Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2594 registered users
The newest registered user is Reyla

Our users have posted a total of 123398 messages in 18813 subjects
Share | 

Same-sex Marriage....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage....   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:43 am

"2. Stopping the Pipeline: It's coming. We all know it is. And it's being postponed; bad luck for it to be presented during the electional season. -looks at environmentalists- -shrug- take of it what you will."

The pipeline is extremely dangerous to the environment, and I doubt Canada would be too happy about it. (FYI, Canada hates American business; thats why its illegal for American companies in Canada to have embargos with other countries). What would happen if there was a leak in the middle of the wilderness, and BOOM, everything is covered in oil, thousands of living beings die, and the entire local eco system is destroyed? Exactly.

Ok...are you from Canada?

First, Canadians by no means hate American businesses, seeing that A large amount of trade that helps canadians in a large variety of ways keeps the Canadian Economy going. The US is if not the largest easily the second largest trade partner of canada due to us being neighbors.

The pipeline.....jobs jobs jobs, and the greater sale of Canadian oil to the American market at price nearing or exceeding $100 a barrel....no Canada does not have a problem about Pipelines. Infact Canada rarely declines pipelines...It was the Obama administrtion that has blocked the pipelines citing Environemental grounds.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage....   Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:58 pm

I dont know it kinda a mystery to me to what give people these urges or this certain kinds of impulses for people to get into a same sex marriage. But I guess is nature or jungle fever setting in...I don't know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage....   Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 pm

Kade, thank you for reviving the thread.

I thought I'd give my input on this... it's about fucking time. I have to say this is probably the only good thing Obama's doing despite this being an obvious "me want gay votes" thing. Don't really like Obama, but gotta' respect him.

Also, Kade.

Quote :
I dont know it kinda a mystery to me to what give people these urges or this certain kinds of impulses for people to get into a same sex marriage.

What do you mean?

By the way. Not dead. 'Kay, thanks. Die.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage....   Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:37 am

ah CRUD.......
you really want to answer about a issue that I really hate.......very well I give it a try though

It could be love or passion for the one goal.....to find someone of the same sex who shares some or all of things that person does

What I mean was it a certain feeling within the brain I guess which drive a person to do something like this or another possible answer is love being that they truly want to be with that person. I can't explain it fully really I hate the logic of this really hmmmm.

I mean sometimes people do this for the sole purpose to get attention or they do this to get in the spotlight of the news. Really it just love which drives a person to fall for a same sex lover.

How it works

It starts out as fate
a friendship
Then Talking about things
Then the final thing if they really fought the one who better understand them
If it isn't that person who consider it a friendship and move on
But it is love then they seal the deal........it may take a while but I guess that how it works

I dont like same sex marriages at all but whatever happens.....happens for a reason
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 15PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage....   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:16 am

... Whaaat? So you're saying same-sex couples shouldn't be able to marry because you don't find the logic of this... well, logical?

Question: Do you think it's fine for people to be attracted to the same sex?

By the way. Not dead. 'Kay, thanks. Die.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 16PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage....   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Good Lord
Aye Carumba!
Look if same sex marriages are ok with people who found their soulmate then I'll be cool with that just doesn't mean I like it. [If it a law that people understand alright]. The importannt thing it not any of my business to judge the human emotion.

Stuff happens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hydræ
Owl-Cat

MOTM Nov 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
33620/20000  (33620/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 17PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage....   Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:24 am

I've maintained for a while that gay is the new black.

Remember when black people couldn't marry? It's about the same darn thing. I just think it's stupid that people meddle in other people's business : pray tell, how is a gay person affecting your choices every day? not like they go in your year and whisper bad things to do.

But narrow sightedness is common. tbh, I don't care about anyone's opinions : until they force it on me. Then you can achieve a bite in the neck. The world would be so much better if we just adopted a sort of ''you're okay until you force it on me.'' sorta deal.

But that's just me. xD!

List; Comm; Perm;Temp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 18PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage....   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:49 pm

Why did Spike Lee made Jungle Fever? Too many questions it brewing now....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff just Jeff
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
0/0  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 19PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage....   Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:22 pm

@Gin yes 12% are black but lets total in the non European ethnic groups as well and include the Illigal Immigrants as well.Mexicans Asians et cetra.NEEDLESS TO SAY we are growing much closer to 50% there.Sure its not there yet but with all the white woman deciding "I want black and mexican dick now" it won't be long,and no I'm not racist I'm just anti genocide.

Next point,Gays should be able to marry,why? because they aren't hurting anybody,the marriages in which we were founded upon don't seem to do any better with a 50% divorce rate,so what the hell makes you so special? You like putting your dick in a different hole,and hell,thats becoming less sacred now for fuck sake.

Military payed to much? Dude they are payed enough where they are now coming home to a nice cozy home on the streets,yeah,the people who fought to defend your sorry ass and mine,they are on the streets now looking for work and food.Payed to much? Well I suppose when you have over millions of military personal,and most of that money your speaking of going into weapons and other things,yeah I'd say 600 Billion-700 billion is a lot.Its SO MUCH,that our soldiers live on the streets.I see the logic there.

Also I agree,bitches plead racism yet are ignorant as fuck,Blacks want rescission from whites for what their fore fathers endured and how WE took them from their homes which is really,quite an ignorant statement,their own people shipped their asses off here,want money for their hardships? Go get it in Africa.If your a Hispanic now or some other race now your treated special in America,my friend scored a good margin higher than a Hispanic kid and had better credentials,wanna know who got into College? The Hispanic kid just because hes Hispanic.I don't call that racism,hell,I call that being treated better than the "Non Minority's". Call me racist,call me an ass,call me what ever you want,I stand by this,I am not saying whites are perfect by the way,we are ass holes to XD.

Mithos
God Of Fanfiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 20PostSubject: Re: Same-sex Marriage....   Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:43 pm

Personally Im nuetral. I don't mind either way but I think that either way... nothing will change. Its just moving onto the next topic. Idgaf what your beliefs are so people should just obcessing over this. Remember, life sucks and then you die. So why argue about things like gay marrige? You don't need some fucking peice of paper to say you are married dammit. YOU GAY? THEN FIND A WILLING PRIEST TO DO THE CERIAMONY! Its a god given right dammit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fanfiction.net/~lehran

Same-sex Marriage....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next