Joined : 2011-06-30
¥ Yen : 203494701
Posts : 2044
Karma : 3
Age : 23
|Subject Post 1Subject: Chirijiraden-The God Blade Sun May 06, 2012 1:44 am|| |
- Item Name: Chiriji Raden Kazari Tsurugi (塵地螺鈿飾剣), or Chirijiraden for short
- Item Type: Stefan Soan
- Used For: Offensive
- Item Description: Chirijiraden, the katana of legends. Chiriji was a type of lacquering method used in the Heian period in Japan, which mixed precious metal dust with lacquer and created a dusty grainy like texture when dried, allowing the work to have the illusion of actually made of precious metal (which was very scarce in that time). Raden is Japanese for mother-of-pearl, which is part of the process that makes pearls in shellfish, and is widely used for decorating various works, from accessories and weapons to jewelry, furniture, and architecture. Kazari is a verb that donates "made of-". With the mention of Tsurugi (Japanese for sword), and the immense skill it takes to utilize into the weapon, the words clearly state that all methods mentioned are used into this sword.This sword is considered the be the ultimate weapon, and said to "have the power of 1,000 suns" (this of course isn't true, it's just part of its mythology). In reality, Chirijiraden is an extremely powerful sword that can only be used by the mightiest of swordsmen. The sheer cutting power of this weapon is ridiculous to the point of being able to cut through close to any physical object imaginable; there are few minerals/materials tough enough to withstand a direct hit from this weapons blade. It is known to cleanly slice through even some of the toughest Hierro in existence, as well as being able to cut through most reitsu-enhanced substances. It also possesses a high level of durability; it has never been damaged, not even scratched or marked. The swords singular ability might not even be classified as an ability in the first place; it might just be a side effect of it's cutting power. Basically, it can "cut through existence itself". When used to slice something, it doesn't just cut through the object, it also cut's through it's existence, essentially destroying the very fabric of its being. Objects hit by this sword cannot be recreated(for example, if a steel sword was cut or broken by Chirijiraden, it couldnt ever be properly repaired or remade; note, this doesnt apply to Zanpakutō, soul-bound weapons/devices, or equivalents, they can be reforged just fine), and people hit by this sword cannot be healed by conventional means, as in, healing Kidō/magic/high speed regen doesn't work (such as an Arrancxar's regeneration or a Demon's regeneration), and instead requires the power of ones own Zanpakutō to heal themselves, or they need to recover naturally from the cut/hit, instead of being able to speed up their own regeneration. The downside to such a mighty sword? There is none. Or at least that's what a douche bag might do. No, there is a downside befitting of such a weapon. When first wielded, the users hand is lit on fire by blue flames. These flames don't damage the user physically, but instead damage them mentally; this weapon makes the user feel an extraordinary amount of pain which, if they aren't careful, could destroy their minds, and even knock them unconscious. Slowly, but surely, the blue fire begins to spread across the persons arm, increasing the overall pain as time goes on. If the entire person's body is set aflame, they die, permanently. As in, they are no longer in the spiritual cycle; no matter what, it is impossible to bring the user back to life. This usually takes about 5 of the user's own post's to take effect, and cannot be slowed down by willpower or any ability-negating effects. However, it also cripples the user during this time, making it essentially impossible for them to fight after wielding this weapon for four posts, as well as knocking them unconscious. It could be said it's called the "God Blade" because in legend it can cut even gods, or because not even gods can bring the user back to life. Either way, it's a funky sword, isn't it?
- Obtained from: This sword has been endlessly and relentlessly hunted down by many of the greatest swordsmen throughout time, and one finally found it. Ages ago, the last wielder, realizing the disastrous results if Chirijiraden fell into the wrong hands, hid it far below the Earth's crust in the hopes that it would eventually be destroyed by the immense pressure surrounding it.........but not even that could bring an end to the peerless blade. Thousands of years later, a swordsman by the name of Stefan Soan decided to try his luck at finding it. Using his connections in the Monsuta, he searched the globe until he finally came upon the ancient weapons resting place, buried deep below a mountain in China called Mt. Gagazet. After recovering it, he decided to test it on the mountain range nearby.............by cutting them all in half at the same time with a single strike. Though, he did discover the little "side effect" by using the sword, and decided to save it for the most important of times.
- Notes: Stefan refrains from using this against those weaker than him mainly because he has other powers to use against them, so wielding this sword in a situation like that would be pointless, and detrimental to himself.
Last edited by Gin on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Joined : 2010-06-26
¥ Yen : 495886422
Posts : 1411
Karma : 16
Age : 24
Location : Existence
|Subject Post 2Subject: Re: Chirijiraden-The God Blade Thu May 10, 2012 10:08 am|| |
YOU SHALL NOT PASS....WITHOUT SOME EDITING.
I don't mean to be a debby downer or anything, but this needs some editing if you wish for i to be approved. I love the detail and everything else but i feel that there are some parts that need to be 1. Further detailed or 2. Removed. So i'm gonna do em' in the form of numbers.
1. The sheer cutting power of this weapon is ridiculous to the point of being able to cut through close to any physical object imaginable; there are few minerals/materials tough enough to withstand a direct hit from this weapons blade.
Need more detail on what it can cut through besides just a few minerals/materials.
2. Objects hit by this sword cannot be recreated.
This needs to be further detailed imo. As a full out existence wipe shouldn't be allowable IMHO as there are ways to bring back things through certain means. There is also the fact that i'm not too trusting of a sword of this power in a guy who has a high tier's hands. If it were given to a lower-tiered character, say, a 4 or 5 tier, i'd see this being a plausible weapon to use.
3. . If the entire person's body is set aflame, they die, permanently. As in, they are no longer in the spiritual cycle; no matter what, it is impossible to bring the user back to life. This usually takes about 7 of the user's own post's to take effect, and cannot be slowed down by willpower or any ability-negating effects. It could be said it's called the "God Blade" because in legend it can cut even gods, or because not even gods can bring the user back to life. Either way, it's a funky sword, isn't it?
While i would normally consider this to be fine, and while it is your own character, i can't allow this on the grounds that there are way too many ways for characters to be brought back to life. So I need a better drawback or for you to say that it does something else along the lines of disabling them in a battle.
So yeah, what i really want is more detail. Mostly in what the sword can cut through and examples of who's regeneration it'd work against.
Joined : 2011-05-31
¥ Yen : 515103371
Posts : 4234
Karma : 39
Age : 25
Location : in the woods
|Subject Post 3Subject: Re: Chirijiraden-The God Blade Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:44 pm|| |
Moving this to innactive customs!Feel free to message a moderator or site assistant if you can't move it yourself!
Joined : 2011-06-30
¥ Yen : 203494701
Posts : 2044
Karma : 3
Age : 23
|Subject Post 4Subject: Re: Chirijiraden-The God Blade Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:29 pm|| |
Rower of Rock. And Souls.
Joined : 2011-03-03
¥ Yen : 1005606887
Posts : 4533
Karma : 76
Age : 20
Location : , Location, Location!
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Chirijiraden-The God Blade Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 pm|| |
Alright... Putting a LOT of trust in you that you use this properly, but seeing as how I believe you can handle it and have adjusted it properly, Enjoy.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
1st place Zefonse
Joined : 2010-09-12
¥ Yen : 272952244
Posts : 1238
Karma : -2
Age : 25
|Subject Post 6Subject: Re: Chirijiraden-The God Blade Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:01 pm|| |
Moved into archived