Flandre Scarlet (フランドール・スカーレット)» Titles:
Dirty Little Secret» Age:
Looks around 12, is approximately 4,520.» Gender:
Shadow Fall (UNOFFICIAL)» True Appearance Written:
Innocent-looking. When you take one look at the face of the youth known as Flandre, you will immediately be brought into the idea that she is simply an innocent young girl. Her face is soft and cute, curved in such a way that she gives of the appearance of a beautiful youth. On her head is short, shoulder-length blonde hair, styled to be rather straight, almost cut like that of a young boy; framing a pair of large and cute red eyes that watch everything with a naïve curiosity. Her voice is sweet and sickly, childish and quiet—and when she chooses to speak up loudly, she is prone to being more or less cute about the way that she acts.
Her body, despite being excessively young, is well-proportioned, cute and curved in all of the right places. Two lumps on her chest make up sizeable breasts for her age, though they’re not exactly prominent (and still larger than Arturia’s).
The general personality of Flandre seems to be rather naïve and childish. In fact, when she is like this, she will tend to act just like a child would, reacting with curiosity and wonder at every new thing that she sees. And why wouldn’t she? The girl is only just revealed to the world proper; she would want to see everything that took place within!
– Able to turn her own voice up to a volume that exceeds even that of a jet engine, Flandre opens her mouth and releases a guttural and soul-piercing shriek that can be heard for miles. Although most sounds are played upon a singular pitch, Flandre is somehow able to release this sound at every pitch possible, simultaneously. The resulting sound is heard by every creature in earshot, causing mass confusion and fright—a large army of lower-tiered opponents can be immediately demoralized and try to flee away from Flandre, though those with higher tiers and wills will be able to withstand the piercing cry. The confusion caused by this shriek can make battle difficult for those immersed in a large amount of weak-willed NPCs, and turn the battle in her advantage.
- Za Koa Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Demon Magic: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Shadow Movement: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner