Joined : 2011-05-31
¥ Yen : 515093472
Posts : 4234
Karma : 40
Age : 25
Location : in the woods
|Subject Post 1Subject: Croa :: The Vicerine [Approved; 1-3] Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm|| |
- Name: Croan
- Titles: -
- Gender: I dentifies as Female
- Age Of Death: Before 1590
- Appearance Age: -
- Age: Unknown, said to be around 900 or so
- Affiliation/Rank: Shadow Fall
- Personality: Croa is a very determined being : she never seems to give up, no matter the issue. In the end, it is simply her will that keeps herself from doing anything rash, such as eating those that she is allied with or those that prove interesting. That iron will is surprising : it allows Croa to even defy the most basic hollow instinct to feed. However, she can easily play off the instinct, such as using it to her benefit to intimidate someone. Croa is not quite afraid of anything : apprehension may happen, but fear is an unknown concept. She also refers to herself as female, regardless of her male and female forms that she can take. In fact, she prefers to be called a female, due to the original self that was deep within her. Croa has no issues in forcing things for what she wants : if anything, she can be described as uncaring. Although social interactions are fun, and interesting, should it harm her current task, they would be removed. She is very egotistical, believing that she herself is good enough for any task assigned to her. Even with that egotism, she has a sort of drawing charisma, that allows her to rule over others of her kind almost with unprecedented power. She does not abuse her powers, even though her general attitude may indicate as much : she is a very methodical thing in her own way. In fact, it seems she prefers to get things resolved as best as possible then to do a half-assed solution. However, should something become a roadblock or a major annoyance, she is not above simply removing the offending thing. Although a hollow, her mind is more or less intact, due to her very special ability. She has the ability to act out different roles should she choose to, having absorbed and observed humans and general attitudes for a while.
- Likes: Eating
- Dislikes: People complaining
- Background: Hunger. That was the driving force that lead this creature to continue existence, continously violating the sense of right and of good passing. The creature rose from the ashes of a former self : but that past is fragemented, if not unclear, due to the litteral of thousands that compose it's structure. The devouring : eternal cycle of devouring, screaming, pain and devouring again : dying each time to eat but ressurecting to eat in death again. An endless, vicious cycle : that was the mental state of the creature. Greedily in self, and always indulging : for gluttony was a sin and thus they were repungnent. But even though there was still enough logic and sanity to understand this, the impulses were too much to control. In fact it was almost as if the creature enjoyed it : bathed in that darkness that invaded it.
Once, it had been human. Long time ago, living in a small, peasant town : the child was pretty. Therefore, it was sold to the lord of the land, in order for the others to survive : said child grew up playing both roles. Male during the day and a woman at night in the bedroom of the lord and master. He professed his love to the child, and kept it safe and warm. In it's own way, it understood that love was something like gratitude and thus acclaimed it's own for the master freely. Bliss was achieved : but soon enough, the master became more and more distant, as the body developped. The budding breasts were now full : the hips were slimmer, and when dressed properly, such beauty was head turning. But the one that loved her : the master ignored her, leaving her. The child was now woman, and hard to pass as a guy : thus the concept of ''self'' to identify with gender became a first crisis.
A string of lovers visited the woman's bed : but something ached in her heart when she saw her master, whom she loved so much, trysting with such young children. Even, at one point, the master asked her to quietly leave, and find a good husband. There was no feelings : as the girl was about to leave, she cut her thumb. Fascinated by the blood, she realized that it felt like her heart : it was hurting, aching. Wandering into her master's room, she had the piece of glass upon which she had cut herself. With a small smile, tears across her eyes, she spoke but few words. And then, red : everything was so beautiful red. She smiled, stroking the man's head on her lap, as he went to sleep. With a giggle, she then slipped it into her own self, peace perhaps, obtained.
But she woke, staring at herself and her master : and he was nowhere. Wandering the halls, none saw the shape : and weeks passed, until a pain wracked her body. Hate filled her : she thought she would have peace! But instead pain : her mind blanked as the self that had barely budded slept away. The first feeling of the new being was hunger : unsaitable hunger that needed to be quenched. A thirst for souls, as the creature cleanly picked the area. What was misunderstood made sense : and in a whim, the creature carved one word into wood.
The ravenous beast found itself in a realm with others : it continued to feed on souls in the other world. But soon.. that got boring. With a sudden, shattering strike, as one of her own kind tried to eat her, the now hollow turned around and devoured it instead. The personality and memories of the hollow invaded her : but due to being a blank slate, it was easy to adapt to that. And thus, she continued : each new soul put to sleep by the sheer whiteness of the very mind, and yet nothing woke. A machine some could say : pure evolution. However, she found someone interesting : a young male. Her hands slipped through him, and wrenched him out : she hadn't eaten a live human before. His empty eyes were unusual to her : so with a press, she melded in with him. However, the chain of fate that bound him had not been severed : and the hollow found herself with a body that she could take. She even found new abilities, after using her soul merge. Stunned, it grinned, as it found this suitable.
And thus it spent more time, learning humanoid intricacies, as the merged, living soul was not mindless like the others. It spoke to the mind of the girl trapped inside : the girl that was angry at the world. And soon, the hollow understood. It was a monster : but it delighted in that! The creature felt it's lips split into a grin, even as it searched for another : it wanted another to come play company, as all these souls were in fact, warm. Warm and wanted : more, cried her being, more! There had to be more, even as she stumbled across a girl : a beautiful one. Without warning, the hollow attack : carving the girl's soul inside and out, absorbing it, the creature now had two bodies : and it found more in it's path, as more of those dormant powers rose. The power was addictive : it was amazing. And more opened : more knowledge, more understanding. Yes, evolution.
Was she really a hollow, or was she something more? The creature didn't decide, as it found itself looking at others of it's race and finding them.. poor. But she looked to the next : the Arrancar. And the evil : the demons. Yes : she understood, spoke and acted like a human.. even more so she was evolution. So maybe this creature would turn into one of them : but yet, she was glad that she hadn't. For now she could continue on her path : and satisfy her hunger with the souls of those that oppose them. The creature cares not about politics : but if it feeds her.. who's she to protest?
- Roleplay Sample:
- Hollow type: Vasto Lorde
- Hollow Power: [Basic Hollow skills are learned and prominient.]
-- Soul Merge --
This is Croa's most trademark ability : this ability is however, PLOT use only in it's primary aspect.
Aspect One : Absorption and Fusion
This is the ability's main aspect : it is the fusion and absorption of souls. In essence, Croa simply takes the soul she wishes to absorb, and instead does a double feedback : transfering their essence into her and sending her own back, she absorps the soul and graphs them to her soul structure. Thus, they can begin to merge with her own soul and power pool, adding and developping her much further. That is part of the secret why Croa has such advanced intelligence regardless of being a non-upgraded hollow. In fact, this skill allows her to learn simple capabilities of the soul : such as knowledge they acquired, or training they have gone through, and yes, their memories and emotions as well. With Croa's iron will, this make sthe process much easier, as she refuses to be swallowed by the torrent that comes with absorbing a soul. This proccess actually takes a while, so it's suggested that Croa uses this not in battle, since it takes a whole thread to simply absorb a soul, and another to merge them into her soul graph. From there, she develops the bond of union between herself and the soul in order to reap all of it's rewards when the time is right. [ANY soul merge apart from the ones in history have to be approved by the RPer of the character. NPCs without files are not valid.]
Aspect Two : The Use of Self
This is the secondary and most visual aspect of the ability. This allows Croa to, in essence, take the shape of the soul. Such as with the male soul she absorbed, she can take his form and use his name, memories, mannerisms and what not, in order to carry herself off as him. Same with the girl soul she has taken in. However, their special abilities are not necessarily open for her to use : although powers come from the soul, and thus reflect the owner, Croa herself may not have the capability to understand such a thing. However, the possibility is there, which is odd. As she masquerades in their body or form, she can even hide all trace of her hollow signature and use theirs instead, by drawing on the bond of their soul. So in essence, this allows Croa to BECOME one of the souls she has absorbed in her lifetime.
- Melded Souls:
- Weapons: -
- Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Acid Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Garganta : Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Cero/Bala: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
- Regeneration: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Last edited by Aivee on Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joined : 2012-11-20
¥ Yen : 191395409
Posts : 771
Karma : 5
Location : Never Land
|Subject Post 5Subject: Re: Croa :: The Vicerine [Approved; 1-3] Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:06 pm|| |
Due to prolongued inactivity and a missing activity check, this is being sent to the inactive characters section.
In order to claim your character back, feel free to post in the link below.