wrath of a Dragon!" Exsis said as his lunged forward towards Okabe, The energy drawn into the sword seemed to spark like electricity out of it as he charged forward, Thoughts ran through his head as he watched Okabe, Waiting until he was within Okabe's strike range if he was allowed to get that close before using Sonido to vanish and appear above Okabe, Making no other noise aside from the slight buzzing-like noise made from Sonido, Bringing his sword down, using the Reiatsu he'd gathered into it to further strengthen the force and impact of the attack.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/1002 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:57 pm

"FOOL!" He barely heard these words coming from the Arrancar as he lunged towards him. "You have no idea who your up against do you!" As soon as he noticed the threads, however, he quickly halted his body and jumped backwards, watching the male with a slightly worried look. He had no clue as to what these threads would be able to do; therefore he had no intention of being hit with them. However, as his attack was halted, he saw something else occurring from the Arrancar's position. "Now you face the wrath of a Dragon!" A dragon, huh? Watching the male lunge and run for him, Okabe simply stood quiet and still, waiting for the time to come. The numbers started to move back and forth before his eyes, completing their movements and motions and making totally sure that they were perfect. Variables continued to eliminate themselves, and when the male disappeared, only five were left. When he reappeared, that cut out all but one. The only sound made was the buzzing of the Sonido, but that didn't matter. As long as Exsis made his movements, then Okabe would have no trouble whatsoever in discerning where the position was.

Stepping to the right, Okabe turned his body around and watched the Arrancar fall down in an attack towards the position before. Because of his momentum and bodily position, it would be most likely that Exsis would not be able to avoid this attack. Clenching his right hand into a fist, Okabe stepped forwards, letting off an attack that would, though certainly not at full power, be enough to level most buildings. Although Okabe lacked originally powerful spiritual pressure, his hand-to-hand skill and strength were higher than most--almost reaching Radioactive's level (though still not that much). If the attack hit, it would be enough to most likely send Exsis flying quite a distance--though it would probably not kill him. Whether or not the attack landed, Okabe pushed off backwards, making sure to move himself far away in order to use this next ability. Once more, his arms glowed a bright green, long circuits travelling down the length as he activated his ability--though he would be activating more than one, this time.

"It is impossible for me to wield the Golden Sword of the Victorius. Come to me, Caliburn!" As suddenly as the words were spoken, a bright glow came from the right hand of the Sugiura, glowing with a holy light that would cause most creatures of evil intention to back away from the feeling. The light slowly faded from the area in front of Okabe's hand, forming a longsword from the glow. Lowering his gaze slightly, the male chuckled softly and raised it up. "According to this sword, I am now its temporary Master. Nobody else will be able to wield it, nor will you be able to defeat me with it. However, because I lack the abilities of its usual master... Release. Second Seal." Closing his eyes slightly, Okabe felt the release from the sword activate, and chuckled as the power output of the golden glow increased slightly. Stepping backwards, Okabe held up a hand and quickly began to chant.

"Nothing happens, nothing changes."

A soft glow emanated from the male's body, staring deeply in the eyes of the Arrancar and grinning.

"The world dies and is reborn, time marches on without order."

"I have seen the ideals of others; words defining madmen."

"But nothing is impossible, everything has a chance."

He coughed quietly, letting his body take in the residual energies and prepare the ability.

I know this to be true, nothing can sway me."

"Words are false, time is true, the world judges everything."

"Let me change the outcome; enter my 'Realm of Chance'!"

And with that, the enchant was complete. Using the chant to connect the will of Okabe Rintarou-Rex with the true nature of Reality itself, the male would suddenly send out a large shockwave of spiritual pressure. This shockwave spread out a fair distance, before suddenly encasing the area in a dome. From the outside, it would appear as, well, nothing. However, the inside was where the true change would occur. The ground, though black, was covered in green lines that made the shape of a large circuit-board. From around Okabe himself and in the entire room, towers that would normally be within a server grew from the ground. Standing in the centre and staring at Exsis was the male himself--Okabe Rintarou-Rex.

"This place cannot be escaped, nor can it be destroyed by normal means." Something as powerful as the Enuma Elish of Gilgamesh himself may be able to, though not much else. Stepping forth, Okabe chuckled softly. "I should warn you. You know not what you tangle with. I am Okabe Rintarou-Rex, the adoptive son of Shimura Sugiura, and the Master of the Past! I am more powerful than you think, or could even consider. I have seen the past. I have seen the future. I know what lies ahead, to a point. And so... I see your doom." Suddenly stepping forwards, Okabe pushed off of the ground and sprinted straight for Exsis, no longer holding back the strength that would certainly far surpass this being. Holding the sword out to the side, the male grinned. Unlike most blades, Caliburn was purely holy. Using the ability that could only be known as [Demon's Bane], Okabe would be able to do additional damage to any Hollow or Demon creatures that he attacked. If Exsis were to try and fight with Okabe directly, he would have little chance of victory. Just know, however...

This was still not Okabe's full power...

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/02 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:23 pm
As the sword connected with the ground due to the movement of Okabe, It was a very short delay before the ground itself erupted up around the two. But just as that happened....He felt something connect with his side, Everything began to slow down as his eyes widened slowly, His mouth opened and sound itself seemed to just vanish as a mixture of spit and blood came from his mouth, It was at this point that he was sent flying, Spinning and slamming over and over as he skidded off the ground before slamming into a large building, Causing the entire thing to collapse.

Once the dust settled, Exsis didn't seem to move, His entire body seemed to be completely covered by rubble....Second mistake, Exsis didn't even move or seem to be alive until the male charged him again, A small glint appeared under the rubble as a massive Cero was fired from under it, It had a very wide arc to it this time to make it even harder to dodge, It was at this point Exsis stood panting heavily, Blood dripped from his face as he hunched over slightly before straightening himself "Well....Since you wish to be kind enough to show me one of your moves"

Exsis sighed, The energy that had built up was still inside his sword, He lifted it again and closed his eyes before a large grin appeared on his face and his eyes opened, He had an even more psychotic and sadistic look to him now then before "Annihilate everything, EXTINCTION!" He shouted, Stepping forward slightly as he slammed his sword down, Firing out all of the stored energy in something that would look akin to a Getsuga Tenshou, Though nowhere near the same strength, It was also a much thicker wave of Reiatsu as well, And as the energy was released the light that came from it was absorbed towards Exsis as his entire body was enveloped in the light, It slowly grew outward into a large half-orb and kept expanding "I told you, You face the wraith of a dragon!" As he spoke his voice was slowly changing to something much more Feral, And when the light faded what stood infront of Okabe was nothing like what was there before. A large feral dragon now stood infront of Okabe, Glaring down at him as it roared loudly
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/1002 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:31 pm

As Okabe rushed the rubble, the numbers all suddenly added up, and Okabe was hit with a Cero, at relatively point blank range, sending him flying somewhat far into the distance, catching himself on spiritual particles that floated around in the air. Because he was now in Realm of Chance, everything was easier for him to predict. He had predicted it, and already knew that he wouldn't be able to dodge it so easily. Dropping down to the ground, Okabe sighed softly and held Caliburn out to his side, the increased spiritual pressure now dropping and fading away into the Past once more. The other was standing up, blood-covered and most certainly ready to finish the fight on his own terms. However, only calmly staring at the being, Okabe did not seem fazed by the sudden changes of expression of the face of the other. "Well....Since you wish to be kind enough to show me one of your moves" So, what was he going to pull out this time? Was he yet aware that there was something remiss about this situation? Okabe had to wonder.

"Annihilate everything, EXTINCTION!" The sword was slammed down, and a large wave of energy was fired at Okabe. It was certainly not weak-looking, in fact almost possibly dangerous to the health of whomever was on the business end of such an attack. Sighing softly, Okabe held up his left arm, letting the circuits glow upon the flesh. "Obliterate." Calmly speaking such a strange term, Okabe watched as the attack collided with the palm of his hand. Normally, he would have been blown away by such an attack. In fact, it was quite obvious that anyone without some form of defensive manoeuvre would have been blown away. It was almost illogical for Okabe to just stand there and lift his hand into the air. However, the moment the attack touched, it disappeared completely. Just like that, the attack was gone--Okabe having used his own abilities to completely remove it from the timeline. Sure, it wasn't gone. In fact, Exsis would feel about half of the energy he used in that attack return to him. However, it would also not harm Okabe anymore.

However, as the light of the attack faded, Okabe watched another occurrence happen. This one, he did not enjoy. Standing before him now was a beast that stood at least two-hundred feet tall; almost to the top of the Realm of Chance now. Blinking a few times, the man stepped forwards and looked up at Exsis with a bemused expression. [color:f3f1=slate blue]"So, this is your true form?" He chuckled softly. "I told you, You face the wraith of a dragon!" And then, Okabe blinked a couple of times. And then he blinked a couple more times. And then, he slowly began to laugh.

"FUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Holding his arms out to the sides, Okabe's laugh was something that few would ever experience. The true psyche of Okabe Rintarou-Rex. The man who had seen so much, it had broken him. Within, Okabe was but a shell who desired nothing. He had everything he wanted; a family, a home, a world that he could live in, but it wasn't enough either. He desired nothing, but everything at the same time. "THIS IS PERFECT! A TRUE TEST FOR MY MIND. JUST WAIT. I'LL SHOW YOU... THE TRUE FOLLY OF THIS BATTLE!" Stepping forth, a hand was held out to the side. "So, have you worked it out yet?" A sadistic giggle was forced from between the man's lips. "That your doom is near?"

The long green glow spread down the arms of the male once more, and he started to laugh quietly. The damaged psyche of the male who had seen so much was finally coming to light--though if only because of the battle. However, that green glow on his arms quickly changed shades, turning into a deep red, a color that mimicked what his eyes were now coming under. Holding his right arm out and letting Caliburn disappear completely from view, another hilt was seemingly grabbed. "It is impossible... for me to wield Ea, the treasured sword of Gilgamesh, the King of Heroes!" He shook his head and chuckled. "You know, you shouldn't have grown in size. From how large you are, you're already at the boundary of the Realm of Chance. In this space, you have no room to fly. You're directly in front of me, approximately fifty feet away. There is no room for you to escape from the attack. If you live, I will allow you to leave. If not, then, well." As the blade finally materialized, the male's face went into a psychotic grin that was completely unknown to all who knew him personally.

"Ea, wake up." As the command was spoken, the sword began to spin at a quickly-accelerating rate of speed. As it spun, a large amount of wind gathered around the blade itself. Grinning slightly, the man nodded his head in knowledge. There was no way for Exsis to go. He would be backed up against a corner of the Realm of Chance. Movement to either side was restricted by the curve of the Marble. He'd be able to move forwards, but Okabe would then have an easier time hitting him. Stepping forwards once more, Okabe raised the sword up behind him as the spinning started to increase even further, reaching the maximum possible speed that it could go. "Thank you for your time... Enuma..." Launching his arm into Exsis' direction, Okabe suddenly fired off a large barrage of wind--though that wasn't the best way to talk about it.

"ELISH!!!!"

As the barrage of wind was fired, Okabe thought about how this exactly went. Although it appeared usually as a blast of wind, that was not the truth. In fact, Enuma Elish was an exceptionally powerful manipulation of space. The most powerful weapon in the treasury of Gilgamesh, and therefore one of the most powerful Conceptual Weapons in the world, the blast from Ea travelled towards Exsis at an exceptionally high rate of speed. crossing the short distance between the pair in about half a second. Naturally, the power of this already immense attack is at the level of a cero oscuras capable of causing considerably high amount's of damage to the target, making survival without a powerful defensive ability, or an attack of equal or greater power nigh-impossible. It cannot be said that what the blade cuts down is limited simply to "the enemy", and it is impossible to even discuss as to whether it would hit or the force behind it. Even if one were to move out of the way, the pulling nature of the vacuum would still manage to drag them into it and cut them down. Unfortunately, the moment it would collide with anything, the Realm of Chance would also die down, meaning that Exsis would have more room to move, were he able to survive such a devastating attack. If he survived, Okabe would let him leave. If not, well.

Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:59 pm
Right as the man began laughing was when the dragon's mouth opened, Letting out a small amount of air before his own Reiatsu began slowly being drawn towards his open jaw, The spiritual energy forming into a small ball which slowly grew and grew, It was around the time Okabe's blade reformed that Exsis released the massive amount of energy directly infront of him, Due to his positioning and Okabe's positioning, There was no way either of them could dodge either of the attacks being used and instead the two attacks would collide, Though in a head to head fight, Okabe would most likely win hands down....Now it was a match of Spiritual Pressure, Which thanks to Okabe returning half of the energy used in his transformation, Was even greater and as a result the massive Cero that was fired had even greater destructive force.

However thanks to the way Okabe fired his attack, His own Cero had actually curved right around Okabe, But barely missed hitting him, Though Okabe would probably still take some damage due to the shockwave of the blast. However, Despite the destructive force that Exsis exerted, It wasn't enough to match that of a Cero Oscuras and after awhile, Though diminished, The attack did connect with Exsis, And all that was heard was a massive roar.

When all was said and done, And once the realm collasped and the dust settled, Exsis, Though severely injured, Was now standing in his original form, hunched over and bleeding quite severely, Though thanks to his own Cero that he fired he wasn't just completely obliterated. "D-Damn....You" The man said panting, Still holding his Zanpaktou tightly, His entire body was not only burnt to hell and back but he was bleeding from just about everywhere possible and though any other Arrancarr would take this chance and flee......Exsis, He refused to back down unless he was 100% forced too....

Due to his injuries his Strength and speed we're drastically reduced...Still, His Sonido was much much slower this time, And Okabe probably wouldn't even need to try in order to tell where he was coming from, Charging forward before using his Sonido, He'd appear behind Okabe, Attempting to futily cut Okabe, Or do something to him...Damn his Pride....
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
2 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/600002 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:52 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

2 vs 1?! Preposterous! - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum