Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Resting on Cherry Blossoms I_vote_lcapResting on Cherry Blossoms I_voting_barResting on Cherry Blossoms I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Resting on Cherry Blossoms I_vote_lcapResting on Cherry Blossoms I_voting_barResting on Cherry Blossoms I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2719 registered users
The newest registered user is AtlasGrey

Our users have posted a total of 131414 messages in 19947 subjects

Resting on Cherry Blossoms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resting on Cherry Blossoms Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Resting on Cherry Blossoms Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Resting on Cherry Blossoms Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Resting on Cherry Blossoms   Resting on Cherry Blossoms EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:50 am

So today wasn't any different any other day here in the Junrinan district, he wasn't exactly letting people find him though. He laid upon a tree overlooking the estate he'd built here. Work, what was the point of that. He heard rumors about someone perhaps coming from the Gotei 13, that was more interesting anyways. All they wanted to discuss was money, sure paper work was good and all. But why not relax about that, yeah their was alot of thing's they were told to do at this place. But watching the Cherry Blossoms bloom was more interesting. It had been said, one could spend an entire life looking for the perfect blossom. And it wouldn't of been a wasted one, that always made Jaeden rather curious.

The world seemed to vanish as Seiryu and he sat on a tree that had lost all of it's petals within the valley and lighting struck everything around them. Rain was seeming to be off in the distance, what was this place of his Inner World comprised of really. The dragon seemed to push it's head against Jae's hand now as it spoke to him calmly and somewhat understandingly. "Jaeden we can't just wait for someone who may or may not be coming to this district. What was the entire point of you studying in that academy, all the praise and for what. Just so you could sit in a tree and watch over the district."

Jaeden smiled some looking out at the storms now as he softly petted the Dragon's snout. "Seiryu, we are here to help these people and try to build them nicer houses and get them living in a more comfortable way. I told you I wanted to bring a peaceful life to those here in the West Rukonogai. I heard stories about it from when I was a boy and made a goal out of it. Grant it, I am not much of a warrior alone Seiryu. But I am curious to see which Captain will come out. Perhaps to investigate the rumors of our arrival here..or just the choice not to join the Gotei 13 yet."

A storm was certainly on the air, perhaps that was just the air. Jaeden's eyes were closed, often found this way and looking off int eh distance with them closed. He wasn't really blind or anything, this was just a habit of his. Really it wasn't such a big deal to him being really tired of things that had been going on with just seeing the usual.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resting on Cherry Blossoms Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Resting on Cherry Blossoms Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Resting on Cherry Blossoms   Resting on Cherry Blossoms EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:59 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Metal as Fuck
Pockeh

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Resting on Cherry Blossoms Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Resting on Cherry Blossoms Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Resting on Cherry Blossoms   Resting on Cherry Blossoms EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:14 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Resting on Cherry Blossoms   Resting on Cherry Blossoms Empty

Back to top Go down

Resting on Cherry Blossoms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Old Thread Archive-
Jump to: