Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] Left_bar_bleue5/100{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] Empty {UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3]

Tue May 29, 2012 9:56 am
NPC Template

Name: Munus (respective Cohort) (nickname)

Personality: Known for their brutal beat downs and great resistance to physical attacks along with great endurance, Trolls were once the Orcs before going into evolution with assistance of their All-Father, but now they can be born straight from their Brood Mothers. They have a very short temper as talking to them the wrong way can send them into a raging fit; note to the wise that very few Trolls are reasonable and most of them are serving a Cohort, an elite crowd of squadrons serving directly to their All-Father, but always on their own. Cohort Trolls are predominantly officers serving directly to the Elite Riders. What they have for power(s) are not necessarily correlates with the Elite Riders’, but they do act somewhat coherently similar to their respective Elite Rider. While the Elite Riders have attunement to their respective elemental, the Cohort Trolls have powers of their own, just not much difference in comparison.

Appearance
{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] Armored_ogre
Height: ~14ft

Tier: 1-3
If Applicable, Position: Cohort Officers
What Race: Trolls (Demon Maggots)

Brief History: In ancient times, Trolls are known to be a rare case of evolution from the scum of the demon world to appropriate heavy-class workers or soldiers for Demon Lords to use to train their minions in combat. However, when TelcinVohlis reinvented them by exploiting a phenomenon of birthing Trolls by Brood Mothers, they become more common than just rare. The Trolls are known to the demon world as the first Zealots of TelcinVohlis as the trolls are willing to use explosives and rush into combat to purposely set off the explosive. “Fun” fact: The Trolls usually survive the explosion and continues wiping out the survivors before dousing their face with entrails and blood as a praise to their All-Father for the glorious battle.

Associated Character: Respective Cohort Commander

Basic Powers:
Great Physical Prowess: Trolls are natural tanks and warriors as their massive body can crush a lieutenant class shinigami while able to stop a direct blow from a bankai level Zanpakutō in terms of physical means instead of spiritual means. What can stop these juggernauts is by using spiritual attacks higher than adept level due to their high amount of endurance. Warning: A punch from any charging Troll is three times harder than being hit by a pick-up truck.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] Empty Re: {UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3]

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:22 pm
Approved.

{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] FXpoQxJ
{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

{UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3] Empty Re: {UHCM-Only NPC} Cohort Officers [APPROVED, 1-3]

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:43 am
Archived due to member inactivity. Just post here if you want it back.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread