Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~All-Star~ The Tempest and The Database Left_bar_bleue10/100~All-Star~ The Tempest and The Database Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

~All-Star~ The Tempest and The Database Empty ~All-Star~ The Tempest and The Database

Sun May 06, 2012 3:44 am

TENDER SCENERY

Aha. So, this was the place known as the Imaginary District, is that correct? The place that the entity known as {Shadin Yuudeshi} created. Well, it is assumed that the one known as Shadin created it, as logically, he is the only one known to this construct as being capable of such a feat. Really, it was quite astounding. The Database would attempt to read each of the pieces of this puzzle, yet find that everything was made of the same form of materials as the rest of the world. Was this truly the work of Shadin Yuudeshi? They would have to find out more--it was their job to discover the truth, so they would do so with impunity and no remorse for what went on afterwards.

Sighing softly, Kasai took long steps through the city with a smile across his lips. His hair bounced behind his head and he shook it, making sure that it was still somewhat full to feel. That was always nice, and it helped with the sun on his neck. They never had this problem up at Iramasha Island, with the sun being how it was. So to come to a world where the sun actually existed and gave proper light, Kasai felt slightly warmer than he normally would. A quick reading of the area judged that nothing was out of place, so he would not be too bothered by such things. Instead, he would continue to walk along this lonely road--it was so quiet for the time of the day. What was this place... the F-Zone? Yes, the F-Zone. A place meant for 'Fighting', as it stood. The Database, though used mostly as a construct for discovery, had its ways of being used as a weapon of warfare. Kasai was, for all intents and purposes, the denizen of that weapon's creation. Smiling to himself, he placed hands into long pockets and let the coat billow out behind him with closed eyes. "So, where are we going?" Chuckling quietly, Kasai Rain jumped forwards and broke out into a run, leaving most of his thoughts behind him as he moved. His feet broke a speed that he was not used to, and his body moved fluidly through the air with little resistance about it. Gritting his teeth as he continued to run, Kasai felt himself losing control slightly. "Ah... ah... ahhhhhhh....!" A body hit another body, and that was that...

Anonymous

~All-Star~ The Tempest and The Database Empty Re: ~All-Star~ The Tempest and The Database

Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

She was just walking down the path : she wasn't quite sure why she was here, but whatever, she was here. She wanted to have fun, and she didn't really care : well that was before someone bumped into the girl. She had no time to hesitate : grabbing the other person, she dug in her heels, surprised at the sheer amount of force that had slammed into the Vizard. But she dug her feet into the ground, and held both of them, although her grip could be considered tight. Righting the other person vertically, the purple haired girl put her hands on her hips. ''Oi, fucktard were you watching space! Watch where you're going, you coulda fucked up real bad!'' she said, not holding back on her curses. In fact, her yelling was more or less a way to reprimand the idiotic person for running into her. The woman just stared at the male, raising an eyebrow, her plain black tank top and cargo pants looking very out of place here, considering she sported an eye patch.

After all, Logan wasn't scared. She was just a bit angry at this man for having been stupid and almost hurting more then himself : that's why she yelled at him. She would admit, deep inside, that maybe the vizard was a bit Tsundere. ''Well, if you can't move your mouth, I'mma leave.'' she said rudely, turning on her heel and aiming to walk away. Things can't often go according to plan however.
Photobucket

Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~All-Star~ The Tempest and The Database Left_bar_bleue10/100~All-Star~ The Tempest and The Database Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

~All-Star~ The Tempest and The Database Empty Re: ~All-Star~ The Tempest and The Database

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:06 am

Song: Vs. Lancastrians
Artist: YGO Duelists of the Roses OST

Unexpectedly, the person that Kasai had found himself barrelling into was rather strong, managing to grab him and hold on tight, stopping them both from spiralling out of control and onto the ground. Shouting out as they moved into a stopped position, Kasai grimaced as he found himself being righted by the woman. At least, he was pretty sure it was a woman, from the very brief glance that he'd managed to get before running into her. Groaning quietly, he stepped away from her as he was righted, running fingers through his cyan-colored hair and blinking his soft pink orbs a few times. "Unnngh..." He finally managed to get a good look--a rather rough-looking girl, wearing a tank top and cargo pants. Very out of place in the society, especially against the man who was effectively garbed like a ninja. ''Oi, fucktard were you watching space! Watch where you're going, you coulda fucked up real bad!'' He rubbed his head--language, language, geez. You know, he could've fucked up, sure. But he wouldn't have had to hear this woman's yelling at him if he'd knocked her out, you know.

''Well, if you can't move your mouth, I'mma leave.'' He blinked. He could've just let her leave. You know, that would've been easiest. However, he never took the easiest option, did he? "I apologize for my actions, I didn't look where I was going... But you didn't have to shout at me, gee." He sounded bothered and disturbed, rubbing the back of his neck with a perturbed expression. "Is there any way I can make it up to you? My mistake, I mean." He would make it up if he could. It was honestly the least he could do, y'know?

Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:08 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The guy seemed slow in responding, but then he apologized to her. What the fuck? He even told her she didn't have to shout : obviously, he had never gone to America. Stupid kid would've gotten cussed out, but Logan was nicer then most Americains. Like really, what the hell did he think he was? And now he was trying to make up for it. ''Goddamn males.'' she muttered under her breath. Seriously, they thought women were confusing : they were just as confusing! Her finger poked the guy roughly in the chest. ''You. I can shout if I want to : in other places, you'dve been eaten raw with words. I was nice, so don't abuse it.'' she said, her face absolutely serious : sure she was rude, but dammit, she had a soft spot for lost puppies. And that's kind of what he looked like : a really weird puppy though. But she was seriously losing time : she had something to do. And she needed to get rid of this guy as fast as possible : normally people thought using words was fine.

But since when did Logan, a terrorist, think normally?

The girl suddenly threw a right hook, without much preamble. ''Sorry dude.'' she said simply. After all, she apologized for suddenly suckering him : she was definitely a unique girl. But Ninth had little time to worry : she had to go find Nathan before he blew their cover. She had lost him somewhere, and now had to find him : it was sordid but who cared? Her punch was about average, she didn't think she'd have to put anything special behind it. Hell, she had no idea if this guy was super strong : maybe she should've figured that before trying to sucker him out. Oh well, she was in the middle of her actions, and well, no regret right? Total freedom. There was nothing more to it.. and that was the end game of it.

Or was it?

Photobucket
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Song:Accel World Battle Theme
Artist: Onoken

You know, things like this bothered him. When he was simply making it known that he didn't appreciate a certain way of speaking that someone use against him, they had to go ahead and throw it back in his face. That didn't annoy him too much, though it was definitely certain that he didn't appreciate such an attitude. In fact, he'd have hoped that she'd just said 'no'. ''You. I can shout if I want to : in other places, you'dve been eaten raw with words. I was nice, so don't abuse it.'' But that was just bothersome. He sighed softly and prepared to turn away from her. He was more than willing to just leave--it was more of a bother than anything else. He was more than willing to turn away, but... ''Sorry dude.'' Right hook. The right hand moving in a curved path at the head of the target. A rather simple attack to calculate--not much force behind it, but was Kasai to know that? Was the database to know that? Obviously not. Angles and the like were quickly calculated, and Kasai's left hand came up in mid-air, aiming to grip itself around her arm. His pink eyes flashed once, and his mouth opened to speak. However, the voice that came out to reply to the woman's attack... was most certainly not the same voice that people knew Kasai for...

"Attack on bodily shell discerned. Going into defensive mode." It had to be Kasai. Anyone else, and they would've just taken the hit and let her go on her merry way. However, this body was designed to protect a great secret. So now... "Return attacking pattern." Still holding onto Logan's arm, Kasai suddenly moved forwards, ducking down slightly and pulling back his own right fist. Quickly applying the concepts of 'speed', 'force' and 'push', he would attempt to quickly drive a fist into Logan that would be accompanied by a powerful shockwave. Whether or not it collided with her, he would let go of her wrist and step back, shaking his head slowly with a groan. Transitioning like that was a bother. "I apologize. Automatic defense systems kicked in--it would've happened had anyone punched me..." Of course, we all know that things don't go quite so simply, especially in this world. Kasai would likely have to pay... in blood.

