Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed]

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:30 pm
At first she wasn't paying very much attention. Her thoughts were her own and she wasn't hearing his calls to her. Taking in a deep breath and sighing it out, she snapped out of her own little world and back into reality, hearing him call to her. Her eyes widened when she saw him get up, only to fall back to the ground again.

"Oh no.." She thought to herself and ran over to him.

Dropping down to her knees, she grabbed onto his wrist and stopped him from hitting himself. Making him look up to her, she smiled softly at him and shook her head. She didn't want him hurting himself over something that she had done. She slid an arm around his back and tried to help him steady himself so he would not fall again. She stood up and helped him to his feet, keeping her arms up just in case he were to fall again. A guilty look came on her face and she looked down.

"Why would you hit yourself for something I did?" she said in a very faint whisper, just barely loud enough for him to be able to hear it. It was controlled, but only for that moment. The second that sentence finished, she was no longer in control of her voice. She didn't want to talk anymore.
Kei.Tashori
Kei.Tashori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed]

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:44 pm
Aoi stared in awe that she actually came back. "I'm surprised you came back usually people leave me.." After Aoi said this he felt himself being pulled up and her arm around his back though by now he had regained his balance. He looked to her with apologetic eyes. "I feel as though it is my fault because I thought I did something wrong, I don't mind enduring the pain as long as I can see people happy. "

After stating this he thought for a moment then snapping his fingers he put a hand on her chin lifting her face up to look towards his. "I have something that might work and will show you the power that Iramamsha possess."At that statement his Seishin Buki "Phoenix" Began to pulse a bright red color emitting pulses of Chaos energy that he was channeling to counter the actions of her voice.

After a while of letting this settle in and regulating the power he put in to it he smiled gently. I hit myself because I thought I wouldn't get a chance to get to know you and that you'd leave of course! Not without seeing my fan-tabulous earrings!" Aoi began joking as if nothing happened before. As if her voice didn't just cause him the enormous amount of pain he went through. " Try to talk Kaminari! I want to hear how you really sound! Aoi's voice was enthusiastic and trusting in my mothers protective powers that this would work. He waited for her to speak and/or laugh so that he could see if it actually worked.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:57 pm
Of course she was going to return to his side. It seemed like he couldn't even get to his feet! What kind of people was he usually around to think that she would so easily leave him behind? Who ever they are, she didn't think that she would get along with them. The fact that he was so willing to endure pain just to keep someone else happy though, it reminded her of herself. Her demeanor went back to it's usual. She was calm, quiet, and didn't show very much emotion in her eyes. She listened to him and took a step back when he went to touch her chin, but that did nothing.

Her eyes shifted from him and down to his earrings. Kaminari blinked a few times and suddenly felt slightly weird. She opened her mouth and swallowed. Taking a confused step back, she raised her hand to her throat and rubbed it. It felt sort of itchy. She looked back to him when he explained why he was hitting himself and then shook her head as if to tell him to never do it again.

"Speak? He wants me to talk!? This guy is crazy! I just almost killed him with my voice and h- Arg.. damn this itches..." She thought to herself and rubbed her throat. She looked to him and shook her head reluctantly. She was not going to speak. She did not want to be responsible for hurting him like that again. "No, no, no!" She shook her head and thought to herself, "I can't!"
Kei.Tashori
Kei.Tashori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Meeting Of Strangers [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:06 pm
"Well you can just stand there and make facial expressions at me or!"He brought out a teddy bear he always carried with him for good luck and held it in front of his face pointed at her and began talking as if it were alive. We can just keep moping about past events and have that scowl on our face forever!" Aoi knew she probably thought he was crazy, and even though we was wary and nervous that he could be hurt again, he refused to let that get in the way.

That's just how he's learned how to be to his friends, he never wants them to be sorry for anything wrong they did to him. He would always forgive them the moment it happens. Hell one time he forgave his friend AS he was hurting him. But that was besides the point, he was trying his hardest to help her become comfortable and wouldn't let a few headache and losses of balance stop him.

I know you don't want to, but trust me! If it gets too bad hell we can even draw what we have to say in the dirt I don't care just don't be upset about what happened, I know you probably can't even help it!" As that was all Aoi could think about he waited, a breeze blowing by caught his robes fluttering them a bit.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:17 pm
She stared at him with unbelieving eyes and shook her head. "You're insane..." she said on accident. Her eyes widened and she slapped her hands over her mouth. She hadn't been paying attention because he was shocking her at every turn. She looked at him to see that he was not effected by her voice and then smiled. "Oh.. my god." she raised her excited hands to her throat and felt like crying.

"I can... talk." Her voice was rather sweet sounding, light, warm, kind, and slightly cute. She didn't have to speak in a whisper. She suddenly started jumping up and down and laughing. "I can talk, I can talk, I can talk!" She jumped up and onto him, hugging him tightly. "This is amazing. How di- What did you do?" She looked up at him with the same innocent eyes, but with a hint of true happiness behind them. She seemed to have brightened up and felt slightly free. "How long will this last?"
Kei.Tashori
Kei.Tashori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:32 pm
Aoi's face was excited that she believed him but sad that is was only temporary. I will be able to hear you clearly for about...another half hour to an hour. And if given enough chaos energy from the surrounding area I can extend it a little more but unfortunately it is not permanent." After saying this he caught her so she didn't fall and hugged her back. He chuckled a bit then as he looked on in the distance wishing he could find a way to help her if she really wanted to be heard by him.

After the hug he turned a bit red having been the first time anyone outside of an Iramasha has made any physical contact with him yet alone a /female/. He shook his head and tried to calm himself. He thought of his teddy bear and placed him on the females left shoulder. " This is Kin! He's been with me since I was a child." Aoi had the knack for pretending things don't happen and moving on with life until the next thing happens.

Aoi remembered she asked another question and began to answer it to the best of his ability.
[b]Well, I used the chaos energy in the seishin buki to form a filter around my ears, so when you speak it sends a counter pulse to the harmful energy to cancel it out. The only drawback is when I am out of chaos energy the effects wear off, but we will both know when that happens because the earrings will turn in to a clear diamond looking gem.

Aoi smiled a warm feeling spreading over him that he was able to make another person happy. He felt accomplished and hoped he could do this more often for people.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:00 am
She took in a deep breath and for the sake of those around her decided to calm herself down. Although, she was definitely going to take advantage of the fact that she was temporarily able to speak.

"Oh, that's okay. Don't look upset about it." She said in her innocent tone, "The fact that you have allowed me to speak is much better than you know. I don't have to worry about hurting you now. That makes me happy."

She looked to the teddy bear that he set on her shoulder and then smiled, "Hi Ken." She looked back to Aoi and tilted her head to the side, "How old are you? You seem to act rather young." Another breeze blew through the trees, but much rougher than before. A feeling of hatred pushed over her, and something began to feel like it was pushing down on her body. Suddenly she became more alert and looked around with narrowed eyes. "Hm..."

She could sense a few spiritual pressures closing in on them. They had been in this area way too long. They should have moved on before now, and now it was too late. "Do you feel that?" she asked and turned her back to him as they drew closer. She stepped backward and moved a bit closer to him, readying herself for a battle to come.

And then from the surrounding trees, five hollows made their appearance, two large, three of normal sizes. She got very nervous at this moment, knowing that her battle experience was rather low. "Darn.. We should have gotten out of here before now..."
Kei.Tashori
Kei.Tashori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:14 am
"Oh these things? Quite cute! I voted we keep them as pets on my home island."Aoi chuckled a bit as he snapped his fingers, his chaos energy seemed to spike up and a dark aura surrounded him, his eyes shined brightly with his aura , one light one dark signifying his hybrid status. He then spread his arms out to suck some of the chaos energy out of the earth and in to his hands forming his usual weapons, a beam made of pure dark energy the other a white pure energy shield.

He stepped out, and as he did so he made sure to move beside Kaminari. He would just leave her to attack these hollows and even though he expressed confidence in his ability. He decided he would fight with her and not for her, as he knew she was capable.

" So what should we do for the first move Kiaminari?" Aoi asked eagerly as he looked over towards her.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:31 am
"Cute...?" she glanced to him, giving him a 'what the fuck is your problem' look. "They aren't cute." She shook her head and went back into focus. With a light inhale of air, she held her hand out in front of her, her palm towards the first hollow.

"Kill them." was all she said. Shifting her hand and pointing her index finger towards the white mask that one of the larger hollows wore, "Byakurai." she said in a confident tone. A bright blue burst of lightning shot forward from her finger towards the hollow. Unfortunately for her, her Kidō was too slow due to not practicing very much and the hollow moved to the side, and charged at her. It swung a massive hand and hit her square on, sending her body flying backwards into the air. Turning her body to catch herself, she landed on her feet. She went to shoot another Hadō towards the same hollow, but was caught off guard when another hollow charged her.

"Crap..." she tried pushing herself back and luckily was fast enough to move out of the way. As this was happening a large hollow and the other two small ones charged at Aoi. The two small ones jumped up for an ariel attack while the large one went for his feet. Obviously these were low level hollow, but still had the ability to push Kaminari back a bit, for her lack of actual battle was obvious.
Kei.Tashori
Kei.Tashori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:52 am
Aoi blinked a bit the summoned more Chaos energy in to the palms of his hands, he turned what was just a simple beam of light in to a bow and arrow. He made a few bolts out of pure chaos energy and began to charge it, after a second or two of charging the hollows were now withing an extremely close range, he couldn't miss. He fired three direct shots at the hollow that went for his feet. The bolts fired at him may not have exactly done too much damage but they did provide a flare. He used the temporary blindness to the hollow to roll under the other two that were coming from above.

Aoi smiled a bit this being like a game to him. "Sorry if you think I am insane Kaminari, I just don't like being serious when I see these jokers."At this statement one of the smaller hollows leaped up and for his chest, almost in a tackle. As Aoi thought he was faster then them he thought moving to the side would work but the hollow hit him square in the chest, sending him back a few steps. " Ow...That hurt..."Aoi stated almost in a "Duh" sort of way, he then bent down and began to spin in a semi circle, then switching his weight up for the small hollow that attacked him he sent a kick straight for it's head.

While sending this kick Aoi kept his hands up ready to protect his body and to catch himself in case of a counter.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum