Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED]

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:33 pm

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"I do; and I promise I'd never pull your hair... and in my opinion, it'd look better... if you kept it like that." Kuro said with conviction, nodding at the drenched girl before him; he himself barely felt the cold, as excited as he was.Kuro blinked, looking at the couple that had come over. "...What's a lifeguard?" He asked bluntly, blinking at them both, before his attention returned to Kaminari. He watched as she had a towel put around her shoulders; he wasn't sure why it was, but he got the impression that it was helping her warm up, and that was completely fine by him. As it was, Kuro stepped in front of Kaminari, before he threw his arms back, grabbing her under the armpits as he stood himself up, putting her on his back. "...Nah, I think that we'll be fine. However, I do quite thank you for the help... but... do you know anywhere were we could relax from our... swim?" He asked them blankly, tilting his head to the side as he felt Kaminari on his back, turning his head back to smile innocently at her. "It'll all be alright." He felt the need to say; it just felt so right at the moment that he didn't even notice the picnic tables, only a couple of yards away...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED]

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:46 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was quiet the entire time Kuro and the two began speaking to one another. As he picked her up, she laid her head on his back, her eyes closed as she relaxed. Holding the towel around her, a small breeze picked up from over the ocean and made her shiver a bit. She cuddled closer to Kuro for his warmth, but kept shivering as the breeze continued.

"Um... A lifeguard is a person that watches over the beach and helps anyone who gets hurt.... How do you not know what that is?" The woman blinked in shock at Kuro's question.

"Well there are some picnic tables over there..." The guy said as he wrapped an arm around his girlfriends waist, and pointed to the places he was talking about, "And if you're wanting something to eat, I'd go over to the little cafe over there. It's a nice little place to get some food. Uh.. We're gonna go. Later man." The two of them walked off. Kaminari just waved to them, wondering if they realized that they left their towel with her.

Kaminari kept watching them as they walked away, noticing the guy lean down and kiss her on the lips. She blinked a few times and then blushed for a reason she was unable to understand. Turning her head the other way, she whispered just loud enough for Kuro to hear her, "I am a little hungry... Are you?"

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:09 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked as he felt Kaminari's head on his back, a smile coming to his face as he enthusiastically waved to the pair as they walked off, and he turned his head to the cafe, licking his lips in anticipation. He walked up to the picnic table, about to let Kaminari down and not noticing the pair as they walked off, before hearing her speak. "Aye, I am as well. So let's just go for a bite!" He said enthusiastically, deciding against letting Kaminari down as he turned towards the cafe, running jovially and still carrying her legs with his arms. He walked over to the lady at the front desk, leaning to one side and holding on strongly to Kaminari's left leg as he dug in his pocket, before smiling and dropping two thousand yen on the desk, before blinking at the lady who was running the cafe. "Two of whatever that can get, please!" He said as she nodded, not reacting much to his piggy back ride. After all, it wasn't THAT uncommon out here; although she did notice he was fairly strong as she grabbed two hamburgers and fries, as well as two sodas, putting them in two baggies and placing them on the mini table she had.

"Thank you!" Kuro said, whipping out his stretching left arm as it grabbed the bags, and was off before she could really tell what happened, reaching the picnic table again and setting down Kaminari and sitting down next to her, before digging in his bag and nomming on some fries. "Oi, Kaminari! These are pretty good!" He said enthusiastically as he munched, looking over at her...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Beach Time! And Clueless! [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Kaminari seemed to be slightly dazed the entire time. She felt him let go of one of her legs, and almost out of reflex, she wrapped her legs around his waist, no longer letting them hang. She then wrapped her arms around to the front of his chest, still laying her head on his back. As he got them some food and he walked over to the table and sat her down, she kept watching him as he moved around and sat next to her.

"Kuro..." she called out to him, her voice slightly cracking. She was nervous for some reason. She didn't understand what was going on with her. She looked away, shaking her head and telling him never mind. She brought her hands up to her chest again and sighed.

"Kaminari..." Shiroka spoke up once more in a calming voice, "Honey, calm yourself down. You're doing fine. You're nervous because this is something you've not felt before. Just let it flow... Don't fight it." Kaminari just let a nervous look come onto her face, not replying to her Zanpakutō spirit. Sighing, she looked to the food and smiled, picking up a couple fries and eating them. She nodded to Kuro when he told her that they were good. She reached out and grabbed her soda, trying her best to keep her nerves calm.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

He blinked at her, fries sticking out of his mouth before he nodded, turning back to his meal as he munched on it, before his eyes glanced over again, seeing her shaking slightly as she drank her soda. "Like I said, Nariri, everything's alright." He said, smiling at her, before blinking, realizing he had used something other than her full name.. "...You don't mind if I call you Nariri, do you?" He asked, personally kind of proud of his nickname for her. He thought it sounded fluid and nice, something he thought fit Kaminari quite well. He reached his left hand over, his hands partially changing into softer human ones as he ran his fingers down her back soothingly, trying to get her to lighten up as he munched another bite, before swallowing and looking back up at her, now rubbing her back, almost subconsciously. "...Are you alright, Nariri? You look kinda pale..." He trailed off, feeling how his fingers went through her let down hair... and it felt nice, he would have to admit, as he looked at her, waiting for an answer as he stopped his munching.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:26 am

Kaminari was nibbling slowly on the fries. "Kuro... I'm not shaking because I'm scared... I'm cold." she giggled a little as her body continued to shiver. She swallowed her last bite and looked to him, blinking a few times at the nickname. She liked it and nodded happily, "Uh'huh! I like that name." She picked up the soda and took another drink, then moved on to the hamburger. She watched his movements as he slid his fingers down her back, causing chills to shoot up her spine. She shook a bit and then looked up to him again, "Don't tickle me, okay?" She smiled happily at him, thinking at first that was what he was trying to do. Once he started rubbing her back, she took in a deep breath and calmed down a bit, relaxing. Her eyes closed for a moment, and she almost missed his question.

"Oh.. Um..." her eyes fluttered open and she looked to him again. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just... I dunno." She looked back down to the food and began thinking again, "Kuro... what does the word love mean to you? Like... when you say it... What does that mean you feel for the person you are saying it to?" After she asked it, she took a bite of the hamburger, slowly chewing it and waiting for his answer.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:39 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro was glad that it relaxed her, and he continued rubbing on her bare back, just trying to be a comforting presence. "...Well... to me... It means someone that you care and protect, give happiness and depend on, and be close to and talk to anything about unconditionally." He said, turning his head as he leaned into her, looking right at her out of the side of his eyes, his forehead brushing up against lightly on her cheek. "Why, Nariri? Was there something more that you thought...? I myself don't know, exactly, what my love means to me; other than that it is fully true. If you had some kind of suggestion about what my love is, then perhaps I would be able to look into it. After all, you are my.. "Girlfriend."" He whispered to her as he continued to rub on her back, leaning on her shoulder and looking up at her, his face right next to hers with a questioning look in his eyes, curious as to what she had in mind...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:56 am

"Someone you want to protect... and make happy..." she repeated quietly to herself, "Then... I do love him..." She didn't realize that she was saying this stuff out loud. A smile came to her lips and she looked up to him, "Love is sometimes a scary feeling, I guess. It was making my stomach hurt for a second there. I almost didn't understand what I was feeling. Does it ever make your stomach hurt? Or your heart beat really fast?" She tilted her head to the side, asking these questions without any realization to what these things actually did mean. The two of them were obviously a little too naive in the situation and needed some male/female guidance from friends or someone that the two of them could trust.

"Oh, and I found out what girlfriend means." She blinked a few times after he said that, "From what the old lady told me, it means that you and I are in a phase where we are trying to get to know each other better. And if we do continue to like each other one day we will get married and settle down or something like that..." She smiled happily, but then a shocked look came onto her face. "Oh... My god." She suddenly stood up and ran off without another word, leaving Kuro there to whatever thoughts her last statement had brought to his mind.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:15 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

"...A strange feeling in your stomach...? ...I might've had that the very first time we met, but after that it seemed to accept the fact of me loving you, and it hasn't really been bothering me that much; although that could be because I don't give it much heed." He explained, blinking, as she said they would marry and settle down. ...Wonder what that means... He thought as she said settling down; he knew what marriage was, how two people that loved each other very much became wed and loved one another forever. Although he wasn't sure on that part, as he suddenly blinked, realizing that his pillow was no longer there as he fell flat on his face... right on the picnic table bench, his face watching Kaminari as she ran off. "...Nariri, where are you going...?" He asked the empty space, still slammed on the bench, blinking after her, wondering where she was going...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:45 am

Kaminari was gone by the time he had said anything. She had to look for her things, otherwise she would be extremely angry with herself. She soon found the old lady at the bathing suit shop and asked her. The woman laughed and picked up a bag and her Zanpakutō. "Here you go deary... Just be more careful." Kaminari kindly thanked her, giving her a hug. After retrieving her things, which was about five minutes later, she turned back towards the way she had came and went to return to Kuro.

Unfortunately for her, someone was still there and they didn't like being rejected. The two men who had asked her to join them returned, although without their third buddy. "Your little friend sent our buddy to the hospital..." one of them said as he stepped up to her. She tried taking a step back, only to feel herself bump into the other. She raised an eyebrow at them and went to grab the hilt of her sword, but before she could, the man grabbed her wrist and began pulling her off. She looked towards the direction that Kuro was, but was unlucky in seeing him since he was on the opposite side of the cafe. "K-Kuro...." She mumbled as they pulled her towards a large rocky formation, even farther away from the person she wished to be with. "Let me go!" She demanded, but they just jerked her harder.

"Oh hell no... You're coming with us." he said as the two forced her over to the rocky formation. Once they got there, they pushed her up against the side of one, a sharp end stabbing into her back. It didn't break skin, but it would definitely leave a bruise. Kaminari was never one of the strong people, so she wasn't really able to fight them off. She attempted to struggle by kicking them away, but they easily caught her ankles and forced them back down to the floor. "KURO!" She suddenly screamed at the top of her lungs, but then realized something. Her voice was her own weapon. Letting it fly through, she went to scream again, but they slapped their hand over her mouth preventing her from doing so. She saw them pull out a lighter and began moving it towards her face, "Ha.. See if the bitch likes you after we fuck your face up..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum