Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hard Work vs Genius Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Hard Work vs Genius Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Hard Work vs Genius Empty Re: Hard Work vs Genius

Sun May 06, 2012 8:05 pm

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

Len looked out around him. Huh... wonder where I am... He was walking along, bopping his head back and forth as he wandered through the forest as he often did, listening to the heavy bass and the high chords as he walked along. It wasn't often times that he listened to such alternative; but he did do it from time to time. This was one of those times as he walked along, suddenly feeling a vibration in the ground.

Len stopped dead, taking off a cup of the headphones and listening around him, still hearing the bass in his right ear perfectly clear. ...crap. I can't hear anything. Must just be my- His thoughts stopped dead as he finally made out the figure before him. What in the...? A green jumpsuit and a bowl hair-cut? What is this guy... doing... exactly, huh? He wondered, running over to the man.

He began to trip, but as he did so threw his hands down, planting firmly and flipping back up with a bit of acrobatics. After all, his body was at its human limit in terms of physical training, so it wasn't that difficult of a maneuver as he stood before the man."Greetings there! My name is Moryukuna Len! How are you today? He asked, before realizing what the man was probably doing dressed like that.

"Oh, were you training? If you'd like, I could train with you; maybe even spar. I may not look it, but I've got some... weird stuff I can do." He explained with a smile, cracking his knuckles as he challenged the man. This should be interesting, at any rate...

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hard Work vs Genius Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Hard Work vs Genius Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 1:40 am
Len's eyes widened as he saw the man assume his stance. Here he comes! Len saw as he raised a fist up, Len throwing up his arms. However, he knew something was up about this; it was far too simplistic of an action for such a strange-looking youth. He looked behind him, throwing down his right arm as he winced, feeling the powerful leg of Lee smash into his side. He saw Lee appearing in front of him, as Len himself smiled.

He shot up his left leg, as his right leg moved up more slowly, still feeling pain from the hit. However, due to where the kick was coming from, he had more time to raise up the right leg, as he watched it go right under his legs. As he did this, both arms shot up to the sides of his head. His olympic level strength suddenly stopped the foot in its tracks... not without Len's face going into a grimace as he felt the pain shooting through the nerves of his right arm, already hit before. He felt as Lee came from behind, feeling the boy's feet on his skull. NO. He thought as he shot downwards, his entire body suddenly bursting out as a yellow field of energy covered him from head to toe. He did not faceplant into the ground; rather, his arms impacted right into it, as he forcibly pushes himself off the ground, back to a standing state.

"Not bad. Not bad at all. However, if you want to see the results of my training..." Len said as his right hand came forwards, his left foot going back horizontally, his right hand closed in half a fist. "BETTER PREPARE YOURSELF!" He called out as he suddenly vanished, moving faster than the human eye could follow, as he reappeared right in front of Lee's face, his right arm firing down at his opponent's head. As this happened, his left hand pulled back, before firing it dirrectly at Lee's stomach. Right after he did this, hiright foot shot out, as his leg went completely around, fairly certain that Lee would try darting away again. So, to prevent that, Len did the next best thing, as his leg shot upwards... and then downwards. It slammed directly into the ground, as finally the sheer shockwaves of the leg's force and the powerful aura he was firing off disturbed the ground all around them. The earth cracked and slightly shattered as the earth shook. In fact, and if not for Len's enhanced muscle mass in this state, he would have been knocked over from the shaking all around them. If Lee was standing there, there was a good chance that he would be knocked over.

"Well, Sir Rock Lee, I suggest you do a bit more than darting around!" He said, a small smirk on his face...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 2:33 pm
Len's eyes went upwards as he saw Lee's leg coming down on his head. He grit his teeth as his opponent's foot impacted with his skull... and he stayed right where he was. ...Huh. He's not worked on his strength enough, it would seem. Len thought to himself as he looked over at where Lee had gone, seeing his opponent holding up his weights to either side. Somethings up. No way this guy would just play with a few... His thoughts were cut off, as he heard the roar as the weights hit the ground. Things just got serious... He thought as he heard Lee challenge him.

"JUST LEN IS FINE, THANK YOU."

He shouted out, as suddenly, he thrusted a single palm forwards. As he did so, a large, bright light emitted from his palm. From the light, a large blast of energy fired out, slamming into the tree, and smashing it into pieces. Len's eyes were wide open, as he tried to follow Lee's movements, anticipating where he was going as he fired off shot after shot, each large enough to destroy a good-sized boulder, and would most likely tip Lee over. His arms went forwards and back, repeatedly, firing off a total of forty shots in a matter of moments, as without so much as hesitation or shift in movement, he was gone, as if he had warped away from the space.

In his right hand, he had drawn Freddie, as he cut down with the blade, his already impressive speed and power now tripled as he cut down at an insane speed, aiming for Lee's right shoulder. Then the blade flashed up as Len turned his wrist, attempting to slam it into Lee's right side and go up to his left shoulder. Then, Len's left hand shot downwards, as his energy bursted out, throwing the slender, blonde human high up, roughly 50 feet, high above the treelines, into the air. His energy aura was holding him up, as it was meant to do, giving him perfect flight and movement through the air.

"You may be deathly fast, Rock Lee; but can you fly?"

- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 26, 2012 7:52 am

GOLD LEN

Len turned his head, seeing as the man garbbed in green appeared at his side. He brought both arms crossed in front of his chest, defending it as the attacks impacted. He felt as Lee continued to pound on that spot, his teeth gritting as he felt Freddie's OTHER effect taking place; there were very large bruises forming on Len's arms from the punches, much more than there would be normally. Len narrowed his eyes a bit as the boy backflipped away from him. Now what? Oh... Crap! The thoughts shot through his adrenalined mind as he gripped Freddie tightly; after all, while it may have bad effects, the sword itself was considerably kind to Len, very much boosting his speed as he turned his entire body to the other side.

Len winced heavily as the next attack struck his arms; if it weren't for his top performance human body, his bones would have been extremely crushed from the impact. However, as it was, it just hurt like hell as Len gave out a small grunt of pain, watching as the boy who was close to his own age landed on the Golden Aura'd Len's side. He closed his eyes, feeling as the punch landed on the side of his ribs. The pain was quite excrutiating; Freddie's effect was just plain making it worse.He was literally panting, one eye wincing from pain, as he straightened himself, standing up straight. He spit out a glob of blood; that worried him. It meant that the punch had harmed him badly interally; Len hadn't a clue how bad, he just knew that it sure as hell couldn't be good.

Len closed his eyes, breathing in and out slowly. How do I fight something I can't see...? How do I fight something that moves almost faster than I can think...? What can I do. What... can I... DO??? He roared inside his head, as his eyes opened wide. As he did so, the aura that was surrounding his body shot open wide, overflowing with raw power. This power was a direct result of Len's frustration, and a part of the Gold Form that not even the young man knew about. It was responding to his desire to win, releasing his body's limiters. This, of course, would most likely cause him trouble later on; but for now, he only knew he wanted to not lose against this Green-Suited Wonder. Len's left hand flashed to his side, as he gripped the much smaller sword's handle. And now... This blade... I dub thee... He thought to himself for a few moments, his eyes closed as he held the sword up between his eyes, deeply concentrating.

"I dub thee... Bowl-Slicer."

He enunciated clearly. Before now, the blade had no name, at least that Len was aware of. In reality, it was the sword Goldrender, but Len had no idea of its past. Or BS for short... So get ready for a load of my BS, Green-Wonder! Len thought with a smile, as he held both blades on either side of his body. However, he wasn't exactly quite done speaking yet. "Oi, oi! Tell me, Green-Wonder, how badly is it that you want to win?" He asked with a smile on his face, slightly lowering the blades beneath waist level. "Because to beat me... You'll have to make it so I can no longer move a piece of my body!!" He said clearly, his voice echoing through the forest as his aura suddenly shifted. Now it was pointing behind him; as and as he willed it, it shot him forwards, directly towards the Green-Wonder.

Len acted fast; he knew very well how badly outmatched he was. However, he had something this boy clearly didn't; at least from his lack of use of it. That would be some kind of energy control. Len watched as he got closer and closer, before closing his eyes, knowing just how reckless this was. However, if he let everything go calm and collected, he wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell against the Green-Wonder. Freddie moved with a slash, as Len slashed it fast and hard at Lee's chest. Len knew just how unlikely it was that this would hit; however, he was only doing it to make Lee move. Suddenly, Bowl-Slicer came around. It had been extended all the way to Len's left side, and finished its arc on his right. However, it was enough for the blade's effect to activate. The charging forwards towards Lee had charged the blade up with the energy it needed, collecting it from the air all around it. The result was a slash of golden energy, that flew right out in front of Len. That meant that there was quite a good chance that it would actually hit Lee; however, he couldn't be sure of that. As such, he pointed his his hand at Lee again; especially if he had tried to escape up or down. If he went up, Len would point both hands at his opponent, before firing a similar barrage to how he had attacked on the ground before. If he went below, Len would fire with his utmost accuracy all around the Green-Wonder, firing shot-gun like blasts that scattered five or six blasts all around the target.

You aren't getting away that EASILY, you beast! He thought to himself, smiling. Hmm... actually... there might be something else... Len thought to himself with a smile. What's the constant danger of using only close range...? That your opponent will counter attack. Len thought as he took a deep breath in, focusing on the core of his body.Then he let the breath out, slowly, as his aura... solidified all around him. It became similar to a shell; a now solid, burning shell around the Spiky-haired Len. His eyes were wide and staring, looking right at Lee, daring, hoping, tempting him to break the barrier and harm himself to attack his foe. Let's see how determinated he is, shall we...? He thought to himself, hoping that the man truly was a Beautiful Wild Green Beast. Suddenly, however, after it was up, Len winced; and as he did so, the energy barrier he had put up flickered. Crap... still.. my side... hurts... He thought, righting himself and thus, his barrier.

- Buddha

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Silver Len

Len watched as Lee suddenly got behind him; his eyes widening as he closed them shut, feeling the pain shoot from his muscled back as the foot connected, throwing him high up into the air. However, Len knew that Lee's foot wouldn't come out unscathed; that energy he had just hit through would certainly be leaving a mark. Len's eyes moved in front of himself as now HE crossed his arms before himself, closing his eyes tightly as he felt the heel of the bowl-cut boy's leg smash into his own arms, feeling his ribs crack from the earlier hit and this one, Len letting out a large amount of blood from his mouth right at Lee as he suddenly froze...

And then shot straight down, slamming into the ground with enough force that it shuddered the entire region, as Len felt himself starting to lose consciousness, his brain unable to deal with such shock. However, he was not done fighting yet, as he struggled to his feet, wincing as he coughed up more blood, his hair returning to normal as he looked back up at the boy above him, sheathing both blades as a sudden voice spurned out; seemingly from nowhere.. however for the fact that Len's eyes had begun shining in many different colors, and his mouth was moving.

"COMPLETE: STAGE SILVER. TYPE: HUMAN. EMOTION: DESPERATION. EXECUTE."

Len himself had no idea what had happened as he blinked, his eyes returning to their normal blue... and then blinked again, as they suddenly became a bright yellow. On his head, bleach seemed to run through his hair, as his hair became bleach-silver looking, otherwise staying the same as he stood up straight, looking back at Lee.

"It's time we finished this, don't you believe, Bowl-Cut?"

Len asked with a smile as he turned his face to look up at Lee, something very strange happening to his legs as they... seemed to... fade, almost; like they were nothing like normal feet, but were smoke, as he shot up towards Lee, bringing back his fist and pushing it forwards, wincing as he went forwards, knowing that this would be his final attack...

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum