Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edotensei Application Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Edotensei Application Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Edotensei Application Empty Edotensei Application

Thu May 17, 2012 9:49 pm
Alright; This is the basics of Edotensei. The characters he brings back are their own tier; unless they are higher than what he is able to summon. With one summon, he can bring back someone and they will have UP TO 0-4 level strength if they were that much or higher in life. With two, it's 0-5. With three or more, it's 1-1. He also doesn't need to have a body to do it; he just needs a sample of DNA; so the character doesn't need to be dead for him to have an Edo (Copy) of them. The Edo is just like the character in most ways; in appearance, etc. For more explanation, check the ability Here. Other people as well as myself can put them here; however, they need to be approved by another staff member and myself, so a double-check, before Dr. Hebi can use their Edo.

Name: (What is the Edo's Real Name?)

App Link (Optional for JJ): (Where is the application if the character is Deceased or still Alive?)

Appearance: (What does the Edo look like?)

Powers: (What Powers is the Edo able to use?)

Skill Sheet: (What is their skill sheet?)

Justification: (Where/When/How did Dr. Hebi gain the Edo's cells/body?)

Other Notes: (Anything extra?)

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]App Link:[/b]

[b]Powers:[/b]

[b]Skill Sheet:[/b]

[b]Justification:[/b]

[b]Other Notes: [/b]

CURRENT EDO'S:

~None~

Last edited by JJ on Fri May 18, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edotensei Application Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Edotensei Application Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Edotensei Application Empty Edo Shizuo

Fri May 18, 2012 5:39 pm
Edo Template

Name:Shizuo Heiwajima

Appearance:

App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5784-shizuo-heiwajima

Powers:

Shizuo's great strength is explained this way: Normally, the brain restricts one's power, shutting down muscles in response to pain in order to prevent serious injury; unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), Shizuo doesn't have this limitation, and is capable of using his full strength. His power is described in the novels as the naturally unlimited form of human strength, and Shinra likens it to the incredible "adrenaline power" that people rarely display in times of emergency. Although he was chronically injuring himself as a child, over time his body quickly strengthened itself and caught up. Now, as an adult, he is able to use his power without destroying his own body.

Despite the fact that Shizuo used his power very often, he was (and to some extent remains) worried about it. This is probably the result of events in his childhood where his strength caused others to fear him, alienated him from others at school, and even at times inadvertently hurting people he cares for. It wasn't until his run-in with the Saika Army that he was able to accept himself the way he was, since they claimed to "love" him because of his strength, giving him a reason to stop holding back. Outsiders believe that the "Slasher" incidents ended when he went after Shizuo (it was actually when Anri defeated Haruna Niekawa, but Shizuo still beat up many of Saika's daughter blades and only stopped fighting when they did).

Shizuo is also capable of often superhuman parkour moves gained from years of chasing Izaya, who is very good at running away from him. They share an intense mutual animosity, and Shizuo simply seeing Izaya on the street usually results in Shizuo hurling a trash can, vending machine or other dangerous projectile at him, followed by Izaya fleeing and Shizuo giving chase while angrily yelling "I-za-ya!" after him.

Swords, Given by Dr. Hebi to EdoShizou:

Kiba (牙; Literally meaning "Fangs") is a set of twin swords of the Sword Scrolls of Dr. Hebi. They each have been imbued with lightning, displaying enhanced cutting power in a manner similar to the high-frequency vibrations of lightning-based reiatsu flow. It is this capability that has resulted in these "thunderswords" (雷刀, raitō) being claimed by Dr. Hebi as quite possibly one of the sharper pairs of swords in existence, able to leave scratches in Seki Seki Rock.

Shibuki (飛沫; Literally meaning "Splash") is one of the swords of the Sword Scrolls of Dr. Hebi. The blade utilises various explosive tags, all placed in with Dr. Hebi's energy, contained within a substantial scroll, in order to incorporate explosions into the user's own swordsmanship, earning it the title of "blastsword" (爆刀, bakutō). Basically, the scroll keeps the tags from erupting themselves into flame when normally swinging this very heavy sword. The sword itself features two distinct sides, with a narrow cutting edge located down the entirety of one length and a wide platform section on the other. The aforementioned scroll unrolls along this latter side, sliding downwards and resting atop its surface to form an individual segment comprised from numerous explosive tags, which separates from the remainder upon detonation. Only once the desired opponent comes into contact with the platform, do the explosive tags finally ignite and then detach, providing a small opportunity for the user to escape the devastating blast radius, while simultaneously compensating for any resultant recoil. The sword is seemingly able to reload another segment of tags onto the platform, automatically after each strike. The tags it uses are sent back into the sword itself, which uses up the reishi around it to refuel the tags, loading them back up again. It has 5 rounds of tags, and takes 1 post each for them to recharge.

Skill Sheet:

Durability: Adept
General Speed: Beginner
Strength: Elite
Weapon Skill: Adept

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Advanced
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Focus: Advanced

Justification:

He died In a huge mess and while his body was later found by Dr.Hebi who through his resources, obtain a piece of his DNA, and used it to mold his Edo Version.

Other Notes: THAT WILL SHEET IS JJ APPROVED.

plus giving jj's permission to beef him up and do this and what he thinks will help him.

Last edited by Shizuo on Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Edotensei Application LzZCuy7
Edotensei Application BtXe12b
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edotensei Application Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Edotensei Application Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Edotensei Application Empty Edo prodigy

Sat May 19, 2012 7:41 am
Name: Project prodigy Succumbi

App Link (Optional for JJ):https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5695-project-prodigy-succubiapproved-1-1

Appearance: check
Powers: check bish

Skill Sheet: Check bish.
Justification: Hes A stalker yo
Other Notes: i said i would and now i pass over all entitlement and ownership of prodigy and her stuff to jj.

Edotensei Application LzZCuy7
Edotensei Application BtXe12b
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edotensei Application Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Edotensei Application Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Edotensei Application Empty Re: Edotensei Application

Wed May 23, 2012 8:15 pm
Name: Yako Grim

Appearance:Edotensei Application 31896

App Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2356-yako-grim-approved-0-5

Powers: I really don't want to it's just going to be a long copy and paste

Skill Sheet: General Skills

Durability: Advanced

General Speed: Advanced

Strength: Adept

Weapon Skill: Advanced

Racial Skills

Spirituality: Advanced

Valor: Adept

Perception: Master

Motivation: Beginner

Will Skills

Willpower/Determination: Master

Mental Deduction: Adept

Pain Endurance: Advanced

Focus: Adept

Justification: Dr. Hebi is right now a ally of Yako's and with his permission and a strand of his hair this was made possible Yako also noted that he was quite a bit stronger than the clone but this made now another healer for K-world that was nearly as good as their greatest and even looked near exactly like him.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edotensei Application Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Edotensei Application Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu May 24, 2012 6:57 am
With agreement from Chaozi; the above's approved, yo.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edotensei Application Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Edotensei Application Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:57 pm
Name: Haru

Appearance: Edotensei Application Blondekyoichi

App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t6404-haru-approved-1-1-base-0-4-in-critical-states

Powers: Just check the app.

Skill Sheet:
General Skills
Durability: Advanced
General Speed: Advanced
Strength: Advanced
Weapon Skill: Adept

Ziamichi Skills
Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Advanced
Control Over Spirit: Advanced
Seal Strength: Advanced

Justification: Got the god dam hair is that enough?

Other Notes: You won't get them all JJ!

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:11 pm
I'M GONNA GET THEM F$#@ING ALL *W*

Approved, btw, as Seren was also in the thread where this happened.

- Buddha
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:09 am
Well then I know I will probably make another JJ and it will be right in this post.

But I leave this.

2 down, 9 to go

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Edotensei Application Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Edotensei Application Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed May 24, 2017 4:44 pm
[adm]Moving this to extra character information.[/adm]

Edotensei Application WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:19 pm
Updating Shizou's stats to accomodate changes in the site's systems and developments he has gone through:

Willpower: Adept -> Advanced
Pain Resistance: Master -> Removed
Focus: Adept -> Advanced
Weapon Skill: Beginner -> Adept
Strength: Master -> Elite

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum