Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2432 registered users
The newest registered user is Officer Finale.

Our users have posted a total of 111404 messages in 16873 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

Mirja Eeola

[THEFROST]

Forsaken Crow

BK

Ludalfa

tina

Daddy

That Guy...

L∞per

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

~All-Star~ Rooftop Poetry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dai
'Dat Bishie

¥ Yen : 444702930

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: ~All-Star~ Rooftop Poetry   Sun May 06, 2012 4:18 am

"Safety and peace to you, friend. The world is my oyster, my Ambition pure and true. And I know that as I continue, my blade will guide my path."

"Infinite in mystery, is the Gift of the Goddess... We seek it thus, and take to the sky. Ripples form on the water's surface... the wandering soul knows no rest." Fingers coiled around the outside of a hard-bound book, a man would sit quietly with a smile on his face, reading words with a soft and earnest passion. His legs hung off of the sides of a building, and he sat high above the streets. This was different to his usual haunt--Setsudan would rarely go places other than the forests of Karakura City. However, Zin-sama's brother... apparently, something new had been brought about, and he had been invited to take a look at it. Having taken a look, he was now sitting upon this building with a great view of the city, watching over it and speaking his poems though nobody would care to hear--or even be in range to hear such things. A smile was curled around a slim pair of lips; Setsudan sitting there, reading words that made no sense to anyone but he. "There is no hate, only joy... for you are beloved by the Goddess. Hero of the dawn, Healer of worlds." He laughed softly, continuing on with his poetic reading. "Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul. Pride is lost... wings stripped away, the end is nigh."

A sword sat at his side, the blade pointing outwards. There was no nearby scabbard--there was no scabbard at all for such a blade, for it was far too long. A sword of 150cm, known as the Monohoshizao, or as the Zanpakutō Dairiseki-kan. It had two names, for it had two masters. The one who wielded it, and the one who did not. Chuckling quietly, another voice could be heard in the air, emanating from the blade itself. "You have a way with words, Setsudan." The voice was ignored, however, the man with long violet locks simply continuing to read as pages were turned. "My friend, do you fly away now? To a world that abhors you and I? All that awaits you is a sombre morrow... No matter where the winds may blow.

My friend, your desire is the bringer of life, the Gift of the Goddess. Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return. My friend, the fates are cruel, there are no dreams, no honor remains..."
The man slid backwards from the large ledge and got to his feet, holding the sword by its hilt in one hand with the book in another, nimbly turning through pages. "The arrow has left the bow of the Goddess..." He started to walk forwards, head pointed towards the book and moving towards the centre of the flat rooftop. "My soul, corrupted by vengeance... hath endured torment, to find the end of the journey in my own salvation, and your eternal slumber. Legend shall speak of sacrifice at the world's end, the wind sails over the water's surface, quietly but surely." Sitting down once more, he closed his eyes and pondered this poem, as he had done many times before. Opening his eyes, he continued to flick through the pages with a quiet smile, replacing the Monohoshizao at his side...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReddTseuken
Stone That The Builder Refused

¥ Yen : 74130990

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: ~All-Star~ Rooftop Poetry   Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:26 am

"Even if the morrow is barren of promises ,nothing shall forestall my return."

A boyish voice reached out over Setsudan's-- bridging his words over into the next stanza.
Redd stoop a stop a plate of his own reiryoku-- which was now invisible due to the effects of Redd's sealed ability. The dark skinned teenager was only a small distance above Setsudan. Despite his better judgement he'd chosen to speak. Redd was effortlessly quiet in his movements-- and the fact that his own abilities as a shinigami had kept his spiritual voice quiet as well. Redd took a short breath before speaking again.

"To become the dew that quenches the land. To spare the sands, the seas, the skies...I offer thee this silent sacrifice."
Redd had begun stepping down a invisible spiral staircase. He'd originally only been a few feet away from the mans original position -- though his last turn had brought him just to the edge of the roof, to which he gave a small leap onto. He continued to walk forwards-- out streatching a hand that previously hung at his side.

" Redd.....Why did you stop? "
No, Setsudan wasn't the only one who'd spent a large amount of time scanning and re-scanning the words he'd recited. It was to Redd's own surprise that he'd memorized them, though as the red haired went on he felt it was exceedingly difficult to keep quiet-- more so when he'd stopped just before the end.

The gloved had may have been an odd spectacle in the face of the sitting male. The dark leather running up into the arm of a much lighter skin tone-- but in the same family no doubt.
Redd's peanut colored arm was thin-- but held a muscular tone to it that was only known to those who held excessive amounts of strength, but could be easily underestimated.
He wore a stark black T-shirt-- with pants of the same color that belonged to a karate uniform-- this could be identified by the fact that they had no pockets-- the seams ran all the way up to the elastic waist bad-- that would have been hidden by the hem of said T-shirt.
Two white draw strings poked out from beneath his shirt-- the aclets of these banging against each-other as he leaned forwards.
Redd wore mid-shin high Jika-tabi boots-- tight bands keeping his pants in close quarters with these to keep them from moving to much. His zanpaktou would have shushed quietly against his back as he walked-- it to being tightly drawn against him by a single red strap that stretched down the whole of his torso from his right shoulder to his left side. The red hilt that held eleven golden diamond shapes-- though only 5 or six of them were visible over the right top of his shoulder poked up in a diagonal manner from his back. A red braided tassel with a knot a half-inch from the end could be seen hanging downwards. Its presence was even more pronounced when he moved-- causing it to sway from side to side.

'Dat Bishie

¥ Yen : 444702930

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: ~All-Star~ Rooftop Poetry   Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:55 am

"Safety and peace to you, friend. The world is my oyster, my Ambition pure and true. And I know that as I continue, my blade will guide my path."

"Hm?" A strange chill ran up the back of the man as he sat upon his placement, though the feeling of wind blowing softly past him caused him to misunderstand--assuming it to just be the wind, no danger at all. Smiling softly, the male closed the covers of the book together, letting them slap shut and hide away within the folds of his sleeves. It would be safe there--the book would disappear into nothing, hiding away and staying in a position until Setsudan felt the need to read once more. Chuckling internally, the male placed hands onto the cemented rooftop and pushed upwards and forwards, letting his feet land upon a platform of Reiryoku. Using this, he would turn himself around and slowly take a step up onto the building before looking around. If he were to be attacked here, then there would be plenty of space. Jumping between buildings would be best, using the distance to your advantage. Of course, if whomever was willing to approach him and fight was proficient in speed... then he'd lose that advantage. Sighing quietly, the man placed his hands into the pockets of his hakama, shaking his head and letting the cool wind blow past.

"Redd.....Why did you stop?" And suddenly, a voice. However, this voice did not carry malicious intent, nor was it angered. Instead, it was a simple question. Yawning quietly, the man ignored this other for a second. He would take three steps forwards--one, two, three. Each footfall echoed slightly, though the sound was lost to the winds that blew past, letting Setsudan's hair fly out to his side as he walked. Turning back, he looked towards the youth now, as the wind died down. The kid looked something like a Shinigami, of sorts. Simple enough, of course. Letting a quiet smile cross over his lips, he turned back from the male and knelt down, picking up Daireiseki-kan and turning around towards him once more. "Setsudan. I stopped, because I rarely speak the final Act. Maybe it's psychological? I do not know. It just defeats me." Laughing softly, he hooked the weapon onto his back and closed his eyes. Who was this person? He would find out soon enough.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

~All-Star~ Rooftop Poetry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1