Anonymous

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:15 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

What Logan least expected, was the fact that the punk had blocked her hand with almost surprising speed. She didn't expect to find something like that : he looked like a weak little thing, easy to smack around. With that surprise, she didn't expect the counter attack either, feeling a sudden hit, and the shockwave : well Logan needless to say, collapsed. The girl coughed a few times, the pain racing in her veins. God, that hurt : the shockwave could've easily shattered her if she hadn't been anything but strong But the weirdest part? She started laughing. ''Hahaha! That was nice!'' she said, slowly getting up. She had truly enjoyed it : and she sensed a fight brewing, as her energy started to kick up. It must of been the time she spent around Zaraki : Logan forked over a slasher like smile, clapping lightly. ''Bravo. That was.. well..'' she said, before winking at him. ''Well, since you got a hit in.. I guess it's fair to say : an eye for an eye.'' said the woman calmly, as she drew her Zanpakto.

It was a small blade, about three feet : however, Logan wasn't hesitating. She knew exactly what she wanted to do, and how. This poor guy didn't even know what was going to hit him, had Logan decided. And she wanted to let him know how bad he screwed up. ''I, Tempest Gale, ain't gonna let some punk get away with that!'' she exclaimed, her sword flickering, as her eyes closed. Yes, he had screwed up bad, as the woman concentrated her energy. ''Fureā shi azayaka tachiagari, Fenikkusu.'' she simply said, as her sword flashed bright. Within moments, she had bracelets and anklets that glowed, along with a choker. She took in a deep breath after the release, smiling. ''Kyokujitsu Fenikkusu.'' she had let go, before she looked at the male again. ''Well, since I gave my name, and before you get barbecued, I guess I should ask yours.'' she said, realizing in a moment that she didn't even know the name of the man she was about to explode to kingdom come. She figured she could be as nice as to remember him by : he had given her a pretty good hit.

And that wasn't often Logan started a random fight like that.. but this would prove to be interesting.

Photobucket
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Song: あかいくつ偽
Artist: Umineko no Naku Koro Ni BGM

Sigh. She started laughing. You know, there were very few things that Kasai disliked as much as he did someone laughing after taking a particularly rough hit. It usually meant that they were absolutely insane, or just a person who enjoyed a fight. Either way, it was always going to end up being bad news for the Database. Drawing a long breath between pursed lips, he closed his eyes. ''Bravo. That was.. well.. Well, since you got a hit in.. I guess it's fair to say : an eye for an eye.'' And there was the words that he was expecting to hear, or at least a variation of. Opening a lazy pink eye, Kasai watched as the woman drew a blade. Hmm, it was, on first appearances, about three feet long. Not too long, but certainly not something to scoff about. Waiting for her to actually act, he attempted to guess exactly what it was in the back of his mind. The defensive system would come up soon, though he almost felt like fighting of his own volition--it had been quite some time since Kasai had gained a proper chance to test out the capabilities of this mystical Database, so he'd most likely use this to the fullest. Sighing quietly, he realized that this wouldn't be easy in the slightest.

''I, Tempest Gale, ain't gonna let some punk get away with that!'' Oh? Was that so? Turning his body slightly, Kasai felt himself standing in preparation for a fight--this stance was something simple, he was simply readying himself to defend against whatever would be coming at him. Her name, Tempest Gale? Interesting name--he had not heard it before... then again, there were very few names outside the Iramasha that Kasai had truly experienced, so this was certainly no different to every other new name he'd hear in the world today. ''Fureā shi azayaka tachiagari, Fenikkusu.'' Zanpakutō. That makes life easier to understand. Balling his fists tightly, Kasai smirked. Interesting name, Fenikkusu. Translating it from Japanese, it was most likely 'Phoenix', which meant that it was simply romanized Katakana. Sighing softly, he started to make quick assumptions--what type of Zanpakutō would this be? It would most likely be fire, though he couldn't guess that right off the bat, otherwise it could be dangerous. Closing one eye, he quickly took three steps back as the weapon glowed and changed, turning into something reminiscent of jewellery. A strange release for a Zanpakutō, that was for certain.

''Well, since I gave my name, and before you get barbecued, I guess I should ask yours.'' He chuckled. "I ask that you not be so... cocky... especially with someone like myself. However, I will allow you to know my name. I am Vivae, and my last name is of no importance." He had no need to give his real name right now, since it was possible that she was hunting the Database--unlikely, but possible. A sudden gust of wind blew past them, and Kasai started to quickly line up a few possible combinations of concepts in his mind. It wouldn't be an easy fight. Not by a long shot...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum