Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Left_bar_bleue10/100Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Empty Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:28 pm
Shinji walked towards the building that happened to hold the offices of the first division, this was the division that he really wanted to get into. Shinji had worked his ass off at the Academy and hoped that the Captain of the first would recognize that and his potential and offer him a seat in the division.

Shinji stood around 5'9" inches tall and weighed aroun 172 pounds of solid muscle, had shocking silver eyes and the left side of his face showed the scars of a hollow attack that he had survivied, with short cropped brown hair and a carefully trimmed beard. He was dressed in a white uniform with a black belt wrapped around his waist and his Zanpakutō was hanging on his left side.

He looked around carefully as he entere the building and made sure that he didn't cause too much of a stirr or interrupt anybody when he entered. He walked slowly down the first hallway he found and started looking for the captains office, or even the vice captains office, he was sure that the Vice Captain would be just as usefull to him. His silver eyes darted left and then right making sure that he wasn't being followed by someone who might try to toss him out on his ear.

It took him nearly ten minutes before he managed to find the Captains office without finding himself lost in some side hallway, or turning into a broom closet, yes it happened to him twice now, he sighed and reached out and knocked on the door to the Captains office.

Last edited by Inuko_Shiki on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Squad: ??
Position: ??

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Left_bar_bleue1570/100Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Empty Re: Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:05 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari had just gotten back from a mission and was healing up. A wound slashed right across her back still caused her some pain, but thanks to the medical treatment of Squad Four and the care of a friend, she felt rejuvenated and ready to move on to the next mission. Unfortunately, she was told to rest and was not given anything, so she was currently just wandering through the halls of the 1st Divisions barracks.

Because of her wound, Kaminari wasn't even able to hold her Zanpakutō along her back like she usually wore it. Instead, she carried it around on her left side or in her hand, both of which were to unusual and felt uncomfortable. As she walked through the hallways, she turned a corner to see a man standing there, knocking on the Captains door. She blinked a few times, wondering what he was doing. She did not recognize him, so what was he doing here?

"If you're looking for Head Captain Breanainn, you more than likely won't find him here. He is a very busy man." She stepped up to the unfamiliar man and told him. She herself was only five foot three inches tall, much shorter than him. She had a petite figure, a soft shaped face, clear skin, and violet eyes that looked almost metallic to anyone who looked into them. "Is there anything I may help you with?"

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Left_bar_bleue10/100Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Empty Re: Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed)

Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:29 pm
"My name is Shinji Takasashi, I just graduated the academy and am looking to join a Division, and was hoping to find a place here with the first." He exclaimed offering her a hand to shake, when he noticed how she walked and the discomfort on her face. "What happened to you?" He asked lowering his hand after shaking hands with her. "Have you already been to see the fourth?" He asked with a certain amount of concern with what could be a future division mate. His eyes scanned over her a quick moment, but otherwise he didn't notice any other injuries on her. "Hope the other guy looks alot worse then you do right now."

"Anyways Do you know where the Head Captain is?" he asked stepping away from the Captains office door sighing and leaning against the wall while he talked to her. "Or his second in command, I was really hoping that I could talk to one of them into letting me in." He explained again. He seemed to be in a bit of a rush, mostly so he could quickly become a usefull member of the society, because right now he was sitting on his ass doing pretty much nothing at all.

"Have you been a member of the division for long?" He aske her, his silver eyes locking on hers for a moment before he looke away. "How do you like it so far?" He asked after getting her answer, offering a slight smile, the scars on his face where quite apparent, but at this range she would also be able to see a number of tribal tattoos that marked the side of his neck and disappeared under his uniform jacket along his left shoulder. He definately looked like he had seen better days, but none of the scars seemed to be fresh, at least a few years old.

"If he's not available now, could you possibly show me around the place?" He asked offering his most charming smile to her, she was kinda cute afterall. Of course he was probably wishful thinking, there probably was also somekind of rules about fratrenizing with other members of the same Division, or something dumb like that.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Left_bar_bleue1570/100Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:05 pm

"Oh, you just graduated? Congratulations!" She blinked a few times, as she shook his hand. "I actually graduated early this year. I can't remember ever seeing you at school." She tilted her head at his question, but then glanced back to her back, "Oh.. I sort of got hurt on a mission. This guy snuck up behind me and sliced through my back. Only reason I am still alive today is because of Lieutenant Okami. He brought me back here to see Squad Four." She looked back to him and smiled when she saw the concern in his eyes, "Oh don't worry about it. I'll be fine. The guy that did this to me is dead." She kept that smile even when she mentioned someone had died in the process.

"I'm sorry, but I wouldn't be able to tell you where the Head Captain is. He's very busy and I don't really know where he works. Lieutenant Okami sort of acts as our Captain since Head Captain is actually taking care of all the Squads." She told him, "Um... I don't really know where Lieutenant Okami is right now either..." She sighed and rubbed the back of her head, "Don't think I am some idiot since I don't know where my leaders currently are. I can help you look for them if you wish..." She was ready to turn off, but he had went and asked her another question. She didn't mind it, but she was startled by how much someone actually wanted to talk and know about her.

"I've been a member for a couple months now and I love it." She said turning back to him, her arms now resting behind her back, each hand cupped in the other. "And sure. I have no problem showing you around, but I can't say the 1st Division's Barracks are fun to explore. I can show you were all of our rooms are located. Seated officers usually get their own ro- Oh! I'm Kaminari Hatakeyama by the way... Fourth Seat in Squad One." She realized that he hand introduced himself, yet she had not.

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:22 pm
He smiled "Thank you ." he replied to her congratulations, "I dont remember you either but there was a fairly large number of Shinigami at the academy so it doesnt surprise me at all." He smiled. "It's good that the creature that did that is dead." He shifted slightly as they talked, the walls around here really wasn't all that comfortable for leaning, that is one thing that he dislikes about the buildings around here, unlike how it was at home.

"Oh its alright It was a bit of a long shot that they would be here anyways, I didn't have an appointment with either individual." He smiled and waived off her comment about him thinking her an idiot for not knowing. "If you were their personal assistant I might have thought it weird, but if your not, and the fact that you are injured I think no such thing."

"It is a pleasure to meet you Kaminari Hatakeyama." He had a tiny bit of difficulty with her last name but after about three attempts at had managed to repeat it perfectly. "Sorry some names I'm just not good with." he offered a smile. "I woul be very greatful to you for showing me aroun and helping me look for the Lieutenant, or head captain."

"As long as the doctors has told you to stay off your feet of course?" He asked refering to her injuries, "If you have to rest I understand."

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Kaminari kept a soft smile on her face. "It wasn't a creature, it was a man." She giggled slightly and then turned to walk, gesturing him to follow her if he wished. "When Lieutenant Okami gets back, I'll make sure you two are able to meet, okay?" She smiled back to him as they walked. "And I'm definitely not their personal assistant."

Kaminari lead him down the hall and out a back door, coming through a small garden and into another building. "This is the barracks." she told him as she walked into a large room with multiple beds. "This is where non-seated members sleep if they don't have their own apartment within the Seireitei. Oh, and I can't show you around. Squad Four's got me all patched up, so I'll be fine..." She continued leading him passed that room and then turned a corner, "Now this is my little apartment and over there is Lieutenant Okami's..." she pointed first at the door right next to them and then across the way to another door. "You know.. I don't think the Head Captain's got on here. Either that or he never uses it..." She looked back to him and smiled, "Is there a certain place you'd want to see?"

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:20 pm
Smiles and watches her walk a few steps before righting himself and catchin up to her, "Well now its a dead man, so not our worry." he replied as they walked nodding to her response to his comment about the not being a personal assistant he listened to the start of her tour. "thats good at least they patched you up good." he responded.

He shook his head when she asked him if tere was somewhere he wanted to see, "Just curious about the facilities and things like training grounds and such. But I understand if you can't show me until I have joined the division." He smiled as they walked taking note of the inparticular peoples apartment and where the seated members slept.

"Is there any kind of specific requirments that the captain has to enter his division?" He asked wondering if there was something that he was going to have to go through to get in, or something he could get ready before he applied. He knew that the first division was the premier division of the Gotei 13, and getting seated in the first would be a major step up for him, especially straight out of the academy. "Did you have to do anything special to get in?" He asked.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Trying to get a meeting with the captain (thread closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

...why.

That one question roared through Kuro's mind as he had walked around, searching for Kaminari. I told her to at least wait for them to discharge her... jesus. He had been going to deliver food to her room, but found her not to be there, which made him kind of sad. Gack. As he walked down the hall, he heard someone's voice, asking a question. He vanished with a pulse step, making no noise at all as his left hand, black in color and scaly-soft feeling, laid out on the man's right shoulder, as Kuro's white haired head and star-shaped scar down his left eye were plain to the man's view. However, the man would not have been able to have seen or sensed his approach; especially considering it wasn't reiatsu that the Lieutenant of Squad One had just used to appear behind the unseated shinigami, as he leaned forwards, looking right at the man from over his shoulder.

"The only thing special you need to get in... Is the ability to make a mean batch of pancakes." He said with a smile on his face, as he glanced up to Kaminari, smiling at her as well.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:20 pm

She listened to what he was saying, but replied to nothing until he came to the question about what he would need to join the Squad. She turned back to him, narrowing her eyes in thought and then tilted her head to the side, "Well... Lieutenant Okami took me on a mission in the World of The Living before I-..." She blinked a few times when the man she was speaking of decided to show up. When she saw him, her smile brightened and she nodded to him.

"Hey Lieutenant Okami... This is Shinji. He was interested in meeting you or the Captain, but I told him I'd let him meet you instead since the Captain is always busy." she said and then grabbed Shinji's shoulders rather excitedly, turning him around to face the man, "Shinji, this man is the reason I am alive and the reason I joined Squad One." She said sticking her tongue out at Lt. Okami in a playful manner. It was obvious that she admired and cared about the Lieutenant to anyone who heard her talk about him. "Kuro... I thought you were out..." she said with informality, "How come you're back in the barracks?" She tilted her head to the side, still holding onto Shinji's shoulders, peaking around the man to look at the Lieutenant.

Kaito_Kojuurou
Kaito_Kojuurou
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 pm
Jumps and almost turns on the person who appeared out of nowhere and placed a hand on him, it was an old habit from his days in district 80. But he quickly surpressed the reflex and turned to face the man who appeared behind him. Both men had scars on their faces which he was sure there was just as good of a story behind his as there were behind his own. He bowed to the other man rather deeply, when he turned, out of reflex he scanned the man making sure he was not a threat to him. It was one of the habits that he just never got rid of and probably never would.

"Pancakes? is that all? Jeez you guys could have grabbed me up before i even entered the Academy...Nobody makes pancakes better then me. Especially my Grandmothers special recipe. Hell even my grandmother said she couldn't make them as good as I did." he explained with a sharp laugh. "What kind of pancakes specifically?" he asked.

"You are the Vice Captain I assume..." he started to say when Kaminari kind of introduced him, she had spoke with respect in her voice, which for some reason made him seem to relax a bit more, and he had no idea why. "If so, I am here to sign up with the first division." he explained. "I just recently graduated the Academy, and finished my Shikai training." he explained,

"and made my first hollow kills."
Indicating the marks on his sleeve which he had personally sewed in around the end of the sleave, there was 5 black marks, he was rather happy about the kills, especially the 4 most recent kills, the two of them had been surrounded by 12 hollows in total when he and Kanna got jumped in the forest and were forced to fight.

"How do I sign up?" he asked, stepping back for a moment putting a little bit of distance between himself and the other man, noticing the look at the woman from the guy an just registered the peice of information in the back of his mind. "And how the heck did you do that?" He asked indicating the pulse step that allowed him to sneak up on Shinji without Shinji noticing. "Seems like an ability that I should..ok would really like to learn how to do." He shrugged correcting himself.

He straightened his uniforms jacket a bit, it had been chaffing the skin around a light wound that was healing and not bleeding anymore but it was somewhat fresh, within the last day or so. It had been the only wound he had sustained from the battle with the 12 hollows with Kanna. The light wound was quickly covered up before it was visible for too long. "Is there anything you need to know about me to consider me for a position?"

He paid careful attention to the way she acted around the officer, she seemed to be far more 'playful' with the other man then with him, which indicated that they had either known each other for a long time, or had grown very close in a very short amount of time. Again it was very interesting information that he file away in the back of his mind. But he went quiet for the moment and stood up a little straighter waiting for the Vice Captain to answer the questions he had asked.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.
Permissions in this forum: