Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
» Shh, I'm Going Fox Hunting. [Aiko/Ceal] [PRIVATE]
Today at 12:11 pm by Snopy

» Ancient Steel [PRIVATE]
Today at 11:11 am by Mirja Eeola

» Geralds first encounter [Asura]
Today at 10:55 am by MWD

» Mirja Eeola [APPROVED 6-0]
Today at 10:30 am by Mirja Eeola

» Turn Your Head and Cough[Shio/Kei]
Yesterday at 11:34 pm by Yaksha

» Semyon "Simon" Leonti [WIP]
Yesterday at 11:14 pm by Hakase

» Hakase's Face Claims
Yesterday at 10:03 pm by Hakase

» An Age Old Question
Yesterday at 4:15 pm by Forsaken Crow

» A Man of Hell Approaches! [Aiko/Kokuto]
Yesterday at 10:56 am by Angry Charmander

» Translucent Alterations [PRIVATE/Gamma]
Yesterday at 8:57 am by Gamma

Top posters
[THEFROST]
 
JJ
 
Hydræ
 
Chao
 
Pockeh
 
Tsubine
 
Forsaken Crow
 
Kade
 
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
 
Blade
 
Statistics
We have 2488 registered users
The newest registered user is Krimson

Our users have posted a total of 117005 messages in 17813 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex
 
MWD
 
Angry Charmander
 
Rawk
 
Mirja Eeola
 
Leviathan
 
Hakase
 
Snopy
 
RyuzakiSaitō
 
Yaksha
 
Discord App
Share | 
 

 A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
¥ Yen : 561377913
Posts : 2759
Karma : 22
Age : 27

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:27 am

Jaeden was well aware of where it was coming out, to bad he'd not made it for the blasted cero. Perhaps a tad much holding back on his part, it wouldn't of made a difference had he cared enough to kill it instantly, he'd been reading a Kidō. Using a shunpo to arrive just after the cero had been fired. His eyes narrowed as he raised his free left hand to point at the creature, as three words left his lips. The blast to come would be quite large, he wasn't really into Kidō but he was good enough to know where he was at a level with them.

"Hadō 33, Sokatsui." The blue light shot forward, covering the body of the hollow in a pure beam of blue energy or fire rather left his left hand and seemed to go on for a large distance, his eyes looked on as he exhaled a light breath. The female seemed alright, that had been close he'd not expected it to attack her. But he supposed hollows were least of all predictable. Jaeden was still rather alert and ready just in case the creature wasn't quite in death yet. He knew for a fact the man was strong and the cero would pry least of all damage him.

Could pry make him angry, little more other then that. Jaeden seemed to consider the idea of releasing his Zanpakutō to erase the pathetic remains, but he decided that he shouldn't use it near a place like this. After all his Zanpakutō powers shouldn't be used with others around or for that matter in a public place. Seiryu was speaking softly in his mind, if he'd needed any help from the dragon for the weak vermin he'd encountered. A simple response of most likely not, the sword wasn't really happy with the lack of work they had thus far.

But Jae wasn't exactly a Gotei 13 member, so him stepping in here pry wasn't such a grand idea really. Reality this was his home and well, defending Rukongai was something he didn't need money for to do, it was a job and one he was very proud of to do. Jaeden eyes remained closed, the scar over the left was pretty easily seen now as he waited before making sure it was clear. He sheathed his Zanpakutō slowly, the training weights had made him a tad slower than he desired but well thankfully no harm came of them.

__________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-06-13
¥ Yen : 53380622
Posts : 288
Karma : 7
Age : 36

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:37 am

Braces himself and crosses his arms over his chest, the Cero striking his forearms, and pushes him back on the ground leaving two groves in the ground in front of him. But the strange blue energy that Kanna would have noticed in the previous Cero Attack protected him again, the blue energy seemed to absorb the cero. But strangely, all over Shinji's body what appeared to be a fractured blue sheild was apparent, only now apparent after it was nearing its critical failure point. Shinji personally knew that the next Cero would destroy his sheild outright, but for the moment he was fine.

Shinji snarled again, launching another cero at what Jaeden had left of the hollow snake, if his attack hadn't killed the hollow the cero fired from Shinji's hand definately would finish the thing. He was breathing heavy, and he was bleeding. His uniform jacket had been destroyed, and his heavily muscular upper body was bare to the world. Over his heart a horrifying evil looking scar existed, and it looked like it would have been lethal, and if they could see his back he would see that there was a corresponding scar on the left side of his back.

He was breathing heavily and starting to feel the exhaustion from the use of too much reitsu, these Cero's were taxing. He hadn't actually tried his shikai's power to copy such a powerful enemy power before, but entering this battle he knew that it had been possible. He was actually quite thankful to the powers to-be that this had actually worked. Now hopefully this was over, and he could get home and get some rest, he knew that the wound to his chest was shallow, and would heal on its own eventually, only a few lines of blood had run down his chest.

Walking forwards he headed to the tree where his Zanpakutō was embeded in and pulled it free like it was being pulle out of butter. He would wait a few minutes to make sure that the hollows were finished and no more would necessarily attack them at this exact moment. He ran a hand in reversal over the dull side of the blade, re-sealing the blade, which he spun around and slid it into the sheath on his side.

He turned and looked at Jaeden, "Thank you for your help sir." he moved over to him and offered him his hand. "I am Shinji Takasashi." He looked over the man quickly, he didn't know who this man was, he hadn't seen him before.

__________________
Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
¥ Yen : 162864652
Posts : 1593
Karma : 76
Age : 25
Location : At Soup.

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:17 am

The final Hollow was shot with a rather powerful Kidō. A loud howling sound echoed through the forest as the pain the Hollow felt increased. It was ready to die, but adding insult to injury, it was hit with it's own cero. That was it. A final moment of howling heard from this tainted being and it collapsed, a cloud of dust rising into the air with it's fall. Not a second passed and it's body darkened and disintegrated before their very eyes. A typical Hollow death, ending a decent fight. Luckily, Kanna had not used very much Spiritual Pressure in the battle. She wasn't one to immediately jump to using it. She knew her place and how she was meant to use her power. She was a healer. Using her Spiritual Pressure up in battle would have been a foolish and idiotic choice. Of course these little rules only applied to her.

"Raise your shield, Nobuye..." She said in a calmed voice as she pulled her Zanpakutō from it's sheath once more. She swung it around slowly towards Shinji. A blue sheet of light shot out and surrounded him. It was nothing but a barrier that would allow him to heal his injury, whether it be minor or not. It would allow him to heal twenty five times faster than he would have normally with the help of Kidō. In a way you could say her Zanpakutō was a medical Kidō twenty five times over, except it did nothing for Spiritual Pressure. It's abilities stay only within healing the physical body, nothing more.

As she began his accelerated healing process, she turned her head towards the man who had come to aid them in this battle. She stared at him, glancing him up and down and only wondering who he was. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly, giving no mind to the fact that he had just helped them. This, of course, was just her character. It was how she was, and those who didn't like it she left alone. Her thanks would maybe come after his answer, depending on how he replied to her. Although she seemed slightly rude, she felt she had every right to ask him his identity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
¥ Yen : 561377913
Posts : 2759
Karma : 22
Age : 27

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:02 am

Jaeden shook the man's hand, an impressive feat to knock a cero back into a hollow. Not one often seen, but well that wasn't to odd for him as it was. "Jaeden Crow, I am from the Crow Family that just recently moved into the Junrinan District. I come out now and then for walks and well was in the area." Jaeden said offering an explanation to why he'd been there and well a couple things they may not of known as of yet. He wasn't the type to keep secrets anyways. The female's question had been answered as well, he nodded to Shinji.

"Though to be honest you both had things well in hand, I don't believe you required my help." Jaeden smiled softly, before letting his eyes open slowly as he got a better look at the two. Yes his little habit wasn't such a big deal, the male turned and glanced at the female who'd used a healing Kidō. Someone from Unohana's Division most likely, he'd heard of each Captain through his training at the Shino Academy.

Beside's only a novice would live in the Rukongai and not know the top dogs of this place. Seiryu seemed to laugh a bit in his mind as he'd said those words. He'd noticed the healing type Kidō, which was interesting to look at. Jaeden was often one to examine thing's beyond the ordinary. The power to reflect a cero and send it back at the target, that was an impressive gift to own.

Jaeden wasn't entirely sure he could do that, he'd never been so arrogant to say things of what he could do, for that was the path of destruction. He'd seen fine warriors lose their footing because of arrogance that seems to blind them. Blind the truth before their eyes, he glanced at the two a bit longer.

"It's nice to meet you Shinji-san and may I have your name as well miss?"

__________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-06-13
¥ Yen : 53380622
Posts : 288
Karma : 7
Age : 36

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 25PostSubject: Re: A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 am

The attack he threw at the hollows was commonly mistaken as being reflected back, but in reality that was quite inaccurate. Infact what he attacked with was a copy of the attack, it was his reitsu powering the Cero's he used, and it was him attacking, not reflecting an attack. "Whether we had the fight in hand or not, we appreciate the help, there may have been more waiting in the background to take the two of us on. But with you they may have been scared off." He replied.

He watched Kanna and the blue power that surrounded him and felt the hum of healing Kidō as it worked its way through his body, increasing his bodies own ability to heal to obscenely high levels. He smiled and nodded to her thanking her for the healing. With the speed that the apparent Kidō allowed him to heal extremely fast and the wound sealed and stopped what little bleeing there was.

He was about to introduce Kanna but thought differently about it, he didnt want to overstep himself and let her deal with the new person herself. He walked over to where the tattered remains of his jacket was and picked it up, slinging it over his shoulders and adjusting it so that hid the horrible looking scar over his chest. It was something he was rather self concious about.

__________________
Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
¥ Yen : 162864652
Posts : 1593
Karma : 76
Age : 25
Location : At Soup.

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 26PostSubject: Re: A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:57 pm

While the two of them spoke to one another, she just kept her gaze on Shinji, watching with a secret pride that his wounds were healing quicker than most. Practically watching the wound fade away, she glanced towards Jaeden, having ignored most of their conversation. As Shinji thanked him and then soon walked out of her barrier. She sheathed her katana, assuming his wounds must have been completely healed. Her barriers do not move along with the person they are healing, so if one steps out, it's done.

"Kanna Aikotsuki." she said, hearing the slide of metal against metal as she slid her blade into it's sheath. "And as Shinji said... Jaeden Crow... Your help was appreciated whether it was or was not needed. Thank you. For now I must get going. I have places that I want and need to be." With that the woman glanced around until she found it. Right before they attacked, she had purposely marked the trees with a Byakurai to show her where she would be going once the battle was done. Seeing where these markings still were, luckily not destroyed in the blast of Jaeden's Kidō and Shinji's cero, she began walking in the direction once more. If they followed that would be their own choice. It was completely up to them, there next move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Forsaken Crow
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
¥ Yen : 561377913
Posts : 2759
Karma : 22
Age : 27

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 27PostSubject: Re: A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)   Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:46 am

Jaeden rubbed his jaw not yet sure if he wanted to do more here. He simply used his suppression move and used a shunpo, simply exiting this area he'd given help and done his part. Now other things were calling him for help and his time, they were of the gotei and at this time he wasn't. No need to over stay his welcome on helping them out. The duty was done and the storm left the building.

__________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-06-13
¥ Yen : 53380622
Posts : 288
Karma : 7
Age : 36

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 28PostSubject: Re: A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)   Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Shinji watched silently as the man ignored his hand and apparently the question put to him by Kanna, he made a mental note to raise this with one of the Captains. Even tho he ha a name, he still didn't know who that guy was an he didnt stick around to give more information to them. He shook his head and turned back and walked after Kanna, catching up pretty quickly "Are you ok? Sorry for tackling you, but Cero's are not fun to be in the path of." He knocked some dirt off of his pants.

"Do you know who that guy was? beyond his name I mean?" he asked as they walked. "Kinda strange for him just to appear and then disappear like he did." He explained as they headed back to the Seireitei, he was on even higher alert, watching carefully for another ambush, hoping sorta that they hadn't attracted more numberwise, or more powerful hollows.

"Is it just me or did the way those Hollows attack strike you as weird as well?" He asked, it was too coordinated in his mind at least.

__________________
Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityVerdant
Senior Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-05-29
¥ Yen : 162864652
Posts : 1593
Karma : 76
Age : 25
Location : At Soup.

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
1570/100  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 29PostSubject: Re: A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:02 pm

Kanna raised an eyebrow as she was ignored and the man left. She narrowed her eyes in suspicion at him and then turned to Shinji, "Let's just go. Your tackle was necessary and protected me. It is fine." She didn't care that the man had just ignored both of them, but was more concerned with his level of power. It was rather large, pretty much a Captain. She also didn't recognize him from the list of Gotei 13 members, so she really had no clue who he was.

"I don't know him, nor have I ever heard his name before today." She explained to Shinji, raising her hand to her chin as she began to think, "He didn't seem like he was a threat, but still, I don't trust him." That wasn't saying much. The fact was, Kanna didn't trust anyone. She was just more blunt about those she was not going to even give a chance. She didn't even trust Shinji, but never said it out loud, which meant there was room for that part to grow.

"They were way to organized. Hollows aren't like that, unless they are being controlled." She narrowed her eyes again as she continued to think, [color=green]"And if someone in this forest is controlling them... or something rather... we're probably going to have a few problems with it later on... Seeing our strength and the strength of that Jaeden character is probably the only thing that is keeping it from launching a second attack... Either that, or it's just buying a bit of time and will ambush us soon."

The sun was going down and it was becoming darker within the forest. She blinked a few times and cursed herself mentally. If that fight hadn't broken out, she would have been out of here by now and not had to deal with this. She soon realized that this is what the attacker was waiting for. Night. When they wouldn't be able to see as well. "We have to get moving..." She said and began to run forward, "Just keep moving straight and we should come out right where we need to be..." It was at least a four minute run to the end of the forest. She only hoped that they could get out of here in time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito_Kojuurou
Veteran Member
avatar

Joined : 2012-06-13
¥ Yen : 53380622
Posts : 288
Karma : 7
Age : 36

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 30PostSubject: Re: A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:27 pm

He just nodded as they walked, his hand still on the hilt of his sword, "Me neither, and im not sure we can trust him either, I wonder if he was responsible for the attack and came down to measure us up?" he asked he didn't like that kind of exchange and how quickly he dissapeared. "We should tell Kenpachi about it." He exclaimed mentioning the captain of the 11th mostly because he was the most powerful fighter in the Gotei, and would most likely be able to easily handle both the hollows and whoever this Jaeden guy was.

It was getting too close to night time for his comfort level, and he would not want to be caught out here during the nighttime. "We might want to go a bit faster." He exclaimed, wanting to switch to Shunpo, he wasn't all that great at it but, he was willing to risk it to make sure they got the hell out of there before nightfal. "I reccomend shunpoing our asses out of here." He finally spoke the reccomendation out loud.

__________________
Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
A journey home for the day (open)(Thread closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Journey Of Pride (Continued but Open)
» Journey Home (Shi Travel Topic?)
» Home from the Holidays [Open]
» Character Job: The Journey home part 4.1
» [Character Job:] The Journey home part 4.3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010] :: The Realms Of PH Verse :: The Soul Society :: Rukongai-
Jump to: