Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. Empty Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:47 pm
Azure shifted his stance, a single foot moving forward. Kachunk.. Kachunk... Kachunk.. The sound within the area only consisted of trains, trains from the early 21st century. Odd. Azure had brought this sound in from a video that dated back to the use of old trains. These trains soothed him, something that was hard to do these days. Anger was something that was fluent to the man's feelings, and yet, he has no idea in how he should control it. Control, all things need control, control keeps order, control keeps peace, control keeps the world spinning and spinning. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. Train after train, Azure's mind filled to the brim with relaxing, smooth train sounds. He knew he was weird, yet, do you think he really cared? The male came here for a single reason, and that was to meet an acquaintance of his, someone known as Colin Waishi. Colin was the Co-Head of the Vizard Corps, something that could be known as a great deed. Colin was strong, nothing showed the opposite of such a choice, yet, Azure was ready to beat the male's skull in. Now now, Azure didn't hate the man, nor did he like him. They were indifferent when it came to relationships, as it was shown. Azure was just.. Azure was angry, nothing new, right?

Azure shifted his figure once more, his arms gliding through the air as a surge of chaos energy flowed from the tips of his fingers. It was as if lightning bolted itself from the male's fingers, Kachunk.. Kachunk.. Kachunk.. He smiled, his feet digging deep into the wasteland's sand now, his eyes staring forward as he waited for this single person. This person would truly show how strong Azure was as of this point in time. Thoughts, a racing mind, nothing truly mattered to Azure right now, now did it? All he wanted to do was to fight, destroy, attack, beat. Every little thing that ran through his mind consisted of a potent anger, an anger that would only fuel his rage in this battle, this battle of dominance. This battle, would be one to remember.

Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. FXpoQxJ
Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. Empty Re: Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:04 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

CO-HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

"...What do you want, Azure? Do you even know?"

The voice rang out clearly from the simple mouth; the owner of that mouth stood at the back of the man who had called him here. His eyes were set at all the dusts around them, the sand dunes, everything. The cybernetic implants that made up his pupils and sclera looked closer, seeing that there was nothing for nearly a mile of them that could get in their way. He had no idea whether or not Azure had sensed his approach; Colin wasn't trying to conceal his spiritual power, although he was unreleased.With a light smile, he pushed off the ground, vanishing and reappearing instantly in front of Azure, a good five feet away, his hands resting on the hilts of his blades. His blades, Soringuiguru and Windscar... were comfortable in their sheathes; and if he could have his way, Colin would keep them that way.

"...You're practically radiating an aura of disturbed. And for someone with a power like yours, that is extremely dangerous, my friend." Colin said, his eyes glancing to the left for a moment, before blinking and returning to the Iramasha. "However... if you really need to let off some steam..." The Eaglegod stated as his right hand reached back behind his shoulder, gripping the brim of his large, round tilly hat as he brought it up, placing it on his head, his eyes slightly narrowing. "I'd be happy to oblige. Better than you snapping and laying an innocent area to waste." He explained, as his right hand returned to his hilt, watching Azure, and waiting to see what he would do.

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. Empty Re: Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:08 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Despicable. A Fight Of Destruction. Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum