Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
testing testing  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999testing testing  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

testing testing  - Page 8 Empty Re: testing testing

Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:51 am

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Background by: Kylekaotikk
Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo
[/quote]

testing testing  - Page 8 LzZCuy7
testing testing  - Page 8 BtXe12b
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
testing testing  - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999testing testing  - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:19 am

Shizuo

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:31 am
Shizuo wrote:

Shizuo

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Shizuo
[/quote][/quote]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:25 pm

Despite the beating earth, a rhythmic sound. Methodical and deceptive because of the insanity it was bringing forth from the depths. Yet the earth seemed to be trembling for an entirely different reason the still beating earth, everything within eyesight was beginning to ripple and slowly decay from augmented effects within a mile radius, the sky was slightly changing power not much yet but the disturbance left nothing but a sense of unease a twisted feeling as if nothing mattered anymore. A girl was walking by foot amidst the grounds her normally slack attire was forgone for a more modern type of dress, emerald hued eyes glancing without much remorse across the battlefield. The normal attitude had returned finally after a very cheery announcement that had been made to every person in shadow fall. It was as if this girl was just coming into this war because of how serious it had gotten, because everything had really gotten to the point that couldn’t be ignored anymore. The final straw was this familiar pulse one that could be recognized very easily, which was why as the footsteps seemed to carry very little difference the girl was approaching slowly but without any real heed to the situation.

Madness breeds madness, and hate is the poison which has its grip on the world but there is no thing such as good or bad, it is all a matter of difference, of clashing ideals, conflicting goals, contradictory objectives that bred such infantile emotions. Or so the girl which was now on the scene had always thought. Which was why her peerless gaze which rose up focused on the situation on the changes that had been taking place, she used her startling intuition and focus to take in each and every one of those characteristics. Her auburn hair blowing in a gentle decaying breeze, a breeze steeped in the irreplaceable stench of rotting flesh and decay, this was a war zone, who could forget that. However Inami wasn’t thinking of such things at the moment, no she was with her green eyes taking in a lone individual, her expression perplexed, yet if the individual male was to look upon Inami’s features they would have certainly been able to discern of what family this girl hailed from as of course she was an Asthavon Through and through.

As such as Inami gently had exhaled despite the humid climate and unbearable temperatures of Australia beating down on her , it wasn’t apparently hot enough, given she had her body at this moment altered to fit the climate. Meaning her own core body temperature was much greater, to the point actually Australia at this point in time felt like a freezer to the young Asthavon, who had made her way along the sandy dunes for some time to even get this far. She could have flown but that would have defeated the purpose, which was why now as she had almost in a intrigued manner approached the man who was having a smoke at the moment. Her nose wrinkling in distaste at the repulsive wafting trails of smoke which left the man’s mouth. While she herself at that point had almost been debating on either moving on or staying put, honestly she was at the moment looking for a place which she could use as shadow falls temporary post of operations. Which was why as her eyes gazed level at the man she couldn’t help but have her icy mask broken by the amusement the power she could feel emanating from every iota of the man’s presence.

“Madness breed’s madness, and you are a part of this madness aren’t you. For some reason you don’t seem like a failure like every other man I’ve come across , what is your name. . . Oh where are my manners ah? I’m known as Inami Asthavon, the infanta which decided to take part in this whole mess.”

It would be hard to tell if it was Kiriels presence or just the fact that there had been something wrong with her to begin with, However at the moment as she had nothing left to do but cackle as she had fell back on her butt, laughing at the absurdness of it all, just the fact the war had gotten this out of hand? It tickled her pink, but more than that she just had felt the hysteria of being out in the open after so long rising up inside, bubbling out against her sanity for the moment while the effects hadn’t been immediate yet but , as she was laughing her face seemed to almost be splitting apart the calm collected demeanor of the gal was just utterly falling apart. Yet it was for good reason because if she was sane, what she was about to do would certainly be that much harder.

So yes, Inami, of shadow fall seemed to go from that little cackle to a witches laughter, hence the name white witch. All the while that feeling of unease? It would have been growing the feeling she had gotten in her gut, about this place, about the war itself. It just seemed to be confirmed in those exact moment, as some thoughts seemed to echo through her mind. ‘So.. this is what I have been missing out on. . . It is so good, this feeling of war, the feeling of being able to let loose, to discard this faux mask of sanity and return to my roots. I should have known this was going to happen, in fact I came knowing that I would probably lose my sanity again, and yet. . . .For some reason, I honestly at this moment? I really don’t care , after all even I . . Love to feel this adrenaline , as I love to PARTY!?’ The thoughts finished in her laugh echoing across distant mountains as the sky itself was changing color changing to an ominous purple as blood was running from every inch of her body.

Inami Laughed on, her body meanwhile was ripping itself apart, threads weaving up her body, burning off clothes, causing the ground itself to begin to shake and ripple almost like a massive aftershock was taking effect. Each new chortle of laughter brought a fresh new stream of blood out of the puppet gods throat. It seemed it wasn’t sanity which won out in the end. Now that Inami thought back on it, why in the hell would sanity trump her Asthavon bloods natural pull towards blood and despair, the magnetic attraction to insanity which was so deeply inscribed in her blood. Who could ignore what made them who they are anyways, it was absurd unnatural even. Such was the reason her greatest power would come out only in the heights of her greatest insanity, it was just how nature worked after all. For that reason the blood which was splattering out of her body seemed to begin to float , the energy rising exponentially, with each passing second, the heartbeat of the land was being drown out with something far greater. Who knew honestly what set the girl off, but it couldn’t be stopped now.

Even as moments passed, horns had begun to grow out of her head, peaking out of those auburn curls. Her pristine green eyes had slowly been turning to a shade of purple. It was unheard of that it would happen so quickly, but this was after all the perfect battlefield where insanity, no madness itself seemed to have aided this berserker like change in personality. Maybe it just was plainly bad luck but, now new thoughts began to go through the Asthavon Inami’s mind. ‘This feels so good, this feeling of elation; why did I even bother trying to contain it, my blood my boiling insane blood which is my blessing and is my curse to the enemy. I love it, it makes me feel so good, so why should I have been trying to keep my cool in the first place. . . I want to feel it more, I want to live more, I want to party harder. . . Its time. . Yes.. oh yes its time to wake the fuck up!’ Just as those thoughts ran through Inami’s head, her body seemed to be unable to take it anymore, cracks slowly opened across her skin as she had seemed to grin wider, her dementia her infectious laughter. All of it was echoing vibrant and honest.

This was her, This was WHO SHE WAS! The childish glee, it was just made her feel too good, inami just was infected by the love of this thorny beverage called madness , and as it coursed through her veins dark energy was radiating outwards along with her unnaturally strong connection to Zao Ka, it was as if the more insane the girl got, the closer she would be to the climax , the epitome of her pleasure, the pinnacle of her power was close at hand. It could be seen as the sky itself changed colors, it was aglow the sense of nausea the irresistible pull of insanity that any Asthavon would love to find inside. . . All of that was bubbling forth as the wings kept growing larger, and her laughs had been choked by her blood. Only once before had such a event happened, only once before had the young Asthavon awakened at this extent. It never ended well but this time the stake was high, and instead of fighting , being afraid of it, she was willing it to come and awaken.

Because of that as her laughter had gurgled out from blood, which was running from her body out of every conceivable opening, the ground was trembling even more. She was awakening she could feel the irresistible call of death itself , her madness was peaking and yet her energy seemed to be ever much on the rise. Her normal body was becoming impossible to contain the overabundance which had been overflowing at this point. From there it was moments mere moments until the body seemed to freeze up the grin widening as her very core shattered like glass the body exploding into a vast sea of blood, threads forming and beginning to weave back together, energy and blood had combined to create a volatile mix. As the girl seemed to slowly become remade the laughter had died down, but not the sense of unease as her naked form lay barren against the ground, almost like a sleeping goddess. It was not until her mouth seemed to twitch, and a wide grin spread across her face that it seemed things WOULDN’T be ok, after that her eyelids twitched some and a horrid crackling sound echoed inside her body, as that weird manipulation had taken effect fixing the after affects of such a release.

Finally Inami’s eyes opened and because she had only entered this form ever once before she couldn’t control the surge of power which expanded outwards in a volatile wave incinerating the ground blowing it completely apart in a 10 mile radius everything seemed to be utterly vaporized a crater left in the wake of the surge of energy which was expressed because she couldn’t control it. Her purple eyes slowly having looked up at Kiriels form, the wicked toothy grin still lingering on her face, while she had slowly sat up, otherwise naked she looked a lot like the dolls that she loved to create, almost faux sculpted while her wings slowly had spread out and her tail flicked from side to side, almost like she was unaccustomed to moving in her current state, she slowly had leaned forward her auburn hair swaying with the motion, her chin coming to rest on her left palm while she looked up, her now purple eyes trained on the man, energy crackling and popping. Clearly it could be felt for miles around without a problem.

Deliberative she had swept her eyes calculatingly over the man’s appearance before finally parting her lips and letting out a soft but amused sigh, which was tainted with madness and insanity. Not quite like the first time which had ended in her rampaging and ultimately having gone into a deep slumber. No this was more controlled, and showed as she began to speak, her soft and feminine voice having startling clarity, almost like that change had affected much more than just who she was, but how she was behaving and even some of the normal things about her, such as her attitude. It seemed to change drastically because of the madness which had brought on this change in her body. In fact it could be said that her insanity was heightened beyond anything that had been achieved naturally from her in the past, which was why there would be no telling what would happen. This was completely an unexplored frontier , as with so many death users present, the latent blood of the Asthavon family. Even scattered across Australia; there had been enough users that it was also beginning to awaken her natural affinity for death, slowly but at the moment it hadn’t fully awakened.

It was almost with the way she viewed Kiriel, that piercing but insane way of looking through him. Which could be familiar however at the moment, she had paused even though she had spoken the words couldn’t be made out the only thing that could was.”.. Hummmmmm…?” Even that came out with a sleepy sound to it, almost like Inami who had been wide awake was just climbing out of bed after a particularly rough night’s sleep. Which was why, with this almost palpable change in her psyche which had been quite literally shocked into action, by her superfragile state of sanity being broken with some help unknown to either party, by the Danava of war. But as she had closed her eyes she had using her focus found the strongest warrior on the field for shadow-fall. A girl who’s name and temper was widely known in shadow fall. A Fiery and small red-headed girl known as rose, who also was vastly more equipped for what Inami had in mind, so broadcasting and constructing a telepathic link via Demon magic, she would have tried speaking directly to rose herself through this demon-short wave of sorts.

“Ay Rose, if you can hear me then that means this is working properly and I have a favor to ask of you. If you have any allies over there, can you possibly try to relay a message to the commanding officer for them, I know you are probably wonder Who the fuck this is so I will let you know. I am Inami Asthavon , Infanta of Shadow fall, and right now I guess I am the highest ranking person in the war for us. Because of that, I dislike the notion that I can’t get into contact with the others right now, so can you possibly work something out with that brilliance of yours. This isn’t a order in the slightest, more like me asking you for a favor, so please if you will either after your done there if any allies are there, try to send them this way, I dare say with how things are shaping up, we need to collaborate. Over and out”

After that message was relayed clearly Inami in her current state had chewed the inside of her cheek, still sitting there half naked and studying the man in front of her. Not the mention mulling over other problems, such as where the hell was she going to make the command center on this war torn scrap heap of a continent. So really she was just studying the guy at the moment for her own amusement, there wasn’t anything really that she had better to do , at least that was remotely interesting. Which was why as her demented grin had widened slightly and her predatory gaze was spearing Kiriel, she had honestly not a lick of ill intent to be found in her antics, merely a untamed feral ferocity lay behind them, almost as if she was wondering if the gently man would try to attack head on, or make conversation. In all honesty she hadn’t needed to stay here, especially in the nude, but she was doing so for entertainment, plus she had a feeling if she stayed here, something interesting would happen, which was why her mouth opened and she said slowly but clearly.

“You are strong.”

It wasn’t a question with the way that Inami said it in such a direct and blunt matter of fact way which left little room for discussion, in fact such a rather obvious statement seemed to be rather for her own musing then to have really any deep meaning. You see it wasn’t the fact that she was teasing the poor boy at this point, no honestly it was the novelty of being around a specimen of the male species without utterly flippin the fucking hell out, that kept her rooted to the spot. Which was why while the wars raged all around this almost royal majesty seemed to be emanating from her posture, even while again in the nude she had this air of authority about her, in the way she was calmly taking in the landscape, and her thoughts seemed to just be going all over the place, at a million miles an hour. She couldn’t make up her mind what to ask first, she felt unrestricted, free. Despite the fact she knew that at any moment the weird phenomina that was somehow keeping her remotely in this weirdly aware state of puppet god x could end, and things could go south and possibly wind up causing her to sleep for another 100 years. However it honestly didn’t worry her at this particular moment, as she asked honestly curious but also with her strangely cackling voice.

“..Just who are you, my blood feels like it knows you , but I don’t have a fucking god-damned clue of who you are. . . So will you possible Enlighten me mister?”

Inami had asked softly, a soft womanly giggle bubbling from her throat, while she had straightened up her head tilting to the side with such disjointed actions, that it seemed like either she wasn’t used to her body at the moment, or she was just goofing the fuck around at this point, honestly it could go either way. But as her almost puppet like movements stopped she had ended up with her purple hued eyes hidden by her auburn hair, her wings folding behind her. All the while she had her insane grin on her face for a moment longer, until the grin faded some and her lower lip tucked into her mouth, obviously she was chewing on it, deliberating something probably. At the same time, she was formulating something in her mind, she was thinking. ‘ So. . . I wonder, is there any way I could sway this man to our side without destroying any integrity I have left? He certainly would make a delightful addition to our cause, and definitively I would love to squeeze him and never let him go . . he seems different then all those other guys… yes.. that will do nicely.’ Inami concluded in her thoughts before a wicked smile spread across her face and she let out truly a laugh which was fit for insanity in itself.

From there she slowly looked up, but instead of that previously strange expression on her face, this one was more instead of pure insanity, it was something else, was it lust that permeated her gaze, or was it a yandere side which had been caused from merely the two of them being in the same vicinity? It was honestly hard to say but either way as her smile got wider something rather unsettling happened, which was Inami’s pink tongue had slid across her lips for the moment, as if she could palpably taste the insanity that was in the air, and was loving every last moment of it. So finally as her other hand seemed to rest against the inner part of her thigh. Inami slowly had wet her lips and begun to speak, her voice oddly creepy, infact it was unsettling due to the insane edge it had.

“..You are interesting , I like how you make me feel. This unsettling aura , I want it for myself . . . I want you for myself . . For the first time just from being in the same vicinity as someone else, my blood has awakened and my heart feels like its quivering and about to fly out of its chest in giddy glee. I want this feeling to last forever , so say do you want to come back to shadow fall. . . Would you mind if I stole you away after this battle and never gave you back? You see, I want to win this war, but honestly if we win or we lose its not up to me, I am but one person in a sea of warrior. Many people make up a army, make up a war, I am just a larger part of it than most. . Which is why man. . I feel like if I keep you close I will see something I’ve never seen before, I will be able to finally let loose!!! Is this love. . No I think its more like I want you, I want to make you mine and then keep you up on display. . There’s already one defector that I will after this war kill and devour. . .

You see. . . There are two things I hate , one is people who can’t do the job they are given, and the other is people who give up. Although . . There is only one thing I am hooked on, which is that in this war, among my short life, I have only felt this way once, I’ve only felt this giddy insanity pulsing through my veins, I’ve only felt this corrupt mentality once . . . So . . will you accept it, even if you won’t eventually I will have you , you will be mine eventually . . . The only chance that it wouldn’t happen is if you where of my own blood.. but how ABSURD! I haven’t heard of a man in the Asthavon ranks, though I really haven’t cared to look either. . . Oh well , I’m starting to get sidetracked here. . . Oh how quaint this feeling just .. Ahh~ I can’t get enough of it . . . But that aside. . “

Inami slowly had exhaled some her sickening grin dimming down a bit a faux mask of fake containment thinly veiled over the mighty beast which had just woken up due to some peculiar side-affects or just a freak accident of nature, while her eyes slowly had looked up and she had slowly leaned her head back her body moving back as well, both hands pressing firmly to the ground, while she seemed to be stretching for a moment, accustoming herself to her body yet again, even after the time that had elapsed from the previous actions. It seemed that in this moment, she asked the question she was wanting to know at first, her sick sadistic tone turning flat. . with the warmth of an iceberg behind it. The words themselves seemed broken up , and pieced together at best. Even then though they could be heard as she had been asking slowly with a certain kind of actual mocking nature to it, and at the same time a obvious curiosity to know this weird individuals answer to the question that she had. .

“If you say we are getting our asses beat, then shouldn’t you do something about it?”

An Obscure question at best though she had laid back and let out a hefty sigh her arms crossing over her face , just allowing her mouth to be seen as her whole body was now laying down on the ground, her skin bleach white and fair, and yet as her tail swished she was still speaking, her words clearly audible and yet also creepily distorted , as if this strange awakening was effecting more than her powerlevel.

“..Good and bad, are just names given by people over time, however through our actions, and ideals, doesn’t those words end up holding absolutely no weight behind them? I have always wondered why people can be so stupid, yet I at the same time, find them to be absolutely invigorating, the insanity they bear, the despair they can feel deep in their souls, I love it, and crave it, say . . Am I a bad person for finding all the blood that is splatter painted on the soil of this continent like graffiti to be delectable? Am I a bad person for loving the sound of the screams they give in the final moments of life?. . I feel just. . This will be.. One hell of a party. "

Shizuo

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:47 pm

TEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXRECFFGJDKJGSKLGJFLKDJ FDGKJFDGLKFDJGFDLKGJDFGKJDFL FDGKLDFJGLKFDJGFDLKGJFDLKGFDJGLKDFGG G DFGDFGDF GDF GDFG DFG DFG FDG FGFDGDFGDFGDGFDDFGDFGFDDDDDDDDDFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

TEXTTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXTEXRECFFGJDKJGSKLGJFLKDJ FDGKJFDGLKFDJGFDLKGJDFGKJDFL FDGKLDFJGLKFDJGFDLKGJFDLKGFDJGLKDFGG G DFGDFGDF GDF GDFG DFG DFG FDG FGFDGDFGDFGDGFDDFGDFGFDDDDDDDDDFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Shizuo
[/quote]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:58 pm

Shizuo
[/quote][/quote]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Shizuo
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:26 pm

“The moon, it’s pretty, even with the harsh climate, the eternal sands have a purpose don’t they? It’s certainly because of the inhabitance here that we have been able to make it this far , It doesn’t matter though. . .many of these people have helped us greatly, but hardships have been endured haven’t they? I guess that means that , in these sands only the strong have survived hardship and chaos; but does it matter does it honestly matter that everything has become this way; in a way it does because apparently some scoundrels don’t even know who I am . . . This is sad.. “

Came Inami’s femine voice, surrounding her was a horde of hollows that spanned from horizon to horizon, it wasn’t that she cared anymore but it was amusing that everything was happening so fast. Apparently hollows liked to bite the hand that fed them, truly it was a sad fact of fate but; it was none the less amusing enough that she had given out a little giggle. Her body glowing as she had raised her hand implementing some on the spot demon magic. Basically even though it was many miles around her she had applied through her dark energy and Zao Ka, a centralized pull one that dragged every last hollow into her location while she had raised her hand slowly around her strings dined on her blood for a moment. As soon hungry mouths had formed from the sands itself blood expanding outwards and quite literally causing for the hollows in a endless spray of blood to become devoured in mere seconds ripped to shreds and then sucked inwards like a straw as she slowly had licked her lips.

As the battle field was left barren blood was vomited out from the mouths as they writhed this blood sprayed everywhere, caking the Asthavon in blood solidly caking her in the blood of thousands of hollows which had just been massacred for the offense of trying to harm an infanta. Which was why as she slowly had brought her hands together she stared at the blood which now had stained her clothing, It was that action which should have brought a frown to Inami’s face that caused her to grin slowly , raising her left palm to her mouth deliberately taking a slow and drawn out stroke of her pink tongue across the bloody surface. Cleaning it of blood while she had slowly looked up and exhaled laying back on a couch which had been erected solely out of the threads which had been left over from the massacre she had just partaken in, her hand slowly reaching towards the moon, hair hiding her wicked emerald eyes, as she murmured slowly.

“..Why do I have to feast on such horrid blood. The blood of commoners is certainly disgusting to behold even in the best of moments, it can make you sick it makes me sick and I’m sorry for feeding you such disgusting blood, its horrifying that I did something as vulgar as feeding you precious threads the blood of commoners. So please don’t worry next time I will feed you even better blood, blood which will make you shiver from how yummy it is. This is just the beginning I feel , I feel like the world which was gone for so long is finally rotating again , soon it will be time to actually get back into the swing of things. . Ugh . . Having to deal with men again, that will be truly something I regret doing entirely.. .”

Inami had mumbled these words her fine white skin luminous against the backlight of the moon. While her eyes slowly gazed lazily across the vast blood stained sands she had only then frowned slightly her hand opening up as she had slowly let out a hearty sigh thoughts racing through her mind. . like. . ‘ Why is it that everything has to be so boring, I am honest with myself I’m not satisfied with the world at large. It’s a dreadfully boring place which is full of ungrateful people which are fighting with faux idea’s like good and evil. If I could, I would probably just end it, but I feel compelled to let this continue. I feel something good may come from it, so I guess I will wait and see what happens. . . It isn’t like I have anything better to do. ‘ Was along the lines of what she was thinking while she had slowly raised a manicured finger to her lips, biting softly down on it while she was lost undoubtedly in her own musings. Her eyes closed for the moment as her thoughts seemed to continue to be flowing through her mind at undoubtedly warp speed. However the thoughts themselves seemed to lead to what she was about to say.

“It’s a bore that after a while this world becomes so easy to read. . I Don’t know how my sisters are able to keep up with it all. I certainly have become tired of it. . . This endless life if there is nothing that can spark my interest. I have my work it keeps me busy but , its true living with this mask I erected this Faux mask of indifference . . . Was it born out of my boredom for this world, or was it something else which gave me this feeling that nothing honestly matters. . it doesn’t really matter. I am alive and that’s how it is I guess , just man it’s so boring. Nothing changes but, here I still am, talking to myself like some idiot . . .I mean is there anyone out there that honestly is worth the time to actually get to know . . . I wonder if this is how god feels, looking down at all his miserable creations distraught by unintended flaws in the form of concepts like good or bad. “

Inami had let out a soft exhale as she had slowly let out a soft smile, the faux mask she often wore was not hiding on her face tonight, instead it merely seemed to be her own emotions which never existed. The slight madness in her actions it was unmistakable but in the crimson moonlit night it was hard to understand what was going on probably, as she had slowly opened her eyes and brought the blood together all that retched puked up blood seemed to vibrate and form into what seemed like a small ball, which had elusively vanished in the light of the moon, her own eyes having tinged slightly all the energy wasn’t primarily exuded outwards no, the frightening part was as her eyes glanced up at the moon that the blood was decaying, the sands themselves seemed to be cleaning themselves off. It was from this rot that she was grinning and laughing. Slowly energy didn’t seem to amass but it was dissipating as she had slowly spread her hands out energy was binding itself inwards the soul count was roughly 300 out of the thousands of hollows which had been destroyed.

From there she used an effect of her own dark threads the ground itself seemed to wander outwards while energy was expressed in the most interesting way. It had become warped and energized by the very souls that used to drive them. Feeding on her own blood the behemoth that came to light almost seemed to act on instinct alone. A large brute which formed from that mass of souls threads weaving it together the soul itself seemed to warp and contort the imbedded corruption of the threads naturally binding the original will and functions under a stiff and firmer hand. It was a minor animation but what it did was by weaving the soul back into a makeshift body allowed for it at least to become a kind of puppet which had just eventually dissipated into the wind given the building material she had to work with had been sub-standard at best, it had been weak and rather annoying to deal with, however because of it she had ultimately been able to work on what could be called her “Technique” letting a soft whistling breath escape from her lips she had just shaken her head and sat down softly, waiting to see if anything interesting was going to come.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:33 pm
Shizuo wrote:

“The moon, it’s pretty, even with the harsh climate, the eternal sands have a purpose don’t they? It’s certainly because of the inhabitance here that we have been able to make it this far , It doesn’t matter though. . .many of these people have helped us greatly, but hardships have been endured haven’t they? I guess that means that , in these sands only the strong have survived hardship and chaos; but does it matter does it honestly matter that everything has become this way; in a way it does because apparently some scoundrels don’t even know who I am . . . This is sad.. “

Came Inami’s femine voice, surrounding her was a horde of hollows that spanned from horizon to horizon, it wasn’t that she cared anymore but it was amusing that everything was happening so fast. Apparently hollows liked to bite the hand that fed them, truly it was a sad fact of fate but; it was none the less amusing enough that she had given out a little giggle. Her body glowing as she had raised her hand implementing some on the spot demon magic. Basically even though it was many miles around her she had applied through her dark energy and Zao Ka, a centralized pull one that dragged every last hollow into her location while she had raised her hand slowly around her strings dined on her blood for a moment. As soon hungry mouths had formed from the sands itself blood expanding outwards and quite literally causing for the hollows in a endless spray of blood to become devoured in mere seconds ripped to shreds and then sucked inwards like a straw as she slowly had licked her lips.

As the battle field was left barren blood was vomited out from the mouths as they writhed this blood sprayed everywhere, caking the Asthavon in blood solidly caking her in the blood of thousands of hollows which had just been massacred for the offense of trying to harm an infanta. Which was why as she slowly had brought her hands together she stared at the blood which now had stained her clothing, It was that action which should have brought a frown to Inami’s face that caused her to grin slowly , raising her left palm to her mouth deliberately taking a slow and drawn out stroke of her pink tongue across the bloody surface. Cleaning it of blood while she had slowly looked up and exhaled laying back on a couch which had been erected solely out of the threads which had been left over from the massacre she had just partaken in, her hand slowly reaching towards the moon, hair hiding her wicked emerald eyes, as she murmured slowly.

“..Why do I have to feast on such horrid blood. The blood of commoners is certainly disgusting to behold even in the best of moments, it can make you sick it makes me sick and I’m sorry for feeding you such disgusting blood, its horrifying that I did something as vulgar as feeding you precious threads the blood of commoners. So please don’t worry next time I will feed you even better blood, blood which will make you shiver from how yummy it is. This is just the beginning I feel , I feel like the world which was gone for so long is finally rotating again , soon it will be time to actually get back into the swing of things. . Ugh . . Having to deal with men again, that will be truly something I regret doing entirely.. .”

Inami had mumbled these words her fine white skin luminous against the backlight of the moon. While her eyes slowly gazed lazily across the vast blood stained sands she had only then frowned slightly her hand opening up as she had slowly let out a hearty sigh thoughts racing through her mind. . like. . ‘ Why is it that everything has to be so boring, I am honest with myself I’m not satisfied with the world at large. It’s a dreadfully boring place which is full of ungrateful people which are fighting with faux idea’s like good and evil. If I could, I would probably just end it, but I feel compelled to let this continue. I feel something good may come from it, so I guess I will wait and see what happens. . . It isn’t like I have anything better to do. ‘ Was along the lines of what she was thinking while she had slowly raised a manicured finger to her lips, biting softly down on it while she was lost undoubtedly in her own musings. Her eyes closed for the moment as her thoughts seemed to continue to be flowing through her mind at undoubtedly warp speed. However the thoughts themselves seemed to lead to what she was about to say.

“It’s a bore that after a while this world becomes so easy to read. . I Don’t know how my sisters are able to keep up with it all. I certainly have become tired of it. . . This endless life if there is nothing that can spark my interest. I have my work it keeps me busy but , its true living with this mask I erected this Faux mask of indifference . . . Was it born out of my boredom for this world, or was it something else which gave me this feeling that nothing honestly matters. . it doesn’t really matter. I am alive and that’s how it is I guess , just man it’s so boring. Nothing changes but, here I still am, talking to myself like some idiot . . .I mean is there anyone out there that honestly is worth the time to actually get to know . . . I wonder if this is how god feels, looking down at all his miserable creations distraught by unintended flaws in the form of concepts like good or bad. “

Inami had let out a soft exhale as she had slowly let out a soft smile, the faux mask she often wore was not hiding on her face tonight, instead it merely seemed to be her own emotions which never existed. The slight madness in her actions it was unmistakable but in the crimson moonlit night it was hard to understand what was going on probably, as she had slowly opened her eyes and brought the blood together all that retched puked up blood seemed to vibrate and form into what seemed like a small ball, which had elusively vanished in the light of the moon, her own eyes having tinged slightly all the energy wasn’t primarily exuded outwards no, the frightening part was as her eyes glanced up at the moon that the blood was decaying, the sands themselves seemed to be cleaning themselves off. It was from this rot that she was grinning and laughing. Slowly energy didn’t seem to amass but it was dissipating as she had slowly spread her hands out energy was binding itself inwards the soul count was roughly 300 out of the thousands of hollows which had been destroyed.

From there she used an effect of her own dark threads the ground itself seemed to wander outwards while energy was expressed in the most interesting way. It had become warped and energized by the very souls that used to drive them. Feeding on her own blood the behemoth that came to light almost seemed to act on instinct alone. A large brute which formed from that mass of souls threads weaving it together the soul itself seemed to warp and contort the imbedded corruption of the threads naturally binding the original will and functions under a stiff and firmer hand. It was a minor animation but what it did was by weaving the soul back into a makeshift body allowed for it at least to become a kind of puppet which had just eventually dissipated into the wind given the building material she had to work with had been sub-standard at best, it had been weak and rather annoying to deal with, however because of it she had ultimately been able to work on what could be called her “Technique” letting a soft whistling breath escape from her lips she had just shaken her head and sat down softly, waiting to see if anything interesting was going to come.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum